Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) (63008 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Femioghay: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Inside ur parlour
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Nicerazor(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dino and other naija politicians will never die well. He is enriching his family at the expense of the people. God punish all of una one by one.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by GermanPoison(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
deboysben:
Dino will rise again grin wink
when u become a great grandfather
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
WHERE IS THE WIFE?.IT IS NOT GOOD TO BE DEVOID OF SENSE. grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by MKULTRA: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
After looting the country dry they go and chill outside.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cold? i ve been living in this cold weather for nearly 40 years of my life.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by deboysben(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
GermanPoison:
when u become a great grandfather
oponu
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Mandesz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:

Women don't stay with irresponsible woman beaters. He has been impregnating women all over the country after beating his first and second wives to stupor
I give up on you.. maybe after you pass away you gonna get sense. so u still patronise hungry and angry bloggers? you're finished!

Dino is FAR wiser and better than u.. always remember that. 'I want to be like dino' should be your watchward in 2020.
through the glory of God, dino made his way out of nothing up to the Nigeria senator. check ur life n pray that God should move u thru the footsteps of dino.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Minjim: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
MrCork:

....you don't hav moiney ..u sit down reading nairaland but yet u criticize a corrupt career political millionaire for not showing his wife in public.
.... sir, it is fare to conclude *yor common sense is not really common *(no oofennse) angry
Better check ur quotes

What's my biz with the wife of a corrupt politician
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by darkwan: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
who cares....
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Westernlove: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Products of a failed nation.....No single shame. Ogun will kill any bastarrd that will come and shout poverty is still worrying your father. Awon oloriburuku oloorun alai nitiju kan kan...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by MrCork: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Minjim:

u need help sir!!(no oofeense) angry
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by MrCork: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Westernlove:
Products of a failed nation.....No single shame. Ogun will kill any bastarrd that will come and shout poverty is still worrying your father. Awon oloriburuku oloorun alai nitiju kan kan...

be civilised sir...stop swaaaaaring like a home less sem-educated ilitarate (no oofeense) smiley
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Westernlove: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
MrCork:

be civilised sir...stop swaaaaaring like a home less ilitarate (no oofeense) smiley

Oloshi kongi don dey catch you again abi. Na the Predicament wey your own Village people carry give you make you dey nurse be dat. Oponu afofun Omugwo...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by MrCork: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Westernlove:

Oloshi kongi don dey catch you again abi. Na the Predicament wey your own Village people carry give you make you dey nurse be dat. Oponu afofun Omugwo...

^^^^^great example why Nigeria is still 75years back ward....too many stack ilitarates
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Westernlove: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
MrCork:

^^^^^great example why Nigeria is still 75years back ward....too many stack ilitarates

Yes your fath.er Is one of them lol......Fool.ish scum can't even spell correctly lol, You are the most foolish illiterate ever grace the face of the universe

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Legendguru: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by MrCork: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Westernlove:

Yes your fath.er Is one of them lol......Fool.ish scum can't even spell correctly lol, You are the most foolish illiterate ever grace the face of the universe

son u sound like a family dik. That's wot I love about u smiley
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Slimsly100(f): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where's his wife
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by redsun(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
dochenaj:
Dino want use cold kill him papa. The man is not smiling at all.

The daughter is sure having a swell time.

But where is his wife?

Normal and efficient people leave cold and dreary regions like Europe and America in winter to holiday under the all powerful sun in places like Africa. But reverse is the case of the muderfucking Nigerian politicians,they try to run away from the monster and the chaos of insecurity they have created as leaders. And fcking show off with it.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Minjim: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
MrCork:

u need help sir!!(no oofeense) angry

If you wanna know how it feels - come home you psychotic troll.
You can't sit in the comfort of a foreign country to tell me "bullcrap" about someone we all know.
Except you're on his paycheck, then I'll understand why it's personal.
Only you fighting everyone. Better go see ur shrink

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by MrCork: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Minjim:

You can't sit in the comfort of a foreign country to tell me "bullcrap" about someone we all know.

..son i leave in a rich part of London call Pekam..I drive a £30'000(BMW M Tec & I own a 2016 Range rover spot, I have dinner in expensive restaurant in baker street(not sure u no where that is..Google it), I can get any women I want..including your wife(no oofeense).
Son, spek nicely to me & I will post u £15cash to do shopping there in that place Nigeria!!(real talk)
angry
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by MrCork: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Minjim:

...and son..for the record..when millionaires like your senators..me or people with moiney are talking...my advise...simply show respet n be quite!!(no oofeense) angry
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by sirhamilton(m): 4:55am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by TheDauraMallam: 7:16am On Dec 25, 2019
armadeo:
Croaks of a dying politician on his way to oblivion

Hahaha, I feel you my G. On his way to irrelevance. Desperately still trying to hold on
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by sharone21(f): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Pusyiter:
You do not know Dino's story?
He is a player till 2040
I heard from one of his EX that he is a 'wife beater'
No woman would want to have one-eye during marriage. grin
It means he is a bully.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Smoke55: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2019
jahsharon:
Remind him that free money without work is no more since his ass has been kicked out if the NASS. Advice to spend his retirement benefits wisely. I will not contribute any money to treat or feed a neglected and abandoned ex-Senator in the near future.

PDP e-warriors that will like to come for the defense of their senseless Senator by quoting and attacking me, please go through my past posts, I am heartless, I can pierce your heart with words and destroy your destiny with sentences. Do not call the moderators if you come for me and I pound you with words mercilessly.
smh!
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Pusyiter(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
sharone21:

It means he is a bully.
B4?
The way he sounds at the floor of the Senate, you will know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.