Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! (994 Views)

Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? / Please Stop Being Too Real, It Will Limit Your Potential / See The Longest Love Making Screaming, The Hashtag Too Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
So last night I dreamt I was walking into a club, one of the bouncers told me to fvck off, I be wan show myself, another of the bouncer came and gave me a loud resounding slap angry. That slap is too real to be a dream. The thunderous slap woke me up and I saw myself using my hand to hold my ear, and I kept staring at my fiancé that was sleeping beside me, I believed she gave me that slap for real while I was asleep as a punishment for the misunderstanding we had yesterday noon.!!!! I didn’t ask her though coz I know she’ll deny it.

That slap can’t be a dream. It’s too real. I felt it. I go do her back.

If Na so she want make we take enter the 2020, she should bring it on!!!

To the mod that banned me for exercising my fundamental human rights, if Na so you wan take enter 2020, bring it on as well..... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by Siberia01(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by Davash222(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lol. Na that girl slap you. Na their way, Daughters of Eve.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by Homers123(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Alawada.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by neonly: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Matrix comes to my mind grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by internationalman(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
there's no big deal about dreams.

they are just thoughts that registered in our subconscious after our minds have established the ones we thought during the day.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by Yustash001(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
your monicker says it all...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by ambivert27(f): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
grin werey ni bobo yi o
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by daddytime(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
A very well deserved brain resetting slap by the gods. The type wey dem dash Roaches that year..
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by donbachi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
U better run...cos soon somebody go soon rob u for dream and wen u wake up,robbers go empty u...but GOD forbid.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by iPrevail(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
I used to have this crazy nightmare or occasional uncoordinated dreams. Got shop on my arm one night and I woke up paralyzed in that arm for some minutes. Shiit stopped when I started having s3x almost everyday.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
If I was a mod I'll delete you out of Nairaland for life and ban every possible combinations of your current monicker for eternity

You're so unfunny, annoying and a pain in the brain
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by shege45: 1:50am On Dec 24, 2019
Davash222:
Lol. Na that girl slap you. Na their way, Daughters of Eve.
i swear na she slap am
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by Charleys: 2:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Ghost don slap you
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! by TissuePaper: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Joyed As Pastor Odumeje, Nollywood Stars Show After Marriage Rites / God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before / The Younger The Better. Don't Settle For What Ain't Yours [[updated]]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.