Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram (1450 Views)

Ladies See 8 Sure Signs That Your Relationship Will Last Forever ( Must Read) / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by ashybabs(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2020
The advent of social media has brought about many opportunities for entertainers, comedians and business minded individuals. it has provided a level playing ground for anyone with ambition and passion to attain great hieghts.

This is a list of people who have risen to fame through the popular photo sharing app, Instagram.

Broda shaggi

@brodashaggi (4Million followers)

Samuel Animashaun Perry who is popularly known as Broda Shaggi is a popular Nigerian comedian known for his famous catch phrase “Oya hit me”.

Shaggi who was born and brought up in Lagos State led a normal life until he ventured into comedy skits and became an instant success

Jane mena

@janemena (1.8million Followers)

Who currently boast of over 1.8 million Instagram followers shut to stardom by making twerk videos which most times go viral acquiring massive likes on the photo sharing app. The Instagram star who recently married her long time partner is not ashamed to occasionally show him off in some of her explicit dance skits.

Tunde Ednut

@tundeednut (1.8million followers)

The former artist whose music career was going downhill. Had another chance to embrace stardom by becoming Nigeria foremost Instagram influencer. Tunde leveraged on his already acquired Fame, and focused on sharing engaging content on the Instagram app which attracted new fans. In no time he had garnered millions of I.G followers. He can now boast of over a million followers whilst maintaining his celebrity status.

Lasisi elenu:

@lasisielenu (2.8million Followers)

The university of ilorin graduate Instagram user, built a strong fan base, as a result of his rant videos and comic style. The Instagram hit burst into the mainstream of successful comedians in the year 2017 and quickly rose to fame through his comic expression of random issues plaguing the country. His unique approach to entertainment using Instagram wide mouth’ filter gas brought him recognition across Nigeria.

Speed darlington. :

@speeddarlingtontv (100k+ followers)

Speed darlington is a rapper and comedian who is the son of Pericoma Okoye the late Nigerian singer, and traditionist. Speed Darlington found fame, sharing skits of his rap songs on the popular photo sharing app.

Starting out, people were not so much impressed in his lyrical prowess but he sure had his way with making people laugh, in no time he garnered thousands of followers and has become famous since.

see more
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=9f12fbd52eef646b0578fcf221d85bd7&news_entry_id=s55b72220200517en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_b46e3b4c-d40c-419d-b011-f58beec74bd6&from=news

Re: See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by KingZaddy(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2020
Love Lasisi, such a great actor that blends into various characters

4 Likes

Re: See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by wildcatter23(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2020
shocked
Re: See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by Skyfornia(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2020
Apart from Tunde Ednut...every other person on that list is boring as hell.

1 Like

Re: See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by Naija246: 12:25pm On May 17, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by ashybabs(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2020
Skyfornia:
Apart from Tunde Ednut...every other person on that list is boring as hell.

Jane mena
boring??
are you gay?
Re: See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by ashybabs(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2020
KingZaddy:
Love Lasisi, such a great actor that blends into various characters
but speedy is the most hilarious, highly underrated
Re: See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by Skyfornia(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
ashybabs:

Jane mena
boring??
are you gay?

Someone that I blocked...what is entertaining in dancing half naked? Except you are a pervert.

1 Like

Re: See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by ELgordo(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2020
ovoko! the guys above me take am easy ohhh.....

1 Like

Re: See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by pinkbarby: 11:24pm On May 20, 2020
so which one man go do now o, sing dance or comedy

land for sale behind Tuyil's Proposed University Site @ Airport Road, Ilorin , Kwara State @ N150,000 per plot. Call 0817934790 , 08116891684.
Company name: Jide Ejiba and co

Size: 100ft by 50ft
Registered Survey and Deed of assignment
Available to inspect at any time

Neighborhood:
Tuyil's Proposed University
Al faoz College
Golden Estate
Peace Pharmaceutical Industry

1 Like

Re: See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram by divineuk(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2020
They tried

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rape: Is It Wrong To Tell Women Not To Dress Provocatively? / Wonders: My Monkey Satisfy Me More Than Any Other Man Could / Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.