Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68774 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home

All this children. So, if she didn't like the way he is having sex with her, she can't tell him what he is not doing right? The next thing is for her to deny him sex?

Sometimes, you can't stop wondering who are the kids behind all this monikers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by atobs4real(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
From my own experience
My wife to be Also did such but I studied closely with wisdom from God and later discovered that am just a spare tyre. Try come home with notifying her and all eye on her. Don't touch her phone for her not to suspect. Pretend and you will surely get your answer. Plsssss don't beat her oooo

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Patojargz: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Anoda guy man dey help her ministry. No doubt!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Welcomme: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Guy, ignore her. Get a side chic or marry another wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nsarug80: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
jidamsel43:
Actually I don't like to rush to conclusion .
I have to ask these questions. How many years have you been together?
Has she been denying sex since inception of your union?
What major misunderstanding did you have recently?
Are you autocratic or always assertive at home? Have you considered her emotional state before she refused your advance ?
Can your ever be submissive to her for once?
Has she complained of your manhood before?
This one pass JAMB question o. In fact na Cambridge A Level. Lol
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Enemyofpeace: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
No wonder I always see her almost everyday with our landlord

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Just tell her you will get it outside because that is what I will do if a woman I married with my own money start denying me my God given right.

And stop giving her money. Tell her you will be using the money to patronize all these hook up girls.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Midas01:
Watch war room and take it to God in prayers. There's nothing God cannot do.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by A305: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
Disclaimer: This isn't an advise from a professional but it will suffice for the time being.

Download inmessage, Get one of the girls on the app to meet you up somewhere, in a hotel maybe for good 3 rounds of blow j ob, NOT sex but just the job only and always go home happy.

The happiness will rub off on your wife, Out of curiosity and you not pestering her anymore for sex, She will be the one complaining you don't touch her any more or find her attractive. Lock up and be a man, punish her till she understands what it means to be submissive. Again, Never make a mistake of having SEX with those girl on that app, Just blow j ob.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by quickly: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

You better allow d woman before you wake the sleeping giant. One woman can Bleep 10 guys at the same time but one man cannot Bleep 10 women at d same time.

Your thing never sweet am ni.

e get wey u go nack woman she go dey addicted to ur dick. She go need am like cigar or igbo everyday

My friend dey complain of the opposite. Im wife too like fucky and e don over do dey tire am . to the extent my guy dey sleep while at work.

Before she sleep she need sex to sleep and first thing in the morning before the man go work.

The thing started after one night of hard core banging. Turn innocent woman into freak

Now

any time the guy come from work and the 2 pikin go sleep the woman naked her self walk around with her big nyash.

Come sleep , make you fork me pieces

Dem do am for 2 weeks straight omo my guy tire.

All the epons don empty dry

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lordswazz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
bukatyne:

This is not a solution and defeats the one of the purpose of marriage: which is to prevent fornication/adultery.

I think we need to research harder if partners can be divorced when they shy away from their sexual duties in marriage when all other means to resolve the issue is unfruitful.

Instead of somebody letting me to commit constant sin with dire consequences.
That would be the best. Men should not have to crawl on their knees anytime they want sex only to be rejected as though there's some sort of satisfaction being derived from putting the so called "love of my life" down. If childbirth has made you frigid, just state it so that preparations can be made towards exiting the marriage. I don't support men passing through hell just to have sex with legally-married wives that they still care for most times and that took an oath to stand by each other long term!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Eluigweoo: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Shop Kwa??
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
If to say na me,I for don chase her comot for house.me,don't have time for nonsense.

You can now learn a skills or trade at the comfort of your home, this is strictly for serious minded people
You can learn this training -:

1) Solar/inverter installation/maintenance
2) Laptop repair and maintenance
3) Mobile phone repair and maintenance
4) Satellite TV installation
And many other.we are going to be updating the website with different training program,get train today and start your own I.T company
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by A305: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
quickly:

Olodo man

My friend dey complain of the opposite. Im wife too like fucky and e don over do dey tire am . to the extent my guy dey sleep while at work.

Before she sleep she need sex to sleep and first thing in the morning before the man go work.

By the time the guy come from work and the 2 pikin go sleep the woman naked her self walk around with her big nyash.

Come sleep , make you fork me pieces

Dem do am for 2 weeks straight omo my guy tire.

All the epons don empty dry
Tell your friend to always drink raw egg and eat raw onion, he will be fine.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Awe4luv(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
jagaban002:
That’s how most woman turn there husband to cheaters , I won’t even ask her again once she denied me sex for a month I won’t even near her again for a year . I will do my duties and go find a better fine small girl outside that will satisfy me outside . Aside kids marriage is a scam
ipa n para e o loun p'aja....shior!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by dreamangel: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
How good are you at shopping?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Mac2016(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Something is wrong somewhere.. The man looks more of a slave to the woman. Reduce everything you do personally and stop buying things oooooo. Let her do the buying, she might think you're trying to monitor or control prices.. That's a sign of a weakling! All that you do with personal strength for her.. From today, start hiring /use area younger guys to do the stuffs.
Look cleaner and smarter.. Then look somewhere else for satisfaction till her head go calm down.. Ignore her completely till that time!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by DMerciful(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Only few women can match their husbands sex drive. During courtship they tend to match it by doing overdrive on themselves to appear compatible.
Some women will ask probably he is not satisfying her well. The truth is women determines to a large extent if they will be satisfied in a sexual act or not.
You know your pleasure points, if you can't actively participate but just lie down like wood, there's not much the man can do
Biglittlelois:

