Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. (6006 Views)

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Blitz888:

Bro, take some time out to let out some steam... Guess that's what you're already doing but quit self pity and self defeating tendencies..

Get busy with your life, focus on your dreams and smash all the records/obstacles before you and watch how she will come calling.

You're giving it too much time and energy hence your troubled state.

[s]Such girls are drawn to successful men... [/s] Respect her wish, give her some space and become such a success that no right thinking person can ignore and watch the cosmos and it's elements Favour your cause.

Man up young man!
You guys will look for anything to paint women bad.So a woman choosing to build her life and career over relationship did so to get rich man right? Both op and the lady graduated few days ago, op has a business and a project of his own already the lady has none.But you consider it a crime for her to have and build her future. Bros did she go to school to be in relationship?If to say you be her papa now, I for say nah bride price dey hungry you. grin

BTW at bolded, poor man mentality! Who them no fit ignore for this life? Power and money get levels, the rich cry too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. DON'T BE SILLY.
SHE'S NOT A GOD. SHE'S NOT AN ANGEL. SHE'S NOT SPECIAL, JUST ANOTHER GIRL.
WHY ARE YOU BEING UNBALANCED OVER WHAT WAS NEVER YOURS?

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE MISTAKES. WE SHOW OUR DESPERATION AND ALLOW PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE AND EXPLOIT US. PLEASE KILL YOURSELF OVER NOTHING IF YOU WILL, BUT JUST KNOW THAT THERE'S NOTHING ABOUT THIS PERSON THAT IS NOT OBTAINABLE ELSEWHERE.

Thank you sir. I've already closed my mind on her, I'm just pained, that's all!

I already deleted everything about her from my physical life, apart from the one in my head, I even blocked all our channels of communication, 'cos the more I hear her voice, the more I crazier becomes. She calls and text me almost everyday.

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
That's the excuse they give when they don't want to have a relationship with you; give her a few months she will be dating someone else.

My friend you can't always have what you want, just forget about her.

Remember there are millions of girls who are better. The higher your financial status the easier it is to get the kind of girl you want.

4 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by GoodBadandUgly(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Thanks bro!

I actually got them chasing after me, but I'm not interested in them, 'cos I know what they want. Good things most times need a lot of work to get.

Shey you get. Also, remember that you're the one that's choosing, don't ever settle for a relationship you cannot possibly see lasting forever. You have to always be honest with yourself like this lady has been honest with you.
Women will always show you their true character to your face, it's up to you to take it as you see it or ignore it.
If you're looking to maintain a stable relationship and she's openly telling you her career is her priority, you will be responsible for the consequence of your next move as she has already laid it out for you. This is why I suggest you also put your self FIRST, your happiness should also be your number 1 priority.

3 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Guys I'm not sir abeg, is any of you highly grounded in server-side and client-side scripting?

If yes, which language/s are you proficient with their respect?

To you guys mocking me, y'all don't really know how I feel. I'm really heartbroken guys. A woman of my dream is slipping away from my fingers, I thought that I'd find help here on how to possibly change her mind, I want to build my future with her.
For Server side scripting, I'm game with php,
For client side scripting, I'm game with javascript.
Awaits your reply, I am available. Even remotely or physically, I can still relocate.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by cerpvad(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sorry for your predicament. But be advised that three weeks is too short for getting a positive response from some ladies. Maybe you can consider this as it will help you later in your bid to get girls.

Your first date with a girl should determine if you will ever take her out for second, third or subsequent dates. But many guys waste the opportunity of the first date on the platter of infatuation and undue fantasy.

Your first date with a girl should be used to establish whether she would say No or YES to your relationship advance. On the first date, you should get her talking about herself so much that you are able to dig through her mind and know what her priorities are. Ask her deductive questions that reveal hidden information and facts. It is after this process you will be able to make your decision on whether you should or not ask her for serious relationship.

