Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (625432 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 2:00am On Sep 03, 2021
UBA salary don drop
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cornflakes: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Loggerstrip:
UBA salary don drop

In which ministry or parestatal
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by htdot: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Federal university Delta
cornflakes:

In which ministry or parestatal
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ministry of Health salary confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hazard allowance has been implemented for some non academic staff in my school. Our Union Chairman has travelled to Abuja to ensure it reaches everyone this September ending.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yeah I saw my friend's alert she was one of d lucky one's to get d hazard or is it earned allowance I no no. She's level 8
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pls how much was added your friend's pay that represents hazard or earned allowance?
kay0195:
Yeah I saw my friend's alert she was one of d lucky one's to get d hazard or is it earned allowance I no no. She's level 8
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2021
30k. She said Maybe a lil difference of like 1-2k tho
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
OK thanks for the info. It's same with my colleagues here.
kay0195:
30k. She said Maybe a lil difference of like 1-2k tho
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2021
kay0195:
please which institution?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2021
toivar:
Hazard allowance has been implemented for some non academic staff in my school. Our Union Chairman has travelled to Abuja to ensure it reaches everyone this September ending.
please which institution
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
UNBEN
Gooodlife2021:
please which institution
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
toivar:
UNBEN
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
please for those that received hazard do you have any idea if any of Nasu member received?.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Circular from budget office

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by koolib(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Who are those entitled to the arrears?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Gooodlife2021:
please for those that received hazard do you have any idea if any of Nasu member received?.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gooodlife2021:
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
I guess it's mostly to federal universities NIN academic staff or any other MDA that has not received before now.
koolib:
Who are those entitled to the arrears?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
U welcome sir
Gooodlife2021:
thank you very much
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2021
toivar:
15k for nasu Senior staff or nasu Junior staff,because I'm a Senior staff but am in nasu,so let me get the clarification rite to know if I will join Ssanu Before it reaches to our institution time thanks please wait for your reply.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Well. It's 15k for NASU junior staff. But I never knew some members of Senior staff belong to NASU. This one is really surprising to me. For example all Academic Staff are senior staff by default. So u are supposed to be in SSANU not NASU. As to if u should 'migrate' to become a SSANU member, I'm not so sure about this because I don't know of IPPIS recognises u level as senior staff and treat u payment as such. But if u salary is concurrent with that of a senior staff, then u likely be paid 30k hazard. Remember that IPPIS doesn't really recognise associations either SSANU or NASU but u level in civil service. Association u belong to is a function of u choice sometimes. But at some point may need to register to fully become a member of SSANU cos that's where u really belong. This is my opinion on this issue. Thanks.
Gooodlife2021:
15k for nasu Senior staff or nasu Junior staff,because I'm a Senior staff but am in nasu,so let me get the clarification rite to know if I will join Ssanu Before it reaches to our institution time thanks please wait for your reply.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2021
toivar:
Well. It's 15k for NASU junior staff. But I never knew some members of Senior staff belong to NASU. This one is really surprising to me. For example all Academic Staff are senior staff by default. So u are supposed to be in SSANU not NASU. As to if u should 'migrate' to become a SSANU member, I'm not so sure about this because I don't know of IPPIS recognises u level as senior staff and treat u payment as such. But if u salary is concurrent with that of a senior staff, then u likely be paid 30k hazard. Remember that IPPIS doesn't really recognise associations either SSANU or NASU but u level in civil service. Association u belong to is a function of u choice sometimes. But at some point may need to register to fully become a member of SSANU cos that's where u really belong. This is my opinion on this issue. Thanks.
yes Ippis Recognize me as a Senior staff because am working with Bsc now level 7 getting to 8. thank you very much I really appreciate God bless you.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Good day all.. Please I really need advice, suggestions and ways to go about this from experienced senior colleagues who have been involved in this.
I am a staff of a federal university in Abia state.(MOUAU) A comfirmed staff. Have worked for over 3 years. Presently due to some family challenges I wish to do transfer of service to enugu(UNN) precisely. Please I need advice, suggestions and ways to go about it. Thanks

Cc toivar, Rahym001, nollymedia, Goodlife2021 and everyone please.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
AmandaLuv:
Good day all.. Please I really need advice, suggestions and ways to go about this from experienced senior colleagues who have been involved in this.
I am a staff of a federal university in Abia state.(MOUAU) A comfirmed staff. Have worked for over 3 years. Presently due to some family challenges I wish to do transfer of service to enugu(UNN) precisely. Please I need advice, suggestions and ways to go about it. Thanks

from what i understand in all my years in Establishment Unit, you would have to get another job with UNN and then you can request for your services can be transferred.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
OK. Thanks too and God bless u too. Have a gr8 week.
Gooodlife2021:
yes Ippis Recognize me as a Senior staff because am working with Bsc now level 7 getting to 8. thank you very much I really appreciate God bless you.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Well, doing a transfer from one federal to another one doesn't use to be difficult but now it's really going to be a herculean task cos of how employment/transfers in federal agencies have been over the past yrs. If u need to transfer now u will need to really bribe u way or u need to have a strong connection in Abuja to help especially cos of the way IPPIS system works. U may need to find someone to help u in Abuja to help move u files and of course u will need some money to push it too cos the people in Abuja are something else. But if u don't have someone in Abj u may just still find a way to cope with the situation u have now cos the last thing anyone should ever be worried about now is to have his or her salary on hold cos of issues of transfer or IPPIS. This is my humble opinion. Wish u all the best. Cheers
AmandaLuv:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
toivar:
Well, doing a transfer from one federal to another one doesn't use to be difficult but now it's really going to be a herculean task cos of how employment/transfers in federal agencies have been over the past yrs. If u need to transfer now u will need to really bribe u way or u need to have a strong connection in Abuja to help especially cos of the way IPPIS system works. U may need to find someone to help u in Abuja to help move u files and of course u will need some money to push it too cos the people in Abuja are something else. But if u don't have someone in Abj u may just still find a way to cope with the situation u have now cos the last thing anyone should ever be worried about now is to have his or her salary on hold cos of issues of transfer or IPPIS. This is my humble opinion. Wish u all the best. Cheers
Thank u so much sir. What about a situation of the VC of the institution I wish to transfer to is willing to receive me?
Does VC's have such powers?
Sorry on too many questions.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Well firstly no wahala for the questions. U free to ask as many questions as u want no matter the kind of question. At least the questions will also be of benefit to others here and other persons may give better ideas and suggestions to questions. Well if the of the school is willing to accept u then it's like half of the job done. Then if the VC has the power to give u employment now, I really doubt unless of course he has very high connection to Abuja cos that where all the employment are been effected because of IPPIS. Employment were done many yrs ago by VCs, If we had that situation now, it will be easy for u to resign current place and get employment in another place without issues but now I doubt if FG is employing. They are even looking for how to drop people. So u may need to ask the VC in the place u intend going to how he intends to go about it cos of embargo placed on employment. It's possible he has the connection. This is Nigeria anything is possible. So find out and weigh the options. Cheers.
AmandaLuv:
Thank u so much sir. What about a situation of the VC of the institution I wish to transfer to is willing to receive me?
Does VC's have such powers?
Sorry on too many questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.