Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) (55114 Views)

Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election / Lagos Judicial Panel Awards ₦36.2 Million To Policemen Attacked During #EndSARS / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Henrymas(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nigerians are the most docile and foolish set of humans on earth!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Kubernetes: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Na waooo.
Northerners seems masters in the game.See the way them silent the sowore people.
But truth be told,Buhari needs to seat up.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
This are thugs organised by an individual to disorganise a peaceful protest by concern nigerians

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by idid: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
But they entered from the North sha, afterall, many of the people in Nigeria's north walked in from Niger, etc without questions.

Baztardmods:
Those rented thugs are not Nigerians they were imported, reason why Buhari made free Visa entry policy. . look well u will notice
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
I can see that this government wants war.. Zombies are suffering and smiling these days o.. Una go hear wen... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Truckpusher:
grin grin
Long time.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
You can't blame Buhari for this misconduct... Even they will beat Buhari up if he show face.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Naijacommando22: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Greenbirth:
the evidence is clear. You terrorist northerners. That is how they do. You people keep pushing other ethnic groups until they react and when they do, you people can not withstand the heat and you will be forming refugees. Go and ask the rohighas in Burma.

See how ethnicity will make u fail a common exam..Who told U im from d North..Itz so unfortunate ur education / degree is of no use
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by grandeoj09(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
This called karma , Deji Adeyanju himself has beaten a guy with his thugs because the guy abuse him on Twitter when his God father were in charge , to me he's not an activist , he was a political thug too . It just that he's party lost the last election , apart from protesting what else did he do for living ?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
bakescos01:

I really don’t know why some people still think this way, this is not about a tribal issue between Yoruba and Igbo. This set of Nothern folks keep frustrating the rest Nigerians and you are happy about it, do you know how many Igbos are in prison and arrested and not even tried during the IPOB protest. What ever they do to the Yoruba’s they will do double to the Ignos. This is a time to unite and fight the common enemy. But you can as well keep supporting more for the Yorubas like it won’t happen to even you yourself before 2023.

The SE is always open to join strength with the SW, but time and time again, the SW have shown they don't want SE combination they prefer the north.

Until SE and SW find a common ground, Nigeria will not move, this to region hiold the solution to Nigeria problem....

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by semyman: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
bakescos01:

How can you say this is right between two groups? This is an attack on the civil society of Nigeria by some paid thugs. I feel so ashamed when some Nigerians see wrong and try to make it right. Everyone is free to protest but not on the same ground if they are oppositions. The police saw that and couldn’t manage the situation. I feel so sorry for you for justifying this because those thugs that attack those civil society guys will definitely attack you or any of your family tomorrow in the form of robbery or anything else. That’s how our government empower thugs and have them gun for election and after that they use it to rub other Nigerians. This thing coming will definitely affect every Nigerians with lack of unemployment on the increase. Expect the worse, sit down and enjoy it. It will definitely get to your side or that of your family for sure.
And the civil society groups are not paid?
Get your facts right please
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
did you not watch the video? undecided
do you know if he has the money to eat let alone buying data.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by bakescos01: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naijacommando22:

Do u have any valid means of identification to proof they're northerners..U think say na by speaking language?? Anybody fit learn any language..A Hausa man fit learn Igbo carry out attack on a Hausa man in d process of the attack he"ll chant Igbo language Nd proverbs just to fuel a war between both tribes..don't u think so....seems most pple on nairaland are myopic ..ya"ll don't think outside the box..Itz easy to lure Ur minds into d Forest

See mumu thinking outside the box. I don’t care where they came from but am sure they are paid thugs to distrupt a civil protest. This thugs will come back to be robbers and kidnappers tomorrow when the government don’t need them again and they need to feed. Our politicians empower thugs and criminals with weapon and use them for there political gain and later throw them away like a piece of trash and most of them turn robbers and kidnappers. That’s why we have kidnappers on be increase since this GMB and herdsmen since he came in. Surely, you or any of your family will fall in there trap also. This rain coming will definitely touch everyone . No one will escape what is about to happen in Nigeria with the rate of unemployment increasing and politician bringing in weapon. I shake head for anyone supporting this act. Your own time will come. That’s all I can say.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by omenka(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodgEndOfDays:
when we say things about these Northerners and how evil they are some people from the SW would call us names. This is clearly an example of what would happen to the SW in 2023.
Yet, the same hateful scoundrels who know how terrible northerners are were killing themselves over Atiku. When their god Cownu told them to boycott the election, because of Pope Atiku, they declared Kanu an agent of satan working for Buhari.

Good a thing Atiku is a South southerner.

What a pity.

Hate is indeed a debilitating mental disorder.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
do you know if he has the money to eat let alone buying data.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Greenbirth: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naijacommando22:

See how ethnicity will make u fail a common exam..Who told U im from d North..Itz so unfortunate ur education / degree is of no use
what ever..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by denko(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
What is the population of this miscreants
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Rolex66: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
catoluy:
This was the guy calling Nnamdi Kanu a miscreant. Hope he understands now Nigeria is a zoo. After this, him and Sowore should champion Oduduwa Republic. Yorubas, Good Morning oh!

