Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Wife Dumps Husband Because He Deny Her Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Dumps Husband Because He Deny Her Of Sex (833 Views)

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Dumps Husband Because He Deny Her Of Sex by faith2kool(f): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
A PROPHET with Apostolic Devine Church in Lupaka, Lupane sobbed in court after his wife of six years vowed to dump him for allegedly starving her of sex and turning her into a punching bag.

Lastwell Nkomo (42) was dragged to Lupane Civil Court by his aggrieved wife Sithokozile Nkomo (36), who was seeking a dissolution of their marriage, saying her union with Lastwell was now hell.

She laid her heart bare before Lupane magistrate Ndumo Masuku.

Sithokozile, whose name literally means being happy, said she was no longer happy in her marriage because Lastwell does not want to have sex with her.

“Your worship, I’m fed up with this marriage because my husband has become a monster as he is fond of bashing me when I ask why he no longer sleeps with me. I have told him on several occasions that prayer and fasting don’t sexually satisfy me but I need him to sleep with me.”

Sithokozile was not done yet as she further revealed that her husband spends most of the time on the mountains praying at her expense.

“He spends most of the time on the mountains praying and fasting. When he comes home in the evening he would refuse to sleep with me saying he does not want to defile himself since he is on a prayer and fasting programme. He has been doing that for the past four months, “she said.

What incensed Sithokozile is that she found used condoms in her husband’s trouser’s pockets.

“When I was doing washing I saw used condoms in the pockets of his trousers. I asked him about it, but he claimed he does not know anything about them. Since then when he comes home from a beer binge in the evening he would accuse me saying I’m a sex maniac. After that he would hit me with clenched fists accusing me of infidelity. Due to that I’m fed up and I want this marriage to be dissolved and be given custody of our three children because I’m gainfully employed and he is not,” she said.

Lastwell took to the stand: “I still love my wife. I appeal to this court to help me talk to her not to leave me. I blame all this on prayer and fasting that I embarked on. Being a prophet demands one to always seek the presence of God. I’m very sorry, kindly forgive me. I vow to change,” he said while wiping away tears.

Magistrate ordered Lastwell not to physically and sexually abuse his wife. He also ordered the couple to go for counselling.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/23/wife-dumps-husband-because-he-deny-her-of-sex/
Re: Wife Dumps Husband Because He Deny Her Of Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
lol..... ruuun wifey RUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!
Re: Wife Dumps Husband Because He Deny Her Of Sex by Aboks(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
the husband na outside shooter

Re: Wife Dumps Husband Because He Deny Her Of Sex by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
shocked

After they will say it's only men that like sex
But what exactly do girls want?
You giv them sex they complain
You deny them sex they will still complain

Inyarinya/mata akwai da mua gaskiya
Re: Wife Dumps Husband Because He Deny Her Of Sex by rosy1992(f): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
What is this world turning into?

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence / 'I Enjoy Having Sex' - Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa / Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Kaduna (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.