Many guys are too carried away by beauty and allures that they fail to utilize the first date to investigate the girl. Most also think it is the amount of dates they are able to secure with a girt that increases their chances of getting a YES.
LoveElfrida:
I once told her that I could kidnap her and take her to my utopia, she laughed, thought that I was kidding, but now I wished I had.

She's a lovable girl, black, bold, and beautiful, with the gaze of eternals, she's a goddess. A goddess of beauty. On our 4th date after three(3) weeks of knowing her, I made my intention known to her, she asked for a time to process everything. Alas! She came back with the big N-O, citing her career pursuit as the reason.

This is the first woman I've ever truly loved, but I was rejected. She isn't like the most ladies out there I've seen, and she isn't even driven by money or materials thing.

I've deleted all her memories- her pictures, our chats, her contact, and even our pictures, we truly bonded well. But I can't erase her memory in my head, she's already got me in her grip, I'm psychologically unbalanced ATM.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Blitz888(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ariza:
You guys will look for anything to paint women bad.So a woman choosing to build her life and career over relationship did so to get rich man right? Both op and the lady graduated few days ago, op has a business and a project of his own already the lady has none.But you consider it a crime for her to have and build her future. Bros did she go to school to be in relationship?If to say you be her papa now, I for say nah bride price dey hungry you. grin

BTW at bolded, poor man mentality! Who them no fit ignore for this life? Power and money get levels, the rich cry too.

Jumping in on every comment doesn't really come off as smart... Your comprehension is obviously defective and thus may need you do a double tracking before putting your foot forward next time...

Where in all of my treatise did i use the word 'rich'
What makes you think i equate Success to riches
Your world view definition of success is being rich?
Always seek to understand before commenting!
Your senile and parochial mindset did not let you know that i am entitled to holding an opinion on any matter as i dim fit your fragile ego/richman mentality notwithstanding.

Say your own and quit being the teacher you're not!

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by uchman(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Cutehector:
She is a wise girl. Else you would have gotten her pregnant and left her to her fate

Why brother!!
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Khalidase83(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
That's the irony of life; she is probably running after another man who care less abt her. Same with you.

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Blitz888:

Jumping in on every comment doesn't really come off as smart... Your comprehension is obviously defective and thus may need you do a double tracking before putting your foot forward next time...

Where in all of my treatise did i use the word 'rich'
What makes you think i equate Success to riches
Your world view definition of success is being rich?
Always seek to understand before commenting!
Your senile and parochial mindset did not let you know that i am entitled to holding an opinion on any matter as i dim fit your fragile ego/richman mentality notwithstanding.

Say your own and quit being the teacher you're not!
Let me be a student then, please Sir what do you equate success to in this scenario? grin

Your deflective measure stinks to high heaven, you may be gone now!
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

I already deleted everything about her from my physical life, apart from the one in my head, I even blocked all our channels of communication, 'cos the more I hear her voice, the more I crazier becomes. She calls and text me almost everyday.

THIS IS THE BEST SPORT MOST WOMEN LOVE, PLAYING WITH A MAN'S HEART, EMOTIONS AND LIFE.
WHY WOULD SHE CALL DAILY WHEN SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU..? CUZ SHE KNOWS HOW YOU FEEL, BUT DOESN'T MIND TO KEEP TORMENTING YOU SO THAT YOU WILL BE FORCED TO BEND OVER TO START GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY FOR HER, FUNDING HER, PROVIDING FOR AND DOING THINGS FOR HER WITH THE EMPTY HOPES OF ONE DAY WINNING HER.

THIS IS THE OLDEST TRICK WOMEN USE TO TIE THEIR ADMIRERS IN THE FRIEND ZONE OF NO ESCAPE. I'M GLAD THAT YOU'VE BLOCKED ALL THE LINKS BETWEEN YOU. FORGET HER. IF YOU EVENTUALLY HAVE HER EITHER SHE'LL BORE YOU AFTER A MINUTE, OR YOU'LL BE THE HANDBAG. FOR ETERNITY.