Lame.
Foolish.
Petty.
Puerile.
Irrelevant.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by bakescos01: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
martowskin1:

The SE is always open to join strength with the SW, but time and time again, the SW have shown they don't want SE combination they prefer the north.

Until SE and SW find a common ground, Nigeria will not move, this to region hiold the solution to Nigeria problem....

Very well said. I am a Yoruba but am rooting for Igbo presidency come 2023 cos you guys really deserve it. We really need to come clean and support each other. I will 10 times prefer an Igbo president to another Nothern man.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Naijacommando22: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
bakescos01:

See mumu thinking outside the box. I don’t care where they came from but am sure they are paid thugs to distrupt a civil protest. This thugs will come back to be robbers and kidnappers tomorrow when the government don’t need them again and they need to feed. Our politicians empower thugs and criminals with weapon and use them for there political gain and later throw them away like a piece of trash and most of them turn robbers and kidnappers. That’s why we have kidnappers on be increase since this GMB and herdsmen since he came in. Surely, you or any of your family will fall in there trap also. This rain coming will definitely touch everyone . No one will escape what is about to happen in Nigeria with the rate of unemployment increasing and politician bringing in weapon. I shake head for anyone supporting this act. Your own time will come. That’s all I can say.

Did u go to school at all?? Well if u did then iont have to tell u i dont support the act.. secondly be careful Wah u wish for..Ur not d only one whoz unhappy with the state of the nation..But dont let it push u into trouble u can't afford..choose ur words wisely..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
when we say things about these Northerners and how evil they are some people from the SW would call us names. This is clearly an example of what would happen to the SW in 2023.

so what will happen to southeast in 2023? southwest was once a vp and president, same as south south

I ask again what will happen to southeast in 2023?

mumu people

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by nku5: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naijacommando22:

Itz deeper than what u think...some of these things are being sponsored by foreigners..take it or leave it

Bros leave that thing. I can even guess the areas they hired these codeine addicts from.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Third term army
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Naijacommando22: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
nku5:

Bros leave that thing. I can even guess the areas they hired these codeine addicts from.

U Sabi d person wey hire them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Whiteangel1234: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
grin grin Sai Buhari e no concern me abegi
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sweeetheart:

so what will happen to southeast in 2023? southwest was once a vp and president, same as south south

I ask again what will happen to southeast in 2023?

mumu people
Your papa mumu. grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dem no break him head? Someone that was contesting for the Publicity secretary of PDP few months ago now forming activist... make dem put knife for him belle biko... nonsense n Sowore
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Aiyk2333: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jesus... and they're all Hausas shouting beat him, kill him, sai Baba.. government would definitely deny any involvement!!!! abi some group of illiterates wrote those inscription Abi!!? we're doomed!!
peaceful protest!!?!!!?? haaaaaa I can't even shout!!!!!!! and all the police could do was to chase the miscreants away, let's switch sides, assuming the miscreants were Deji and his supporters beating a pro Buharist, the police would chase them away like that abi.. mtcheww English have finish in my mouth. Tinubu as usual can't say shiiiiit, he's nursing a non guaranteed 2023 so he'll keep eating shit till then ndi banyi hope y'all are coming home for Xmas!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
bakescos01:

Very well said. I am a Yoruba but am rooting for Igbo presidency come 2023 cos you guys really deserve it. We really need to come clean and support each other. I will 10 times prefer an Igbo president to another Nothern man.

I was telling a friend, SW and SE is too intelligent to be fighting them selves, we need a common ground if we want to succeed, u cant imagine that there is no Southern Nigeria governors meetings.

Watch the vice presidential debate, how obi and osibanjo was battling themselves why all the northern remain mute.

SW+SE, then SS blend it up, we will rule this nation for 100yrs and nothing north can do, they don't even have the brain power.

But the constant fight between SE and SW keep making north stronger

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
If the roles were reversed,..A Hausa/Fulani leading a protest gets attacked by Southern youths, even the roadside aboki beggar would have responded with threats of venegeance...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by nku5: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:
Yet, the same hateful scoundrels who know how terrible northerners were killing themselves over Atiku. When their god Cownu told them to boycott the election, because of Pope Atiku, they declared Kanu an agent of satan working for Buhari.

Good a thing Atiku is a South southerner.

What a pity.

Hate is indeed a debilitating mental disorder.

See codeine yarn grin Incoherent nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Senator1212: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
Like I said before,it's impossible to have good president in Nigeria for some reasons.
1 More vote come from the North and north have highest number of uneducated people in Nigeria. 2 Nigeria youths are the most useless in the world,give them big brother and Instagram they are happy.
How I wish they can send some Nigeria youths over to the state and spend some weeks and see the difference between Zoo and a country. Nothing is working,yet the youths are not on the street.i can't believe. Have recommend Nigeria blogs to my oyinbo friends whenever they want to laff or see how human zoo operate.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Is Dead! (Osun Ex-Govermor) / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.