Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide (28627 Views)

Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day / Snake In FUTA Akindeko Male Hostel! / 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by obentenyson(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sweeetheart:

you must think I'm your family members that have made psychiatric their second home

I don't know why you see stupidity as achievement. must everyone know your mental state do malfunction every Friday?
don't worry. them go soon return you to that mental institution wey you escape from. before you start biting people here with your stupidity...
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Sweeetheart(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
obentenyson:
... Tell your so called politicians wey done put you into perpetual poverty to explain how they managed your money instead of hating a hustler for being successful... you have a misplaced priority. focus on your corrupt politicians not on a successful brother. stop being an idiot for the sake of your family na..

this your sense of reasoning in this 21 century is a big concern. I mean how can someone who's acting to be sane will be constituting nuisance for mere attention on public forum

where did you inherit this your foolishness sigh!
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by obentenyson(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sweeetheart:

this your sense of reasoning in this 21 century is a big concern. I mean how can someone who's acting to be sane will be constituting nuisance for mere attention on public forum

where did you inherit this your foolishness sigh!
make I leave before them think sey I follow you mad... make you dey follow your self dey yan..
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Sweeetheart(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
obentenyson:
don't worry. them go soon return you to that mental institution wey you escape from. before you start biting people here with your stupidity...

as I said, stop mistaken me for your family members. you're a reference that mental issue is one of the symbolic identification of your lineage

deal with your mental state, I refuse to be the tool of testing your sanity
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Sweeetheart(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
obentenyson:
make I leave before them think sey I follow you mad... make you dey follow your self dey yan..

why are you running, why not let me deposit some senses inside that your dumb skull

you think na everyone you will be typing faster than your reasoning on their post? I will throw you out to the thrash you belong

I don't give room for dummy to use me seek attention here
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by obentenyson(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sweeetheart:

why are you running, why not let me deposit some senses inside that your dumb skull

you think na everyone you will be typing faster than your reasoning on their post? I will throw you out to the thrash you belong

are you done or you are still going mental?
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by obentenyson(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sweeetheart:

you're insignificant for me to use you to seek attention... the guy who grad with a first class deserves the attention not an autistic idiot like you.. see as saliva dey drop for your mouth. that's probably your brain leaking through your mouth...
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by tck2000(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kirinwa:

For him to get 4.68 and still be the 5th best in the department not even faculty means its very competitive.

Targeting to hit Project 'A' can make the difference.

This dude is truly disciplined academically: sitting down to study for 16 hours is no mean feat.

Getting up can see you carrying the chair on your bottom.
Lol
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Sweeetheart(m): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2019
obentenyson:
you're insignificant for me to use you to seek attention... the guy who grad with a first class deserves the attention not an autistic idiot like you.. see as saliva dey drop for your mouth. that's probably your brain leaking through your mouth...

is this not why I relate you with people that's suffering of mental disorder or how can one explain a person claiming to be sane describing how saliva is dropping from someone he's not seeing facially?

this mental issue is something serious, your people better take a proper watch on you before you enter rehab. my sympathy to your watery brain at my end here
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Sweeetheart(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2019
obentenyson:
are you done or you are still going mental?

that question should be for someone older than me in your family, I'm sure you took after that person stupidity

mumu like you, na stupidity dey rush you
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by obentenyson(m): 2:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Sweeetheart:

that question should be for someone older than me in your family, I'm sure you took after that person stupidity

mumu like you, na stupidity dey rush you
sorry don't cry ehn.. na inferiority complex dey worry you... just because you no make am no mean sey e no possible for another person to make am. I pity your life. I pray your children no go inherit this your mentality. else their future will be bleak as yours also... good day.. cry cry mumu.. lol..
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Sweeetheart(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2019
obentenyson:
sorry don't cry ehn.. na inferiority complex dey worry you... just because you no make am no mean sey e no possible for another person to make am. I pity your life. I pray your children no go inherit this your mentality. else their future will be bleak as yours also... good day.. cry cry mumu.. lol..

Do you understand the literary meaning of inferiority complex? Sigh! I have been replying a global iidiot all this while

I don't why you people of half brain see obvious fact as envy or hates. I congratulated this guy and I appreciated those that make it happened for him, do you iidiots knows what it takes to come out with first class and chartered at the same time, does this look like studying social studies education in school?

With this your IQ and sense of reasoning, you can't even have pass in my Dept. You lack proper use of reasoning, logical use of grammatical functions and psychological traits attached to academic. You're far behind in everything, you should be working on how to reinstate your IQ not this show of shame here

I'm not the kind you will want to go dirty with, you want to go dirty, just bring it on. I will frustrate the little brain you've left out of that your big head
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by olarge: 10:31pm On May 19, 2020
Quorax:
abeg send this kind message to people like Olarge wey think say grammar go save them after school. grin
Classical case of PTSD innit.. cos I can see you can't help mentioning me everywhere you go now grin
It so happens I forgot about your inconsequential self immediately you ran away from that our thread grin
Stop being a coward with these puerile weak mentions, if you want to engage come out like the man you wish you were and engage.. and you know where to. I'm not messing up some other person's thread cos of your cowering self.

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Quorax: 11:18am On May 29, 2020
olarge:
Classical case of PTSD innit.. cos I can see you can't help mentioning me everywhere you go now grin
It so happens I forgot about your inconsequential self immediately you ran away from that our thread grin
Stop being a coward with these puerile weak mentions, if you want to engage come out like the man you wish you were and engage.. and you know where to. I'm not messing up some other person's thread cos of your cowering self.
grin grin grin grin grin how far na ma nigga, corona don hold everybody and job losses hitting back to back...

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by jpawjpaw(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2020
congratulations sir, it's not easy at all. I pray that I come out with first class as well. Though still on my second class upper #200L. I rep #mautech.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Tohsynetita1: 6:27pm On May 29, 2020
it's here LAUTECH POST UTME MATH PAST QUESTION SOLUTION (2007/2008)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPnUwFqrug8
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 29, 2020
shollish:
Omoluabi to the world
Yoruba intelligence and feats are not loud, we keep achieving silently! Proudly Yoruba! #OmolUabi
wink
Re: My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide by olarge: 6:49pm On May 30, 2020
Quorax:
grin grin grin grin grin how far na ma nigga, corona don hold everybody and job losses hitting back to back...
Who be your nigga? I never have and never will associate with callous haters who never see anything good in others but will boast on a 2014 proposal as their lifetime achievement. grin
For you to keep me in your mentions months after the encounter on that thread shows just how much impression I made on you grin
Sorry but your inconsequential self dissipates from mind the minute I click on the next link.
You ain't worthy of my mentions dawg
Quorax:
corona don hold everybody and job losses hitting back to back.
If you had the slightest inkling as to the sector I operate in you'd know we're even recruiting more now.. but what do you know? this no be coding na.
I don't intend derailing anybody's thread.. if you got anything to say that our thread still dey. Stop spamming nairaland foaming my moniker up and down like a rabid k9.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Updates On The Incarcerated UNIBEN Pharmacy Student / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree / My Accent Is Affecting Me Acedemically,pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.