I'M SURE YOU'RE INNOCENT AND INEXPERIENCED IN THE GAME. TRUST ME. THERE'S NOTHING LEFT FOR ME TO SEE, SO I DRINK.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Goddys(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
You should be thanking God for delivering you from the hand of a core feminist who thinks she can't match up to you and afraid of being subjugated.

Keep a close watch on her for next 5 years and see if she won't be going to Shiloh for a hubby.
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Blitz888(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ariza:
Let me be a student then, please Sir what do you equate success to in this scenario? grin

Your deflective measure stinks to high heaven, you may be gone now!

There we go again!

You jumped on my mention and you're asking me to be gone... How so hilarious � � �

He thinks being successful is being rich... Holding on to a defective theory regardless of how enthrenched it is makes you no better than the one without a functional faculty.

Rich folks are not necessarily successful people.

You need to deploy that good head of yours to a critically rigorous thought process to be able to glean some of these truths that lie beneath the periphery.

Be safe!
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by xendra: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Cutehector:
cheesy I really laughed when I read this..

You know we still have unsettled scores wink
I honestly didn't know, what scores? cry
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Cutehector:
She is a wise girl. Else you would have gotten her pregnant and left her to her fate
grin grin grin overwise dey worry the babe cheesy
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Saintmary(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Guys I'm not sir abeg, is any of you highly grounded in server-side and client-side scripting?

If yes, which language/s are you proficient with their respect?

To you guys mocking me, y'all don't really know how I feel. I'm really heartbroken guys. A woman of my dream is slipping away from my fingers, I thought that I'd find help here on how to possibly change her mind, I want to build my future with her.
True love is not obsessive, if she doesn't want you for a partner, then let her be.
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
xendra:
I honestly didn't know, what scores? cry
dont worry, i'll mention you later.
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Ishilove: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Thanks ma'am! You sure do understand this better. I don't even talk to girls before I get them, they come to me, this is utterly different, she ain't rich, but she's in a class of her own, and highly focused lady.
We can't always get what we want in this life. That's wishful thinking. The ones we want put us in the friend zone, while the ones we put in the friend zone are the ones who can give us their left balls if we ask for it. That's life.

Give her some time and shoot your shot again. It may just be initial gragra. However if she remains adamant then let her go because she has priorities, and a long term relationship isn't one. She also doesn't fancy you because if she does, she will accept your proposal while ringing it in your ears that she will not compromise on her career goals.

It's not easy letting go, but it's achievable. Time heals almost all wounds so give it time. Las las you go dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Liposure: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
My friend, have been in ur shoes b4.but thank God hav gotten over her.i will advice u 2 travel out, go on a vacation
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Goldenheart(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
There are different ways to get the woman of your dreams.... cool

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by JamieLannister: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nothing new. Deal with it and move on. There are so many fishes in the river, even bigger than what you just lost.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Hello, I'm not like the regular guys you see on the street that lack morals and values(no disrespect to anyone). I'm also an ambitious young man, we both graduated few days ago in a federal uni, though different faculty entirely.

I already have a biz of mine as an undergraduate, and currently working on a project that's gonna be employed by people all over the world (and, especially Nigeria).

Her reason is very simple, career first, relationship later.
Go along with her flow, don't loose mind and sight of her, encourage her with her career pursuit and probably, just probably she might change her mind later. What she needed from you was perseverance and not you chickening out. Doesn't mean you shouldn't have other options.
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Karleb(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS THE BEST SPORT MOST WOMEN LOVE, PLAYING WITH A MAN'S HEART, EMOTIONS AND LIFE.
WHY WOULD SHE CALL DAILY WHEN SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU..? CUZ SHE KNOWS HOW YOU FEEL, BUT DOESN'T MIND TO KEEP TORMENTING YOU SO THAT YOU WILL BE FORCED TO BEND OVER TO START GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY FOR HER, FUNDING HER, PROVIDING FOR AND DOING THINGS FOR HER WITH THE EMPTY HOPES OF ONE DAY WINNING HER.

