Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (630510 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Beress:
I'm sure it's one person that owns these two nuisance accounts disturbing us here

Search for inspectorlawal or satanicsatanist back to last year. When you are done enlightening yourself, report the criminal. He has marked you and will clone your account for homosexual activities and identity theft.

He is a bet naija g@y tout. His plan on this thread is to use that female moniker to lure men here for their contacts and blackmail them for money.

I am saving this thread from scammers like him pretending to be in the civil service.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
MissBKsouI:
Just ignore the imbecilicsamuel.
She's a notorious troll and low life on this forum.
She's jobless and that's why she has all the whole time in the world to troll people on a faceless forum.
This is her picture below

MissBKsouI:
this your talk no make sense.
No be every guy dey irresponsible like your useless father

MissBKsouI:
you no get sense

MissBKsouI:
fool

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

This is a cloned account above. Ban this moniker.

Rule 1,2,3,8 and 19
This is a cloned account created by an identity theft scammer and homosexual. He is a male not a female and has been banned countless times. He lures men for homosexuality.

His former banned account is below

https://www.nairaland.com/missbksoul
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 6:02am On Mar 02, 2022
Good morning great bureaucrats. May today favour us with alerts. Ignore the unfortunate ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by htdot: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Ministry of Health confirmed.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2022
htdot:
Ministry of Health confirmed.

Nice one. Thanks for the update
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Will FTI academic staff get paid with the strike? I say make I ask o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2022
NollyMedia:
Will FTI academic staff get paid with the strike? I say make I ask o

Poly and FCE aren't on strike. Those on strike will still be paid anyway
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by k2kay(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2022
Ministry of Education confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2022
chrisifeanyi:

I pray o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2022
chrisifeanyi:

No work no pay has not been activated
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2022
k2kay:
Ministry of Education confirmed

FTI will start receiving from friday
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2022
FTIs will receive from tomorrow
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Sacramento85:

FTI will start receiving from friday

It won't work for you. Is today pls
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2022
chrisifeanyi:

It won't work for you. Is today pls

Trust ippis at your peril
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2022
NASRDA salary confirmed

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
No alerts yet 4 FTIs?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Smokeysacks:
No alerts yet 4 FTIs?
When una dey strike?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otukpoyam(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fabregas1109:
Fed Mins of Agric salary confirmed

T
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Any update on FTI Salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2022
Good mrng nairalanders. Any news on the money rain?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2022
It will start soon
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2022
Beress:
It will start soon
fingers crossed. On my to ATM, i'll wait for alert there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Loggerstrip:
fingers crossed. On my to ATM, i'll wait for alert there.

Correct grin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Just for humor before alert... This guy was sent to go round wit his dads goats, upon coming back, one of the goats was missing, the dad was furious and he asked the son to go back and find the missing goat, but to no avail, so late in the night he decided to sneak into the house, it was his dad that welcomed him back home, the dad put him inside the goats and said "today na u go complete my goat today" the mum tried to plead on his behalf but only to be put alongside her son inside the goats room. This life no balance

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Beress:
It will start soon

Salaries will start dropping from tomorrow for universities or late this evening at most
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Sacramento85:

Salaries will start dropping from tomorrow for universities or late this evening at most
I pray so
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NobIeKING: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Sacramento85:

how sure are you

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.