Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Please Recommend Any E-book That Will Aid Me With Chatting With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Recommend Any E-book That Will Aid Me With Chatting With My Girlfriend (531 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend Any E-book That Will Aid Me With Chatting With My Girlfriend by Htop: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2019
being an introvert, I have been single for several years just three weeks ago, a lady asked me out herself and I accepted.... the problem now is that she always complained I'm boring when chatting her, can someone please recommend any e-book that could aid me lol.... she's said she's tired with " have you eaten" " what did you eat "
Re: Please Recommend Any E-book That Will Aid Me With Chatting With My Girlfriend by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
BROS, GO FIND WORK DO...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Recommend Any E-book That Will Aid Me With Chatting With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
send me your Facebook or WhatsApp details so I can be helping you chat her. you will pay me sha
Re: Please Recommend Any E-book That Will Aid Me With Chatting With My Girlfriend by HopeSpencer: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Htop:
being an introvert, I have been single for several years just three weeks ago, a lady asked me out herself and I accepted.... the problem now is that she always complained I'm boring when chatting her, can someone please recommend any e-book that could aid me lol.... she's said she's tired with " have you eaten" " what did you eat "

I have one ebook you can read. You will thank me later.
Re: Please Recommend Any E-book That Will Aid Me With Chatting With My Girlfriend by BetterPoison: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cc illegend
Re: Please Recommend Any E-book That Will Aid Me With Chatting With My Girlfriend by Auladimeji(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Htop:
Honestly, no book can help you, you can only help yourself if you mingle with your friends that knows how to chat with ladies,they won't teach you but you'll learn from the way they interact with ladies and you will learn
Re: Please Recommend Any E-book That Will Aid Me With Chatting With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Htop:

Download and read https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdîcted/

Re: Please Recommend Any E-book That Will Aid Me With Chatting With My Girlfriend by Hollysaint: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Am also interested

(1) (Reply)

Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! / Ur Current Relationship :how Long Is It True Love Or Endurance Relationship / What Is Your Problem As A Man? See Permanent Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.