Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (58878 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by paix(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
IyaTola:
What is your take on your in-laws vividly living in same house with you?
Thank God, my culture doesn't even permit that.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by mysteryman2014: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:
Temporarily? yes.
Permanently? No

I don’t even want to live with my siblings or parents in the same house. Just me, my husband and children.

True, tried it and am so sorry.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by aspirebig: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
In Africa, is common. I know people that prefers having their mother in laws in the house to take care of their kids instead of evil maids.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by petertamtam6(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Check thishttps://www.thrivesavings.com?kid=152M2B
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Felicity001(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:
Vividly?

Do people live vaguely before? tongue grin
I just tire o which one come be vividly unto the matter na For him mind now he sabi inglis

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Daniel058(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
As a man ,no . unless
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Bahamas95(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Never! Her own nor go stay, my own nor go stay. Equation don balance be that....Even if I wan allow somebody na my sweet mum, she is the best mum on earth but the problem be say her blood quick dey hot when provoked.....Make dem nor come burst person pikin head for my house grin

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by klax(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
IyaTola:

Sorry what type of childish question is this How and why should you live in same house with your in law

If you are not ready to breakaway and live with your spouse away from in-law or in-chemistry then don't marry. Full stop.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by AreaFada2: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Vividly no. Nebulously yes OP. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
IyaTola:
are you living with them or are they living with you?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by jeftalene(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by enawt: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Vividly??
You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Seun should just change Nairaland to Family Problem Land.....
All these family issues making front page is becoming too much shocked

Dont let him hear u ooo smiley
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by uglodoh(f): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn
Always easy to say now
But when you get married it is a different thing.
Except you don't have young siblings

Sometimes it is easy for someone from the woman's family to stay with couples. There won't be trouble

But if any body from the man family come stay with couples ehnnnnn. Na so so quarrel

You started with Damnnnn, what of the niggarrrrr?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Akanbibabatunde:
abi you are living in your in-laws house... you wan come dey twist tori give us... better go hustle

Hahaha
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Sam2310(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Na weting dey cause problems for most zee world series be that.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
IyaTola:

This happens mostly for women and also it’s mostly women that get overly concerned about in-laws. The man can accommodate all her family bt she can’t do same. Also staying in the family house even temporarily becomes an issue.

The big question here is are ur in-laws automatically ur enemies or rivals? Even when they are good people?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lol I can bet you just watched a movie on Africa Magic Epic titled 'the pregnant wives' .

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by AntiWailer: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Why
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by badonkadonk: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
For the sake of peace of mind. E no go work. I am a me, my woman and children kind of guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by MidaserveNG: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Keep an eye on your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by nextstep(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Live with me? No thank you. 2 weeks visit max.

Most annoying are the brothers: they want meals specially cooked for them, so my wife will cook 2x, finish your fuel, demand keys to the car, start doing things around the house without permission like it's their place.

13 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by TinyHacker: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Bahamas95:
Never! Her own nor go stay, my own nor go stay. Equation don balance be that....Even if I wan allow somebody na my sweet mum, she is the best mum on earth but the problem be say her blood quick dey hot when provoked.....Make dem nor come burst person pikin head for my house grin
everybody's mum to them is the best on earth so stfu and stop massaging your ego here

19 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by donogaga(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Its a NO NO.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by donstefano8(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
MajorWarren:
That can’t run. So they can come and add their input in my marriage whenever they please

My mum can live with us tho smiley

Why preference for your mum? Why can't you accept his or her's too that's where the problems start

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by vibre: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
no take
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by sanemind3(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Get latest cartoon,action movies,romances,epic etc for your external hard drive now,check signature for details

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by H2ho(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:
Temporarily? yes.
Permanently? No

I don’t even want to live with my siblings or parents in the same house. Just me, my husband and children.
cuz you moan? grin grin

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Enculer2: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sign of a disfuntional family.

A aign of poverty and laziness.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Bruno3000(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:
Temporarily? yes.
Permanently? No

Typical naija woman

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by MzTunechi(f): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
marvin906:
heaven forbids..
visit and get out abeg
Lol.. e say get out grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Doing Wrong By Supporting My Boyfriend Financially? / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family / Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.