Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) (10802 Views)

Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa / Nigerian Woman Spotted Bathing Her Husband In A Stream (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 6:29am On Dec 23, 2019
Beosten:
Can a man apply for this kind job? Such a sweet video. The attendant doing the cooking is the heroine.
Dusting my CV already.

Why not? Did you see the video and check if you can do the job
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2019
she go talk weda her grandmother do am
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2019
ruggedtimi:
she go talk weda her grandmother do am

Things have changed this time around
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2019
Nada, see put**sy
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Women and vigina
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Beosten:
Can a man apply for this kind job? Such a sweet video. The attendant doing the cooking is the heroine.
Dusting my CV already.
.forward your CV
Re: Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) by ELVISHOT: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Nigerian doctors, will be like ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast / Lady With Massive ‘sleepy Breasts’ Causes Controversy On Socia Media (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.