Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. (6005 Views)

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Smart006(m): 4:03am On Jan 07, 2020
luvmijeje:

If she is truly the one, you won't give up on her. You will wait for her. You will be willing to play the fool for her. You will be willing to chop sand. You won't mind being humiliated. You won't mind being her handbag.

If she is truly worth it, then keep being persistent.

see aunty we mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by chuksdsilent: 4:18am On Jan 07, 2020
LoveElfrida:

Guys I'm not sir abeg, is any of you highly grounded in server-side and client-side scripting?

If yes, which language/s are you proficient with their respect?
I am good with php, laravel and javascript. if you include me in the project I will be happy. Thanks
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by luvmijeje(f): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Smart006:
see aunty we mumu!!!

Why I mumu?
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by LoveElfrida(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2020
chuksdsilent:

I am good with php, laravel and javascript. if you include me in the project I will be happy. Thanks

Thanks for willing to be part of this, however, it’s already nearing its completion. If I have future work that required many heads, I’d let you all my family here know.
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by extremelygolden: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
LoveElfrida:

And you think that I am not matured ba? At times, love knows no maturity, and it takes maturity to know that. A genuine love turns you to a toddler.

Why not keep up hope knowing your paths might cross again when you're finally ready to settle down and she's a bit relaxed with her career pursuit to venture into a relationship.

Try belong to the world of possibilities and see things turning around for your good.

Moreover, you can still maintain a distance friendship/relationship with her by sending goodwill messages to her once in a while. One day she might remember you never gave up on her.

Honestly, I hate it when men, especially, give up easily on the woman they love.
Re: Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. by Frankicent(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
No be new thing.. bro move on... try other ladies... Good you deleted everything about her.. See no time to waste.. It's either you want to f*ck or date her... Make your point be know..

since she said no and give you Shitty excuse. Ignore her and find another ladies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? / Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys / See Sex Robot Making Waves In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.