Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

The Best Way To Avoid Your Wife Cheating Is To Act Like Ned Nwoke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Avoid Your Wife Cheating Is To Act Like Ned Nwoke (743 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Avoid Your Wife Cheating Is To Act Like Ned Nwoke by Happiestman1: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Guys, girls of this generation are easily to fall in love with guys who shows them love based on material things.

If you see a girl you love, and probably she loves you too based on the gifts and attention you give to her. In a long run, if she happens to find another guy who provides more of what you provide she will definitely fall for the guy.

Long into the relationship, you have already fallen in love with her and ready to settle down.

The trick here is that in this case, if you’re financially top up, marry her immediately and do some traditional rite ( just like Ned nwoke to Regina Daniels) ( initiates her in womanhood cult) that will prevent her from cheating. By so doing you have secured your self from heart break.

Ok... let’s look at it this way. If you marry here without following this traditional rite ( juju), if other Guys who come happens to provide above what you have been providing, she will fall and cheat on you.

60 percent of Nigerian married women cheat on their husband. I can testify.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Your Wife Cheating Is To Act Like Ned Nwoke by DonBenny77(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Your Wife Cheating Is To Act Like Ned Nwoke by Davash222(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Happiestman1:

60 percent of Nigerian married women cheat on their husband. I can testify.
You’re so benevolent with your statistics.
90% is the figure.
The rest 10% are yet to be tempted.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Your Wife Cheating Is To Act Like Ned Nwoke by Adasun(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Davash222:
You’re so benevolent with your statistics. 90% percent is the figure. The rest 10% are yet to be tempted.
lols
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Your Wife Cheating Is To Act Like Ned Nwoke by vickydankal(f): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
You are funny, who told you that there are no places to undo what was done at Ned's Village. See a woman who wants to cheat will fine a way.... And most times the husbands are the same person who helps in securing the cheating environment, atmosphere and the person to cheat with. That's why many married women who cheat they husbands can vow for them, thinking it is impossible due to the restrictions they set for their wives.

Note,
Cheating is sinful be faithful to your partner
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Your Wife Cheating Is To Act Like Ned Nwoke by Happiestman1: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
vickydankal:
You are funny, who told you that there are no places to undo what was done at Ned's Village. See a woman who wants to cheat will fine a way.... And most times the husbands are the same person who helps in securing the cheating environment, atmosphere and the person to cheat with. That's why many married women who cheat they husbands can vow for them, thinking it is impossible due to the restrictions they set for their wives.

Note,
Cheating is sinful be faithful to your partner

Yea

(1) (Reply)

How To Give A Proper Mouth Gig To Your Bf And How To Know A Clean Diclk (18+ Video / Have You Ever Recharge From Your Account And You Are Not Debited For It / I Need Ur Urgent Advice Pls My Husband n His Married Mistress Exchang Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.