Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide (28631 Views)

Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day / Snake In FUTA Akindeko Male Hostel! / 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Bahddo(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2019
Didn't read the post, but congrats! I hope it inspires others to never give up.
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by atobs4real(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2019
babson9jata:
*MY SUCCESS STORY IN FUTA.*
*With 4.68 from 3.80!--*

The 20th day of December, 2019 was a very special day for me as I was awarded a First Class Honors, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Accounting, Federal University of Technology Akure.

To the glory of God, I entered FUTA on 3rd of December 2015 as an undergraduate. I had a four man squad and we all strived to be successful. In a nutshell, first semester result 100 level result was out and it happened that I had the lowest GPA of 3.80 in the squad. I was so disheartened that I had the lowest GPA and I was a bit happy that I didn't scored too low � despite my political office as NUASA pioneer General Secretary (with Aluta-P led executive) and my position as the National President, Jnr/Int RAN. I informed a brother, Bosun Egberinde of the situation at hand and he encouraged and motivated me to keep moving and aim high.

Second semester 100 level result was released, I had 4.44 (was so annoyed because I had a C in CSC102, a three unit course which hindered my chance of making a first class that semester). I will never forget, a friend out of the 4 man squad who made a statement that struck a cord in me, he actually had a 'B' in a 4 unit course and he was like, "if ordinary BBM could have an 'A' BIO 102, then he should definitely have more than that" (with the impression that he is far better than me). This drove me high and mad �.
200 level first semester, I started reading for an average of *8 hours in a day and once read for 16 hours on a stretch.* Guess what, I had a 5.00 that semester.

We were two that actually had the 5.00 then and that was the first of its kind in Accounting and the faculty, SMAT (except IT report) according to history. I was so amazed because in 4 of 9 of the courses, I had 70 -72 (A). (Isn't God faithful? ���). The news went viral throughout the faculty and we became the talk of the devil for a while.

Not to bore you with this long story, Second semester 200 level, I had 4.67. I actually spent my lecture free week at a National camp ☹. God is good!

First Semester 300 level, I had 4.63; was scared of dropping because I started my professional exam ICAN-ATS in that semester and officially launched my enterprise, BBM WORLD (Graphics Design).

Second semester 300 level, only had 11 days to prepare for school exam due to my second stage of my professional exam, but guess what, I made a 5.00 as well �. First Semester 400 level, again, I made a 5.00. It was a back to back, hit to hit �. Should I burst your burble? I wasn't in school in the first week of exam, I was in Lagos for my ICAN-ATS induction, also represented the university in an inter-university competition (Annual Conference for Accountant at JABU) yet, God did it. And in the last semester, 400 level second semester, I had 4.88 (a 3 unit course actually hindered me from having a 5.00 for the fourth time. I had a 'B' ☹.

However, I bless God because only 6 out of about 95 students had an 'A' in a 6 unit project � and I was honoured to be among them. Also represented FUTA at an inter-university summit or competition at OAU in October which lead to a competition/teasing between OAU and FUTA (#OAUvsFUTA on tweeter). I and my team made them know that FUTA is the best!.

Today, I graduated as the 5th best graduating student in the department of Accounting with a CGPA of 4.68 from 3.80 of 5.00 scale.
_I am a true product of Grace._

*Charge:* In whatever thing you do, strive to be the best. Yes, the best!

*Babatunde Babajide M. Bs.c (Akure), AAT.*
Accountant | Financial Analyst | Project/Data Analyst | Graphics Designer | Debater | Academician | Public Speaker | Curator | Entrepreneur

#BSc
#Accounting
#FirstClass
#FUTA
#ICAN
#Accountancy
Good news. Once you have the spirit of I can do it... You will definitely do it. Continue with the zeal.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Rilley(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2019
KyleXYZ:

Politicians may have failed him.

But the bigger disaster is if he fails himself.

1st class anytime, any day is no beans. Even if he crammed through school.
He needs to wake him the genius in him.
He's too relaxed.
He needs to act hungry!
Hungry for success.
Run like a rabid dog is in his pursuit.
If not, ten 1st class, can not save him. angry
Exactly!
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2019
millionboi2:
Nonsense

Wat can u produce with it

Just theory

Nonsense
LOL, so pained for seeing you fellow man becoming successful. Become an enemy or hater and receive curse day and night from his family. I'm sure right now his family are praying the downfall of people like you.

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Kasalee001(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
StarUp:
My brother, nobi by First Class o... better hustle well make dem no use your teeth do Coke opener for family reunion.

Na Dem , una no dey wan hear academic success story ,na to deviate from the subject of the matter . If na Yahoo Yahoo now ,you go dey jubilate and na money you wan beg

Touch not my annointed ; I am a pastor ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Rilley:
Congrats bro, but make sure you have a skill, because life after school is hard unless you have someone that knows another person, some month's back i was gobsmacked when a first class graduate told me life is hards, and he earns 25k monthly teaching in a private school, I was weak, can you imagine? 25k that I spend in a sitting or more than that in a day that's what someone is earning in a month..

