Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (625687 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sugo1470:
Please brother and sister any news about poly salaries?
My fed poly have recieved
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
ashafson:

My fed poly have recieved

Name of Institution and bank please
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
younglekky19:

Name of Institution and bank please
FPN JAIZ,UBA,FCMB,ECO all have recieved
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
ashafson:

FPN
JAIZ,UBA,FCMB,ECO
all have recieved

Niger State?

Received yesterday or today?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
younglekky19:

Niger State?
Received yesterday or today?
Nas Yesterday

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
younglekky19:
OAU September Salary Received GTB
please any increment?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
OK good. Pls was there any addition to the pay by way of hazzard or minimum wage arrears?
younglekky19:
OAU September Salary Received
GTB
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Salary dropping in Universities
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fabregas1109:
thanks bro please any increment
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gooodlife2021:
thanks bro please any increment

No increment
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fabregas1109:
Confirmation of this by any university staff pls?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
NollyMedia:
Confirmation of this by any university staff pls?

Universities and Polytechnic are dropping now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mosquitolap87(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Unical salary alerted

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sugo1470: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Poly Nekede Nko?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by htdot: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dolphinlove:
Do we have anyone in National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi lagos that has been paid September salary.
That should be under ministry of health... i dont think any ministry of health person has received

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Access diamond, MOUAU
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Unical Fcmb ?? Any info if it has dropped?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
UNN Fidelity confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Dolphinlove(f): 1:36am On Oct 06, 2021
htdot:

That should be under ministry of health... i dont think any ministry of health person has received
Thank you , I'm in a ministry too and we haven't gotten , for the ministry of health I just want to clarify something that is why i asked, if they start paying them kindly notify me sir. Thank you
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Dolphinlove:
Thank you , I'm in a ministry too and we haven't gotten , for the ministry of health I just want to clarify something that is why i asked, if they start paying them kindly notify me sir. Thank you

It's a lie.... Nobody will tell you, you want to go and recover debts by force.... Allow that young woman/man space please, Nigeria is hard... To be a Nigerian and live in Nigeria is one of the fastest ten ways to die embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:19am On Oct 06, 2021
Fabregas1109:

Sha they will finish paying the remaining Universities today? I want to check something grin grin cool cool

FG don show people shege for this September ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 5:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Lol. Bro u got me laffing and rolling onnthe floor with this comment.
ekwuemendinso:

It's a lie.... Nobody will tell you, you want to go and recover debts by force.... Allow that young woman/man space please, Nigeria is hard... To be a Nigerian and live in Nigeria is one of the fastest ten ways to die embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Dolphinlove(f): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2021
ekwuemendinso:

Avoid me Mr sabinus
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Any update concerning salary for universities
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Loggerstrip:
Any update concerning salary for universities
Someone posted that universities were paid yesterday
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2021
NollyMedia:
Someone posted that universities were paid yesterday

Majority of Institutions received salary yesterday while some received this morning
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2021
younglekky19:

Majority of Institutions received salary yesterday while some received this morning
okay now let's see what Will happen between now to evening let's see wat will happen. I never see any payment as of now. Let's hope they pay today
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2021
younglekky19:

Not majority please... Just about 6 Universities in the geopolitical zones
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Something is really not right for Universities and almost all the ministries on this September salary... Explanations need to be issued.... Most civil servants are crying this moment embarassed embarassed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
ekwuemendinso:
Something is really not right for Universities and almost all the ministries on this September salary... Explanations need to be issued.... Most civil servants are crying this moment embarassed embarassed
So saddening

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by whitneymoney: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
dsfs
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Any updates??

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tenifayo23, frank2zee, vivlyviv, Theunderman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.