Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. (6004 Views)

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2019
I once told her that I could kidnap her and take her to my utopia, she laughed, thought that I was kidding, but now I wished I had.

She's a lovable girl, black, bold, and beautiful, with the gaze of eternals, she's a goddess. A goddess of beauty. On our 4th date after three(3) weeks of knowing her, I made my intention known to her, she asked for a time to process everything. Alas! She came back with the big N-O, citing her career pursuit as the reason.

This is the first woman I've ever truly loved, but I was rejected. She isn't like the most ladies out there I've seen, and she isn't even driven by money or materials thing.

I've deleted all her memories- her pictures, our chats, her contact, and even our pictures, we truly bonded well. But I can't erase her memory in my head, she's already got me in her grip, I'm psychologically unbalanced ATM.

4 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2019
She is a wise girl. Else you would have gotten her pregnant and left her to her fate

13 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Cutehector:
She is a wise girl. Else you would have gotten her pregnant and left her to her fate

Hello, I'm not like the regular guys you see on the street that lack morals and values(no disrespect to anyone). I'm also an ambitious young man, we both graduated few days ago in a federal uni, though different faculty entirely.

I already have a biz of mine as an undergraduate, and currently working on a project that's gonna be employed by people all over the world (and, especially Nigeria).

Her reason is very simple, career first, relationship later.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by DenreleDave(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:
I once told her that I could kidnap her and take her to my utopia, she laughed, thought that I was kidding, but now I wished I had.

She's a lovable girl, black, bold, and beautiful, with the gaze of eternals, she's a goddess. A goddess of beauty. On our 4th date after three(3) weeks of knowing her, I made my intention known to her, she asked for a time to process everything. Alas! She came back with the big N-O, citing her career pursuit as the reason.

This is the first woman I've ever truly loved, but I was rejected. She isn't like the most ladies out there I've seen, and she isn't even driven by money or materials thing.

I've deleted all her memories- her pictures, our chats, her contact, and even our pictures, we truly bonded well. But I can't erase her memory in my head, she's already got me in her grip, I'm psychologically unbalanced ATM.

Good for u bro.. Can u include me in that project sir??
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by iamharkinwaley: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Hello, I'm not like the regular guys you see on the street that lack morals and values(no disrespect to anyone). I'm also an ambitious young man, we both graduated few days ago in a federal uni, though different faculty entirely.

I already have a biz of mine as an undergraduate, and currently working on a project that's gonna be employed by people all over the world (and, especially Nigeria).

Her reason is very simple, career first, relationship later.

Please sir can you include me in your project ? I recently concluded my service year past October.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Martinez39(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Stop acting like a child. Mature minds embrace the fact that life and things can't always go the way they want. She is focused on her career, accept that, move on, and stop whining.

"She's a lovable girl, black, bold, and beautiful, with the gaze of eternals, she's a goddess. A goddess of beauty."
SMH. grin

12 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by luminouz(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2019
Lmaoooo...

You got rejected and you're crying?

You will find a thousand like her in a month.

Man up and move on,focusing on yourself

13 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by MedicH: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2019
Cutehector:

Lol. Savagery. Haha. No mind that guy. Love kee u there.

3 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

DenreleDave:

Guys I'm not sir abeg, is any of you highly grounded in server-side and client-side scripting?

If yes, which language/s are you proficient with their respect?

To you guys mocking me, y'all don't really know how I feel. I'm really heartbroken guys. A woman of my dream is slipping away from my fingers, I thought that I'd find help here on how to possibly change her mind, I want to build my future with her.

7 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Martinez39:
Stop acting like a child. Mature minds embrace the fact that life and things can't always go the way they want. She is focused on her career, accept that, move on, and stop whining.

SMH. grin

And you think that I am not matured ba? At times, love knows no maturity, and it takes maturity to know that. A genuine love turns you to a toddler.

7 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Edmundbill(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by DenreleDave(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

Please sir can you include me in your project ? I recently concluded my service year past October.

Nawa for u ooo.. Why u dey rush me na
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by DenreleDave(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Guys I'm not sir abeg, is any of you highly grounded in server-side and client-side scripting?

To you guys mocking me, y'all don't really know how I feel. I'm really heartbroken guys. A woman of my dream is slipping away from my fingers, I thought that I'd find help here on how to possibly change her mind, I want to build my future with her.

None sir. Absolutely none sir but I'm good in finance
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Martinez39(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:
And you think that I am not matured ba? At times, love knows no maturity, and it takes maturity to know that. A genuine love turns you to a toddler.
Okay then, you can keep worrying and feeling down that she rejected you. Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Blitz888(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Bro, take some time out to let out some steam... Guess that's what you're already doing but quit self pity and self defeating tendencies..

Get busy with your life, focus on your dreams and smash all the records/obstacles before you and watch how she will come calling.

You're giving it too much time and energy hence your troubled state.

Such girls are drawn to successful men... Respect her wish, give her some space and become such a success that no right thinking person can ignore and watch the cosmos and it's elements Favour your cause.

Man up young man!

4 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by ichidodo: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Tis isn't the end of the world, you know....The fact that she rejected you today doesn't mean she won't run after you tomorrow.Women want different things at different times and this fact is unique to each and every kind of woman. What is important here is you quit being all simpy and weepy about rejections.Put yourself together and get back on the horse but not before taking your red pill dosage..

