Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? (1570 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / How Are Nigerian Guys Getting Money In That Lagos??? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:11am On Dec 24, 2019
Good day everyone.
I have notice a trend going on here. Guys always complain of being heartbroken. And physically I don't really see guys being so heart broken.

Because lots of men out there are womanizers and cheaters
So why is romancelanders guys always complaining of being cheated on in a relationship?

Is it that the guys here are fragile or soft at heart?
Or they do cheat too but get more hurt when their girl cheats on them?
Or maybe those threads are just formulated?

Or girls feel so shy/scared of sharing their heart breaks here because they are already used to getting their hearts. Or maybe because when a female veils or heart break issues the majority here (usually the males) bashes and find a way to fault or

Or maybe it because the population of males to females on romanceland is in the ratio of 70;30

Please I need answers
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by Mraphel: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Women cannot break my heart
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2019
There is absolutely nothing wrong in being fragile, be it male or female but guys generally move on faster than girls when it comes to heartbreaks. On Nairaland, there are more guys to ladies, but out there, there are at least 3 female births to a male: making ladies more than guys. Guys hardly show off a weak emotional state and the few who do, do so, codely. Perhaps, they easily cry out on Nairaland 'cause of the anonymous state the forum gives members and being that they're more here, you can't help but always read tales of how they were cheated on. In reality, they're really not the victims. Ladies are.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by luminouzzzzzz(m): 12:43am On Dec 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in being fragile, be it male or female but guys generally move on faster than girls when it comes to heartbreaks. On Nairaland, there are more guys to ladies, but out there, there are at least 3 female births to a male: making ladies more than guys. Guys hardly show off a weak emotional state and the few who do, do so, codely. Perhaps, they easily cry out on Nairaland 'cause of the anonymous state the forum gives members and being that they're more here, you can't help but always read tales of how they were cheated on. In reality, they're really not the victims. Ladies are.

Nice points. Me likey!

You done with your contract job yet?

Merry Xmas in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

Nice points. Me likey!

You done with your contract job yet?

Merry Xmas in advance.
Yeah, I'm done with that. Thanks for asking.

Same to you! kiss
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by luminouzzzzzz(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Same to you! kiss
kiss
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Most of these threads are created by attention seeking dolts who find pleasure in gender wars. The method is: create an accusing thread against females, let the guys gather and perch on it like vultures on carcass, the females go defensive then sit back and enjoy the war. It would shock you that these guys laugh their asses out watching men and women aim for each other's throats.

Ignore these fools and even though that may be at the detriment of the genuine solution seekers but it is the only way to keep one's sanity on here.

1 Like

Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 24, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

kiss

Good night.
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by luminouzzzzzz(m): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Good night.

Good morning here o. wink

Sleep well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Lol,,,
I don pass heartbreaking stage.
Only MTN can break my heart now,,,
With unfair data bundlegrin

#Team~ingle cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by hope1292: 1:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Ariza:
Most of these threads are created by attention seeking dolts who find pleasure in gender wars. The method is: create an accusing thread against females, let the guys gather and perch on it like vultures on carcass, the females go defensive then sit back and enjoy the war. It would shock you that these guys laugh their asses out watching men and women aim for each other's throats.

Ignore these fools and even though that may be at the detriment of the genuine solution seekers but it is the only way to keep one's sanity on here.

��
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by KevMitnick: 1:50am On Dec 24, 2019
Society says a man who shows emotions is weak. They know that nairaland protects their identity, so they feel more safe to express their feelings here. Truth is no matter how macho you think you are, you will break one day and seek an outlet for relief or closure. More guys are starting to change this stereotype understanding that shared challenges can provide solutions that can help them heal faster.

1 Like

Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by DrayZee: 3:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by DrayZee: 3:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Ariza:

This may very well be it. But the stories...they seem so real (can't even doubt the blatant stupidity of the characters)

hope1292:

��
Looking at this guys profile and comments, I'm sure now that the threads are fake.

Nairaland grin grin
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by DenreleDave(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2019
Rukkydelta:
Good day everyone.
I have notice a trend going on here. Guys always complain of being heartbroken. And physically I don't really see guys being so heart broken.

So why is romancelanders guys always complaining of being cheated on in a relationship?

Or girls feel so shy/scared of sharing their heart breaks here because they are already used to getting their hearts. Or maybe because when a female veils or heart break issues the majority here (usually the males) bashes and find a way to fault or

Or maybe it because the population of males to females on romanceland is in the ratio of 70;30

Please I need answers

Answer is not far fetched, guys are stupid nowadays... We bash ladies online and in the real life situation, we are still mumu to a lady.... Online pretenders na hin we be..
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by Kuruptnigga: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Same to you! kiss
Grab whos balls undecided undecided
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by natsuDragneel: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2019
Dangerous times we live in
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by pryme(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Come again?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by Nat404: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Rukkydelta:
Good day everyone.

Please I need answers
Apropos of the above, I am in total discord with it. Infact, some of these stories are somewhat fabricated to drive traffic on this social site. I also think that people writing these stories get paid for doing that. Do not believe in everything you read online, for some of these things are hoax.

Notwithstanding though, there are still real stories here. Women also cheat as well as the men and can hide their dirty secrets more than the men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by WackyJ1(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2019
1. Because Guys are human beings too. They fall in love, they get played.

2. Because women also cheat. Just as much as men in fact. The only difference is that a cheating woman will complain of men cheating to anyone who would listen, ensuring that they have and maintain the image of the victim..

3. Because these guys have not learnt to not take the words of a woman seriously and only take their behaviors as the true revealer of character.

4. Because it is easier to bare your mind and your pain under the anonymity that a public forum provides than show weakness in the real world.

5. Because they have not yet read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by luminouzzzzzz(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ariza:

Now, there is a very nice summary you got there.
I was wondering how long it would take before people catch on to these trollish threads.
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by MrCork: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rukkydelta:
Good day everyone.

Please I need answers

angry
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by MrCork: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rukkydelta:
Good day everyone.

Please I need answers

ONILA.. YOU AGAIN!!
U think u can deceive people wit fake name: Rukini...abi?...HOW MANY THREAD WILL U CREATRE EVERY 5 SECOND?? ..who do u think u foooolin?
angry
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by finalboss(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
KevMitnick:
Society says a man who shows emotions is weak. They know that nairaland protects their identity, so they feel more safe to express their feelings here. Truth is no matter how macho you think you are, you will break one day and seek an outlet for relief or closure. More guys are starting to change this stereotype understanding that shared challenges can provide solutions that can help them heal faster.
correct

1 Like

Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by healthserve(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Good day everyone.

Please I need answers

Did you find the answers you sought out for?

XhosaNostra come serve baby kiss
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
healthserve:

Did you find the answers you sought out for?

XhosaNostra come serve baby kiss

Lol lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are All The Guys Getting Heartbroken? by healthserve(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told Me That If She Have Enough Money She Will Not Marry. / This Is What Leads To Rape / What Made You Popular In School?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.