This country has really failed alot of youths, politicians have already sunk this country, it's only God that will help..
it's either you are lying, your friend lied or both, or you added to his story.
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by DenreleDave(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Heloct:
Your friends gingered you. Thank God you didn't go for the wrong company.

Being a Futa graduate is hard work. Congratulations.

So being a graduate of unilag, Abu, ui and others ain't hard work Abi... Shior. Decievers
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by DenreleDave(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sweeetheart:
congrats bro

you were able to achieved this because of financial support. a big thanks to those sponsoring you because is not easy achieving this with self hustling.

I came out with 3.2 in my first degree but in my second degree ehn, if I'm not in first class at the end of second semester I will dropped out to learn aluminum. nothing but first class

congrats once again

I can refer u to a place u will learn aluminum oooo.. For cement side
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by DenreleDave(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Rilley:
I've taught him some skills and he's earning times 10 of what he was earning as a teacher, he quited his teaching job already.

Can u teach me that skill too? Make I pm u bros
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Kubernetes: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Aurelius1:
Oga mi. I am jobless and seriously broke . Please I beg you to teach me that same skill so that I can feeb my family. please. Awaiting your response.

Start a YouTube channel.
Make sure produce a rear content most will view

1 Like

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Charlesdock(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
HarunaWest:

lol...u can imagine...I schooled in FUTMinna..It was purely science courses.
..there wasn't anything like accounting then..cant say of now though
Futminna is still the same but I'm not sure if they offered Educational courses that are science oriented in your time.
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by faruqola(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
what a performance I love that! accounting no be wasa
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Sweeetheart(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mires:

Yeye de smell. You think you are the only one who sponsored himself through school. Meanwhile try and understudy how MSc is graded

this guy know nothing. tell me which person hustle and still sponsor himself to school without any support o come out with first class

do you understand the psychologic behind academic at all? if I had a financial backup law was my aspired course for second degree but is a course you can't studied with disturbed and worried mind

someone study and do ATS/ICAN with BSC at the same time you think na paper him use for this achievements?

1 Like

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
babson9jata:
*With 4.68 from 3.80!--*

The 20th day of December, 2019 was a very special day for me as I was awarded a First Class Honors, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Accounting, Federal University of Technology Akure.

To the glory of God, I entered FUTA on 3rd of December 2015 as an undergraduate. I had a four man squad and we all strived to be successful. In a nutshell, first semester result 100 level result was out and it happened that I had the lowest GPA of 3.80 in the squad. I was so disheartened that I had the lowest GPA and I was a bit happy that I didn't scored too low � despite my political office as NUASA pioneer General Secretary (with Aluta-P led executive) and my position as the National President, Jnr/Int RAN. I informed a brother, Bosun Egberinde of the situation at hand and he encouraged and motivated me to keep moving and aim high.

Second semester 100 level result was released, I had 4.44 (was so annoyed because I had a C in CSC102, a three unit course which hindered my chance of making a first class that semester). I will never forget, a friend out of the 4 man squad who made a statement that struck a cord in me, he actually had a 'B' in a 4 unit course and he was like, "if ordinary BBM could have an 'A' BIO 102, then he should definitely have more than that" (with the impression that he is far better than me). This drove me high and mad �.
200 level first semester, I started reading for an average of *8 hours in a day and once read for 16 hours on a stretch.* Guess what, I had a 5.00 that semester.

We were two that actually had the 5.00 then and that was the first of its kind in Accounting and the faculty, SMAT (except IT report) according to history. I was so amazed because in 4 of 9 of the courses, I had 70 -72 (A). (Isn't God faithful? ���). The news went viral throughout the faculty and we became the talk of the devil for a while.

Not to bore you with this long story, Second semester 200 level, I had 4.67. I actually spent my lecture free week at a National camp ☹. God is good!

First Semester 300 level, I had 4.63; was scared of dropping because I started my professional exam ICAN-ATS in that semester and officially launched my enterprise, BBM WORLD (Graphics Design).

Second semester 300 level, only had 11 days to prepare for school exam due to my second stage of my professional exam, but guess what, I made a 5.00 as well �. First Semester 400 level, again, I made a 5.00. It was a back to back, hit to hit �. Should I burst your burble? I wasn't in school in the first week of exam, I was in Lagos for my ICAN-ATS induction, also represented the university in an inter-university competition (Annual Conference for Accountant at JABU) yet, God did it. And in the last semester, 400 level second semester, I had 4.88 (a 3 unit course actually hindered me from having a 5.00 for the fourth time. I had a 'B' ☹.

However, I bless God because only 6 out of about 95 students had an 'A' in a 6 unit project � and I was honoured to be among them. Also represented FUTA at an inter-university summit or competition at OAU in October which lead to a competition/teasing between OAU and FUTA (#OAUvsFUTA on tweeter). I and my team made them know that FUTA is the best!.

Today, I graduated as the 5th best graduating student in the department of Accounting with a CGPA of 4.68 from 3.80 of 5.00 scale.

Accountant | Financial Analyst | Project/Data Analyst | Graphics Designer | Debater | Academician | Public Speaker | Curator | Entrepreneur

#BSc
#Accounting
#FirstClass
#FUTA
#ICAN
#Accountancy

Congratulations!

