Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal? (1364 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal? by ImaIma1(f): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Mobree:

And so you came to this conclusion after reading just two paragraphs about her? Na wa o

That's a typical Nairaland male for you. Very bias in their judgement when it involves a lady.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal? by Prognose: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2019
MichealKin50:
Reread my post. I said I never cheated.

I read it right the fist time. As far as your lady is concerned you cheated. That's the picture u wanted to paint for her so she would open up to you! I'm sure you were expecting her to forgive you afterwards. But now the tables have turned, you can't forgive her? How do you know she wasn't lying as well to hurt you?

I repeat oooo, you don't love that girl else this topic wouldn't even matter to you as you would have been ready to forgive her after all it was "confession" time. Leave her abeg. Let someone else that will love her genuinely have a chance.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Proposal? by Kennyprince: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Marry her since this was a confession session.

I do tell people, if u meet somebody you love, avoid the temptation of digging the past, you may not like what u ll hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wait, What Did I Just Watch? / Top 16 Simple Foods That Can Make Your Buttocks Bigger And S3xier Than Ever / Heavy BACKSIDE!! Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Floods Instagram With Naked Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.