THIS IS THE OLDEST TRICK WOMEN USE TO TIE THEIR ADMIRERS IN THE FRIEND ZONE OF NO ESCAPE. I'M GLAD THAT YOU'VE BLOCKED ALL THE LINKS BETWEEN YOU. FORGET HER. IF YOU EVENTUALLY HAVE HER EITHER SHE'LL BORE YOU AFTER A MINUTE, OR YOU'LL BE THE HANDBAG. FOR ETERNITY.

I'M SURE YOU'RE INNOCENT AND INEXPERIENCED IN THE GAME. TRUST ME. THERE'S NOTHING LEFT FOR ME TO SEE, SO I DRINK

cool

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by seanwilliam(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Hello, I'm not like the regular guys you see on the street that lack morals and values(no disrespect to anyone). I'm also an ambitious young man, we both graduated few days ago in a federal uni, though different faculty entirely.

I already have a biz of mine as an undergraduate, and currently working on a project that's gonna be employed by people all over the world (and, especially Nigeria).

you've been scammed bros.. it takes a genius to understand the bolded
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by DMerciful(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
She doesn't like you enough
LoveElfrida:

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by rex444(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
make sure u get that gal
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2019
LoveElfrida:
I appreciate you guys honestly, and everybody's contributions.

I'd like to point out some things though, so you guys will get the picture right.

Firstly, I'm not a pushover to any girl, or any person so to say, I'm doing well for my self in all aspect of life, @cutehector, I'm no longer an undergrad, I pointed out in my writings that I graduated few days back.

Secondly, I'm not bad looking, I looks better than average guys(no boasting, I remembered her telling me that I don't look like someone that can't love due to my looks, and I'm even thinking that that's one of the reasons why she said no, she said I'm a ladies man, she thought I'm a playboy on few occasions).

And lastly, I'm a very serious and hardworking dude, I've got few projects of myself getting me income, as well as done few other projects for people. Currently I'm working on would be the biggest one.

So I'm no pushover guys, aside her career excuse, I think she felt I'm way above her(reverse of your thought), and she wouldn't be able to keep up with me. And I've seen many beautiful girls, most times though, beauty isn't everything. No matter how you're beautiful, if you aren't brainy, and productive, we can't roll.
las las, you will be aiit.. Biko help us with some means to make income like you na Bros kiss
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 23, 2019
'Love' must be the most misused word on the planet. Anytime a man suffers from unrequited konji, he claims he's in love.
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2019
LoveElfrida:
I once told her that I could kidnap her and take her to my utopia, she laughed, thought that I was kidding, but now I wished I had.

She's a lovable girl, black, bold, and beautiful, with the gaze of eternals, she's a goddess. A goddess of beauty. On our 4th date after three(3) weeks of knowing her, I made my intention known to her, she asked for a time to process everything. Alas! She came back with the big N-O, citing her career pursuit as the reason.

This is the first woman I've ever truly loved, but I was rejected. She isn't like the most ladies out there I've seen, and she isn't even driven by money or materials thing.

I've deleted all her memories- her pictures, our chats, her contact, and even our pictures, we truly bonded well. But I can't erase her memory in my head, she's already got me in her grip, I'm psychologically unbalanced ATM.

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by luvmijeje(f): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2019
LoveElfrida:

If she is truly the one, you won't give up on her. You will wait for her. You will be willing to play the fool for her. You will be willing to chop sand. You won't mind being humiliated. You won't mind being her handbag.

If she is truly worth it, then keep being persistent.
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by CAPTIVATOR: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2019
seanwilliam:
you've been scammed bros.. it takes a genius to understand the bolded

grin grin grin grin
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 1:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Thank you! Thank you!! And, thank you all!!!

I learnt a lot here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? / See Sex Robot Making Waves In Ireland / She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.