But you know book well well oo

1 Like

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Sweeetheart(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

I can refer u to a place u will learn aluminum oooo.. For cement side

is that where your brothers learnt theirs? that was a relentless statement that indicate I'm never going to settle for less

an idiomatic expression that says I'll rather die than settle for less. words must not go verbatim before you kids can understand the logical phrases attached to it

1 Like

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by ibechris(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
I wish u the best in life...take note that Nigeria our country does not value people like u and many others who have done so well academically.
My advice is,start looking for foreign sponsorships now and I pray that God will see u thru.
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by tot(f): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Well done and good luck!
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Depressed101: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
babson9jata:
*With 4.68 from 3.80!--*

#BSc
#Accounting
#FirstClass
#FUTA
#ICAN
#Accountancy
and this is the first post you are making as a nairalander since 2015 you joined.. Congratulations sha....
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Justix10: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
babson9jata:
*With 4.68 from 3.80!--*

#BSc
#Accounting
#FirstClass
#FUTA
#ICAN
#Accountancy

I'm sincerely grateful for you bro.
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by darren19: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Congrats bro. Wishing you more success in life.
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Cj4charles:
my cousin brother also came out with First Class in Engineering at FUTA*** Congratulations to you all

"Your cousin brother"
Isn't he your cousin as well?
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
moren3310:
Futa is just too hard and boring. I'm a Futarian too

Lolz, I laff. Have you been to OAU?
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Abuskid: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Your story is opposite to some other people's story, may the mighty god bless your certificate(AMEEN).
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Nixxxx(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Boring ass story, education is not all about scoring A, learn to understand what you are been thought so that you can be able to apply yourself in the real world. La cram LA paste can never take Nigeria student and education any were. It's about time we have a total reorientation. That's why we keep having first class but yet know nothing, and still have to wait for the Whyte man to discover new things so that they can cram his method of discovering and get A.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by prohet: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
congratulations.
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Rilley:
I've taught him some skills and he's earning times 10 of what he was earning as a teacher, he quited his teaching job already.
what kinda skils can I learn too thanks..
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Ajibola1270(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Congratulations............BBM.
The universe is your limit....
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by CeterisXVII: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
babson9jata:
*With 4.68 from 3.80!--*

The 20th day of December, 2019 was a very special day for me as I was awarded a First Class Honors, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Accounting, Federal University of Technology Akure.....

#BSc
#Accounting
#FirstClass
#FUTA
#ICAN
#Accountancy

Do you have a good job now, in a solid, corporate organisation?? That is the most important thing.....not this long grammar you recited up here. undecided Graphic design will only help you to keep body and soul together, on a small scale level.

Rilley:
Congrats bro, but make sure you have a skill, because life after school is hard unless you have someone that knows another person, some month's back i was gobsmacked when a first class graduate told me life is hards, and he earns 25k monthly teaching in a private school, I was weak, can you imagine? 25k that I spend in a sitting or more than that in a day that's what someone is earning in a month..

This country has really failed alot of youths, politicians have already sunk this country, it's only God that will help..
Na so we see am, o! shocked The sad thing is that society and even the academia, makes people believe that having a 1st class degree, is a ticket to paradise.

In the old days, yes.... that was true. But these days, the story has changed. sad

You need solid technical skills, good networks, membership of professional associations, certifications etc., in order to land any good well-paying job, these days.

That is why some 1st class graduates get easily depressed, when nothing good is turning up for them, during their job search. Because they believe their degree will automatically open doors, for them....and when it doesn't, it becomes a problem.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
iaamxavier:
Wow this is really amazing
You've really inspired me
I can make first class too
Just that pharmacy school ehhh angry

Pharmacy na hell oo.
Am in my final year, can't wait to boil out

1 Like

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by DenreleDave(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sweeetheart:

is that where your brothers learnt theirs? that was a relentless statement that indicate I'm never going to settle for less

an idiomatic expression that says I'll rather die than settle for less. words must not go verbatim for you kids to understand the logical phrases attached to it

Don't be so offensive Bro.. Who dey fight with u... Moroever shey na bad work, see as u serious like say na heaven
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by DenreleDave(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Depressed101:
and this is the first post you are making as a nairalander since 2015 you joined.. Congratulations sha....

I swear you ain't depressed at all. U even get time to dey check when he register with the numbers of post.. Chaiiii
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Mires: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sweeetheart:

this guy know nothing. tell me which person hustle and still sponsor himself to school without any support o come out with first class

do you understand the psychologic behind academic at all? if I had a financial backup law was my aspired course for second degree but is a course you can't studied with disturbed and worried mind

someone study and do ATS/ICAN with BSC at the same time you think na paper him use for this achievements?

Speak for yourself. I know of someone who graduated with First Class from one of the first generation Universities without a sponsor. To be specific, he's an orphan. Not until he got scholarship for MSc and travelled overseas where he bagged both MSc and PhD, he saw himself through school financially. Let me not shock you further with other examples. Making 3.2 CGPA and attributing it to lack of sponsorship is far from truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree / My Accent Is Affecting Me Acedemically,pls Help!!! / NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.