Wife not girlfriend, resolve not conflict or revenge.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Realdeals(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
That is the attitude of 97% of married women, especially Christian marriages.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by freenature: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

No 1. Reduce the amount you give her by half.
2. Start spending quality time with her.
3. Help her out with things.
4. Talk about your feelings with her.
5. Do item 1 to 3 constantly before thinking of no 4
6. Talk about love making, ask how she feels and what she wants from it.
7. Learn how to get her to want love making.
(find her ignition spot)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by iswallker(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Take this story to Twitter.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by BigBizzy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
You sure say you marry this lady well so or abi you pay complete so?

Baba rise and be a man.
You're married stop acting like you're still dating here jare
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by nwakgr8: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
I know you're joking.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AfroKnight: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Look at women defending nonsense.

I am tempted to give the following advice:

Bro, give her last warning. Then find one smally outside pending the time her head will be correct. It’s just sex. Nothing more.

But I’m not saying you should do that.

Naija women should not weaponise sex. That practice is evil. And it will only hurt you women in the end.

How can anyone blame a man who cheats on his wife because of her refusal to have sex? She left him no choice.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Viking007(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Fake story.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

You do not need to have sex with your wife. If sex is what you need, then it is sex you need and you can have sex with any other person. So what the fucck is your problem?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by spirul77: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmmm, I didn't say anything sha.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maxiuc(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Go and buy CCTV cameras because is about to go down in your House

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by franchasng: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Let me share my little thought on this :. Now there is NO woman that don't like sex, however three things can make a woman dislike sex.

1. She is a virgin ...you can't simply like what you have not eaten, no matter how good a soup smells, you still have to taste it to determine if it's sweet or not.

2. Rape/ Bad sexual event of the past: This can make any woman dislike sex, cos it's just keep reminding her of what she is trying to forget .

3. Below Par performance from her spouse: This is one of the major cause why many married women rejects sexual calls from thier below par performance hubby, and get it outside, these below reasons can further butress the above

3(a) he is faced with constant quick ejaculation and weak erection ....popularly known as the indomie men.

3(b)lack a good understanding of sex as well as thier spouses core areas of sexual pleasure, these men even if they last in bed don't really know how to manipulate thier way ( in terms of skills & positioning) through the woman's virgina bringing about the desired orgasm that she seek.

Be that as it may, sticking to point 3, a woman should be able to communicate with her hubby if she is not getting it properly and tell him what to do per time before, during and after sexual intercourse.

However, op with statement like this coming from your wife..."Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram." am sorry op I doubt if she loves you deeply.

Op do this ..

- ignore her for sometime, I mean avoid being too needy sexually, just pretend you don't need it anymore & put up a smiling face while doing it ...watch her reactions for sometime.

- op, for God sake can you allow her do the buying of those food items herself, it's like you are spoiling her, she sees herself as the price..she maybe feeling like queen of England ( of course she is Queen, no disrespect).

- Deliberately delay the upkeep money you give to her all the time, making up some excuses for it, and reduce the attention and hype you give to her.

- spoil yourself a little, change your fashion sense abit, wear sneakers, neat jeans, t-shirts, knickers with sneakers, get perfumes that smell well...just look more polished ...nice gold chains ..let her feel Jealousy that anoda woman might steal you outside .

If she does not respond to the above after a period of time ...then op am sorry She ain't love you.
You guys worry so much about pleasing your partners honestly. So a man need to do all these just to keep his so called wife happy

See, I am happily married, and before I married my heartthrob, I made sure she understood me in and out. She knows I am not a fan of sex, I do it for doing sake. She knows and she is fine with it from beginning. If she decides to cheat because she need a horse to ride her, that's her cup of tea oh but let her pray I don't catch her or find out; she knows I am a tech guy and she is 247 under surveillance, so whatever she does I will find out. If she cheats and I catch her, that's the end no forgiveness for cheating in my book.

She knew my sexual strength and passion before we married and she was fine with it and I cannot put any other effort sexually to please her, other things I will do, but I cannot kill myself trying to please a woman sexually, guys don't kill yourself in an effort to please a sex maniac; if its 5 minutes u can do, do it and get off and face your life, don't die to please any woman cos if you die she will continue where u stopped

We blacks worry so much about sex, sex sex. Few minutes nonsense. Before you marry anybody know their sexual strength and decide if u can bear it.

Global economy is under attack and black Nigerians are busy worrying about sex and styles angry

As for the op, you sound like those sex maniacs who eat sex like food, and your type do wear your woman out with excessive sex, you better slow down because sex involves energy.

If you cannot tolerate her sex denials, tell her point black that you want separation and be serious about it.

Life is simple you guys should stop complicating it already.

We have Buhari and his evil government to worry about not all these bedroom nonsense angry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Another person don dey sample her for ur back be dat grin grin, put Magun for her body, then problem solved
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Captiveportal: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ahhh another 134th reason not to get married grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by dochenaj: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
I can't believe people are engaging this kid who opened a fictitious thread to engage you lots in fruitless banter.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.