2 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by kingreign(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

I've deleted all her memories- her pictures, our chats, her contact, and even our pictures, we truly bonded well. But I can't erase her memory in my head, she's already got me in her grip, I'm psychologically unbalanced ATM

Püśsy niqqur. Shows how much of a sissy you are. Can't handle rejection and you're all emotionally and psychologically messed up. angry

Ishilove, come and carry your friend Biko!

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

I've deleted all her memories- her pictures, our chats, her contact, and even our pictures, we truly bonded well. But I can't erase her memory in my head, she's already got me in her grip,
I'm psychologically unbalanced ATM.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. DON'T BE SILLY.
SHE'S NOT A GOD. SHE'S NOT AN ANGEL. SHE'S NOT SPECIAL, JUST ANOTHER GIRL.
WHY ARE YOU BEING UNBALANCED OVER WHAT WAS NEVER YOURS?

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE MISTAKES. WE SHOW OUR DESPERATION AND ALLOW PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE AND EXPLOIT US. PLEASE KILL YOURSELF OVER NOTHING IF YOU WILL, BUT JUST KNOW THAT THERE'S NOTHING ABOUT THIS PERSON THAT IS NOT OBTAINABLE ELSEWHERE.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Cutehector(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
See young man. If you really love this girl as you claimed, you will let her focus on her career.

That's how you young boys will claim angels at the onset but when reality dawns, una go Japa. Abeg focus on your own career too, una go dey alright las las.

Look at other countries, their youth are focused on building technologies, but what do we have in Nigeria, 70 percent of youth engrossed in love and sex.

Now that you are heartbroken, can you now see that you aren't focused? You should even be thankful to her that she said no, so that you can focus very well on your project.

Most people think that those who say no to us are doing bad but indirectly, they are the ones who we should be thankful for because their rejections spurn us to become more focused.

7 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
MedicH:

Lol. Savagery. Haha. No mind that guy. Love kee u there.
I dey tell you. He don see fine girl finish, him prick and brain no gree rest ...he dey form love.. After he go dey beg her for kiss, before you know it, prick don chook inside, belle don comot..

Niccur will start preaching he is an undergraduate and he has a life ahead of him and he didnt plan it to happen.

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
kingreign:

Püśsy niqqur. Shows how much of a sissy you are. Can't handle rejection and you're all emotionally and psychologically messed up. angry

Ishilove, come and carry your friend Biko!
Brotherly, not every man get strong mind. People handle rejection differently.

4 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by GoodBadandUgly(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoveElfrida:

Save yourself the drama, there are billions of women in the world and guess what? Their shit smells just like men’s shit smells.
Your first mistake is putting her on a pedestal like she’s better than you.
She stated her career pursuit is her priority, yours should be the same!
Focus on working on yourself and ladies will chase you instead of the other way round. You want to be the catch and not the chaser.

3 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
What do you know about love after just three weeks?
Youthful exuberant is worrying you

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by MedicH: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Cutehector:
I dey tell you. He don see fine girl finish, him prick and brain no gree rest ...he dey form love.. After he go dey beg her for kiss, before you know it, prick don chook inside, belle don comot..

Niccur will start preaching he is an undergraduate and he has a life ahead of him and he didnt plan it to happen.

Lol that time no love again. Wisdom is the best policy.

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by xendra: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Cutehector:
now here's something you and I agree on grin
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
I appreciate you guys honestly, and everybody's contributions.

I'd like to point out some things though, so you guys will get the picture right.

Firstly, I'm not a pushover to any girl, or any person so to say, I'm doing well for my self in all aspect of life, @cutehector, I'm no longer an undergrad, I pointed out in my writings that I graduated few days back.

Secondly, I'm not bad looking, I looks better than average guys(no boasting, I remembered her telling me that I don't look like someone that can't love due to my looks, and I'm even thinking that that's one of the reasons why she said no, she said I'm a ladies man, she thought I'm a playboy on few occasions).

And lastly, I'm a very serious and hardworking dude, I've got few projects of myself getting me income, as well as done few other projects for people. Currently I'm working on would be the biggest one.

So I'm no pushover guys, aside her career excuse, I think she felt I'm way above her(reverse of your thought), and she wouldn't be able to keep up with me. And I've seen many beautiful girls, most times though, beauty isn't everything. No matter how you're beautiful, if you aren't brainy, and productive, we can't roll.

3 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
xendra:

You got it wrong too.
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
BAAKUS1447:
What do you know about love after just three weeks?
Youthful exuberant is worrying you

Well well!!

What can I say now? smiley

Many people fall in love with their Soulmate on first date. A happy union after.
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Cutehector(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
xendra:
cheesy I really laughed when I read this..

You know we still have unsettled scores wink

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

Save yourself the drama, there are billions of women in the world and guess what? Their shit smells just like men’s shit smells.
Your first mistake is putting her on a pedestal like she’s better than you.
She stated her career pursuit is her priority, yours should be the same!
Focus on working on yourself and ladies will chase you instead of the other way round. You want to be the catch and not the chaser.

Thanks bro!

I actually got them chasing after me, but I'm not interested in them, 'cos I know what they want. Good things most times need a lot of work to get.

4 Likes

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ishilove:

Brotherly, not every man get strong mind. People handle rejection differently.

Thanks ma'am! You sure do understand this better. I don't even talk to girls before I get them, they come to me, this is utterly different, she ain't rich, but she's in a class of her own, and highly focused lady.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Have Fought ? / Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys / Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko Caught Touching An Actress Breast During Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.