Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68772 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by frozen70(f): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.

For her to be reacting in this manner, the love has either gone off or their is an issue that has been pending which has not been resolved

How could you be giving her 60k per month and still buy bulk food stuff

Tells us more pls
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by cretin: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
portune:

I AM THE OP

**** THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR ADVISE **
. INDEED THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR ME FROM THE LOADS I HAVE RECEIVED HERE. I WILL BE FIRMER AND STRONGER ON DECISIONS.

MY DECISION.....

THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ANY SEXUAL INVOLVEMENT WITH HER FOR THE MEAN TIME.

NO XMASS OUTINGS OR FAMILY VISITS. WE ARE ROOMATES NOW. I CAN TAKE KIDS OUT BUT THE TWO OF US CANNOT ENGAGE IN ANYTHING IN UNISIM.

AS FOR FAMILY EXPENDITURE , IT HAS TO BE AT THE BAREST MINIMUM AND OF SERIOUS IMPORTANCE.

THE ONLY THING I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE WITH OTHER FEMALES ARE SEXUAL EMOTIONS AND INTIMACY AND SHE HAS FRUSTRATED THAT. OTHER WIFE'S BENEFITS ARE SCRAPPED.

Women rarely value their spouses till the man is gone. I cannot follow the same fate. It is better marriage ceases than for me to cease.

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN...

I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!

the love is likely dead, the reason....is btw u n her.
how many kids do you have?
has she ever liked sex??
does she organsm when you have sex??
how good is ur divk game??
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Liposure: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Kindly do
merry xmas 2 u babe
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by xianah(f): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Yes na ..
Lexusgs430:

It's true nah...... Man gat sexual needs....... If it's not coming from home....... Seek assistance.......
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lexusgs430: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
xianah:
Yes na ..

What other solutions are available?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by ezugegere(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
cretin:

the love is likely dead, the reason....is btw u n her.
how many kids do you have?
has she ever liked sex??
does she organsm when you have sex??
how good is ur divk game??
It's all these nonsense talks that make women misbehave. You want him to kill himself in order to satisfy a woman abi?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by xianah(f): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rape her..
Lexusgs430:

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by xianah(f): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Force her to sex..
Lexusgs430:

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lexusgs430: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
xianah:
Force her to sex..

I was not thought that way........ I would rather go pay an olosho..........
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lexusgs430: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
xianah:
Rape her..

When Olosho's are offering their services....... Tufiakwa...

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by xianah(f): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ok just make sure u use condom.
Lexusgs430:

I was not thought that way........ I would rather go pay an olosho..........

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES)