Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos (9435 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

What a sick and twisted mind. those are the kind of people that will go to church to give a testimony that "I survived an accident this weekend that killed 20 people, but i survived so this is God's way of saying he is there and still watching over me"
Fu*k those other 20 people abi, because God is watching over YOU BECAUSE YOUR SPECIAL?

Another example to show that we are a very unserious nation full of unserious people.

THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF CONTACTING A SERIAL KILLER TO THANK HIM FOR KILLING EVERYONE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, EXCEPT YOU. cheesy

CHRISTIANS ARE CRAZY. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by bujebudanu1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
ComradeShegs:

Oga where u see purple hair?

Oh na pink b dat? shocked

I need go primary again
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Dantedasz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

What a sick and twisted mind. those are the kind of people that will go to church to give a testimony that "I survived an accident this weekend that killed 20 people, but i survived so this is God's way of saying he is there and still watching over me"
Fu*k those other 20 people abi, because God is watching over YOU BECAUSE YOUR SPECIAL?

Another example to show that we are a very unserious nation full of unserious people.

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Dantedasz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
sometimes looking at people like these or others with any form of disability or defects is enough for you to thank your creator for making you without any form of disability or defect.

Lord almighty I thank you for who I am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Dantedasz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF CONTACTING A SERIAL KILLER TO THANK HIM FOR KILLING EVERYONE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, EXCEPT YOU. cheesy

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by ComradeShegs(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Oh na pink b dat? shocked

I need go primary again

Obviously grin
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Sanguine(f): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
ComradeShegs:

Oga where u see purple hair?

Lol. The guy na albino. He nor dey see well for afternoon...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
vanida6:
I love albinos dey re friendly and kinds cool

nice pix!!
Don't generalise; their characters and personalities are just like those of everyone else only their pigmentation differs.
You can say those that you met have been mostly friendly and kind to you .
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Smartjeezy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

I never see HAUSA ALBINO before oo
Do they really exist..??
Which State of the Northern Nigeria can one locate them..?
There is one hausa albino in my street and he is from kaduna.
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
But how come I no dey see any albino in the following careers:

Video Vixen, musician,bus conductors,bus drivers, pilot , armed robbers,soilder,lecturers , professional boxers and,sex workers
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by ArewaWife(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Video Vixen, musician,bus conductors,bus drivers, pilot , armed robbers,soilder,lecturers , professional boxers and,sex workers

There are albino actors, lecturers. They will probably not be in the Nigerian army due to o the barbaric training they endure when recruited.

This movie features a popular albino Damilola Ogunsi.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by gulfer: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Just be careful, herbalists could be lurking around her venue; heard he albinos are potent for money charms angry grin grin
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by SkinnyNigga: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:

we get albino lecturer for my school. the man is very wicked eh.. and I thought all albinos were nice people..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Rilley(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
vanida6:
I love albinos dey re friendly and kinds cool

nice pix!!
Have u bleeped one?
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Rilley(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ginaz:
The boy sitting alone with the girl on that red chair is cute . Very very cute . kiss
I guess ur pussy is already wet grin
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by zikcash(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
see ALBINOS OO。。。。some of dem even get swag。。。datz why i believe no mata wat u do, always be ur sef
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
ArewaWife:

There are albino actors, lecturers. They will probably not be in the Nigerian army due to o the barbaric training they endure when recruited.

This movie features a popular albino Damilola Ogunsi.
I know there are albino actors but I have never seen albino musician
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Bigseven(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nice, just that i've never seen an AWUSA (hausa) albino. Brethren have u seen one before?

Like for yes
Share for No
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by zikcash(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL... MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID cheesy

SO YOUR ALMIGHTY GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH, ONLY YOU. SO HE CREATED THE OTHERS HE HATES AND "CURSED" THEM WITH ALBINISM, LEUKEMIA, AND DISABILITIES?

BUT YOU, HE CREATED PERFECTLY. ONLY YOU. BECAUSE YOU'RE THE SPECIAL SON OF GOD cheesy

THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN BELIEVING IN AN IMAGINARY CREATOR IS TO BELIEVE THAT ONLY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE SPECIAL. THAT ONLY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S PRAYERS ARE TO BE GRANTED AND NO EVIL FASHIONED AGAINST YOU AND YOUR OWN FAMILY SHALL PROSPER. THAT ALL ACCIDENTS, SUDDEN DEATHS AND FAILURES ARE NOT YOUR PORTION, BUT THE PORTIONS OF OTHERS OF COURSE BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECIAL.

WHAT A MISERABLE WAY TO LIVE AS A SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE, RELIGIOUS BIGGOT.

xo wat re u trying to say?。。。。dat there is no GOD?
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Erums(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
A Where is Victor, the lilkesh guy
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by emeijeh(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I know there are albino actors but I have never seen albino musician
If you have lived in Benin city on the late 90s, you would have known YELLOW MAN.
He had just one single to his name back then grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Mbitiouz69: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Stop that bro

Christians are not crazy, that guy that spoke ,that his is mentality, Christianity only preached love & humanity, separate religion & the persons personality, na that guy stupid mentality

1 Like

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Undisputed88(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ginaz:
The boy sitting alone with the girl on that red chair is cute . Very very cute . kiss
u don dey LOVE am?
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by rusher14: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2019
My people.

Nice one.
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Twizzy30(m): 1:37am On Dec 23, 2019
This is so cool. I actually know one of them, he's a unilag student, dude has the highest self esteem I've ever seen for an albino.
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Twizzy30(m): 1:42am On Dec 23, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
we get albino lecturer for my school. the man is very wicked eh.. and I thought all albinos were nice people..
unilag
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by omoiyalayi(m): 1:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Wow beautiful people

Nice 1 guys

I like the girl with pink hair she get swag
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Kyrx(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

I never see HAUSA ALBINO before oo
Do they really exist..??
Which State of the Northern Nigeria can one locate them..?

U haven't come across any too, I've seen a mixed one though, mum is from Kogi(Igala), and dad from Yola.
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Lenient001: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
All I see are mannequins.. lol
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Iscoalarcon: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

Oh my God! Jeez!

Albinism is not disability.

Get quality education mo'fuçker!
I said 'disability or defect' and I believe albinism is caused by defects nigga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show / Soft-spoken 18-year-old American Wins Miss World / Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.