Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627189 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by danjaD(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Today is 29th of February, nobody can cheat the federal government
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sugo1470: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
All will be paid on before Thursday... Thanks and remain bless
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Alexjayson:
I dont think any MDA has been paid
just Railway get so far
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MissBKsouI(f): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Loggerstrip:
just Railway get so far

Sugo1470:
All will be paid on before Thursday... Thanks and remain bless

just got this on Facebook

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
MissBKsouI:

Wetin concern us with state
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
State?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MissBKsouI(f): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mynd44 there's a notorious troll derailing this thread.
Her moniker is imbecilicsamuel, please place her where she belongs
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
MissBKsouI:
Mynd44 [s]there's a notorious troll derailing this thread.
Her moniker is imbecilicsamuel, please place her where she belongs[/s]

MissBKsouI:
His other alternate moniker he uses for scamming is Beanmanx

MissBKsouI:
you're a fool

MissBKsouI:
this your talk no make sense.
No be every guy dey irresponsible like your useless father

MissBKsouI:
you no get sense

MissBKsouI:
fool

Homosexuality and identity theft are crimes in the court of the law.

Ban the above mentioned moniker.

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Does nairaland accept same username. The names are same
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fed Mins of Agric salary confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MissBKsouI(f): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fabregas1109:
alleluia.
There's hope.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otukpoyam(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fabregas1109:
I went through your posts and i discovered that you have actually been updating the thread for a long time. U really trying. God bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fabregas1109:
thanks your update is final.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good evening, any good news?
Sugo1470:
Good evening all
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sugo1470: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
All will be paid on before Thursday, no worry is already in our pocket.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MissBKsouI(f): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sugo1470:
All will be paid on before Thursday, no worry is already in our pocket.
I admire your faith cool
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
Does nairaland accept same username. The names are same

If you go to the scammer's profile and look at the profile link address, you will discover that the last letter which is supposed to be small letter 'L' is actually 'i'.

That's how you will know who the criminal is besides the account creation date.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MissBKsouI(f): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

If you go to the scammer's profile and look at the profile link address, you will discover that the last letter which is supposed to be small letter 'L' is actually 'i'.

That's how you will know who the criminal is besides the account creation date.
you're the real scammer here.
I wonder who takes a moniker like yours serious

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MissBKsouI(f): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

As long as you are a male parading as a female with a cloned account, your entire life is a joke, you are a complete disgrace and you will continue to scam till you drop dead. cheesy

Failure for life. cheesy

hahahaha you're pained cos I turned down your broke ass.
Stop sending me DM please I'm not interested.
If you keep trolling this thread I'll draw the attention of the mods to do the needful
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
MissBKsouI:
[s]hahahaha you're pained cos I turned down your broke ass.[/s]
[s]Stop sending me DM please I'm not interested.[/s]
If you keep trolling this thread I'll draw the attention of the mods to do the needful
Let me help you get banned. Criminal. grin

MissBKsouI:
this your talk no make sense.
No be every guy dey irresponsible like your useless father

MissBKsouI:
you no get sense

MissBKsouI:
fool

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

This is a cloned account below. Ban this moniker.

Rule 1,2,3,8 ,9 ,10, 19
This is a cloned account created by an identity theft scammer and homosexual. He is a male not a female and has been banned countless times. He uses female accounts to lure men for homosexuality.

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
U guys should not turn here into boxing ring oooo please go and fight in ur inboxes/dm or betterstill exchange phone numbers and feel free to bombard each other with wassap or text message abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
MissBKsouI jjc f@gg0+:

Myn.d44 Se.un Do.min.ique Ju.stw.ise OA.M4J

Inspectorlawal aka Satanicsatanist, you never cry finish. cheesy
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
I'm sure it's one person that owns these two nuisance accounts disturbing us here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.