Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (628219 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by agnes7(f): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
htdot:
What is NRC

National Republicans Convention.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
agnes7:

Aunty Agii be calming down

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lol. No be only National Republican convention Na National Regulations Connection. Pls the actual name is Nigerian Railway Corporation
agnes7:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
FG, states, LGs share N740bn revenue
"N54.206 billion was shared to the relevant states as 13% derivation revenue"
October 28, 2021
Print

Ahmed, FG FG, states, LGs share N740bn revenue
Finance Minister, Zainab Ahmed
By Emma Ujah, Abuja Bureau Chief
The federal, states and local governments have shared N739. 965 billion as federation revenue, which was earned in the month of September.

This was contained in a communiqué issued at the end of the virtual meeting of the Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) for October.

The N739.965 billion total Distributable Revenue comprised distributable Statutory Revenue of N577.765 billion, distributable Value Added Tax (VAT) revenue of N159.096 billion and Exchange Gain of N3.104 billion.

In September 2021, N126.272 billion was the total deductions for cost of collection, statutory transfers, savings and refunds.

READ ALSO: Why FG’s recording capital expenditure-revenue mismatch – Finance Minister
The balance in the Excess Crude Account (ECA) was $60.860 million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kayusely70(m): 2:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Fabregas1109:
FG, states, LGs share N740bn revenue
"N54.206 billion was shared to the relevant states as 13% derivation revenue"
October 28, 2021
Print

Ahmed, FG FG, states, LGs share N740bn revenue
Finance Minister, Zainab Ahmed
By Emma Ujah, Abuja Bureau Chief
The federal, states and local governments have shared N739. 965 billion as federation revenue, which was earned in the month of September.

This was contained in a communiqué issued at the end of the virtual meeting of the Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) for October.

The N739.965 billion total Distributable Revenue comprised distributable Statutory Revenue of N577.765 billion, distributable Value Added Tax (VAT) revenue of N159.096 billion and Exchange Gain of N3.104 billion.

In September 2021, N126.272 billion was the total deductions for cost of collection, statutory transfers, savings and refunds.

READ ALSO: Why FG’s recording capital expenditure-revenue mismatch – Finance Minister
The balance in the Excess Crude Account (ECA) was $60.860 million.

At long last!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2021
Ministry of Health confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Fabregas1109:
Good update
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Better. I thought this month wanted to delay
Fabregas1109:
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jmandotcom:
Better. I thought this month wanted to delay
Better how? Have you seen yours?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Maamaaleeyhu(f): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Zagamandope:

nothing up till now oooo at FMC
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nah. I'm just saying it is good that at least some have started receiving. Others should roll in soon.
Zagamandope:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by htdot: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jmandotcom:
Nah. I'm just saying it is good that at least some have started receiving. Others should roll in soon.
Do you know of any body that have received?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nah. Non from my agency yet. Only the one or two people here who said theyve received.
htdot:

Do you know of any body that have received?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
This one that everywhere is quite. It seems most of us will have to wait till next week before seeing anything.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jmandotcom:
This one that everywhere is quite. It seems most of us will have to wait till next week before seeing anything.
Its true my brother. Nothing from this end ooo!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
ashafson:

Its true my brother. Nothing from this end ooo!
Seems salaries have not started dropping. What is happening?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
I told u guys that delay in FAAC will affect salary this month, anyways the rain will start falling first thing Monday morning.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alo231: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Failed state!

A promise yet fulfilled...

Stories upon stories!

Ngige Na your hand we dey!

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Alo231:
Failed state!
But the date is 2020 not 2021
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Gooodlife2021:
But the date is 2020 not 2021
Exactly his point. Since last year we were promised, lets hope this year is not also a failed promise
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
ashafson:

Exactly his point. Since last year we were promised, lets hope this year is not also a failed promise
okey now I understand,delay tactics.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Shebi dem been talk say on or before 30th of this month. Now what is today's date?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onyxo76(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
if you believed any of those promises of "on or before of 31st October" ..then you are on a long thing o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 999monikers(f): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Alexjayson:
I told u guys that delay in FAAC will affect salary this month, anyways the rain will start falling first thing Monday morning.
i don't understand pls kindly explain the bolded
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Salaries hopefully will start entering as from Monday
999monikers:
[/b] i don't understand pls kindly explain the bolded
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jmandotcom:
Hopefully? shocked
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 999monikers(f): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jmandotcom:
I doubt because faac meeting that held on 18 had so many issues which was then adjourned to yesterday which was 28th, so I think it will take a week more before salaries are generated. Though I pray they pay on Monday cos like this like this my money and everything don finish kpata kpata
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2021
Yeso
NollyMedia:
Hopefully? shocked
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2021
Eiweee...will take a week more? Let's see how it goes sha
999monikers:
I doubt because faac meeting that held on 18 had so many issues which was then adjourned to yesterday which was 28th, so I think it will take a week more before salaries are generated. Though I pray they pay on Monday cos like this like this my money and everything don finish kpata kpata
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2021
Jmandotcom:
Eiweee...will take a week more? Let's see how it goes sha
Right now people are already finished completely. But If it takes up to one more week, some people will be completely finished.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
NollyMedia:
Right now people are already finished completely. But If it takes up to one more week, some people will be completely finished.
This your english dey completely confusing abi confusingly completely.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
I think we should find a lasting solution for this waiting for salary issue every month end.
I suggest we adjust our item buying period to the middle of the month so that we relax month end or better still, budget for 2 or 3 months ahead.
Pls suggestions are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.