Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627276 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

I understand what they say about a hungry man. Don't worry you will be fine.
However, if you belong to ASUU or NAAT, it's going to be a rough one.
Learn not to depend to much on salary from government.

Incase you can keep pride aside, send AZA lemme put in something small.
I fit send my aza too. Cos edon red ooo.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
kay0195:
We shall survive. Tomorrow nor far again
What's the guarantee that university staff will be paid?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rahym001:

I fit send my aza too. Cos edon red ooo.
Nooo, na just him I wan bless so that e blood no go too hot because of salary delay
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
edogu:

You want me to tell you the sad news?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Yes
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

If you have vital information concerning the delay in salary, go ahead and spill it. No matter how bitter it's, we will stomach it.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
edogu:

If you have vital information concerning the delay in salary, go ahead and spill it. No matter how bitter it's, we will stomach it.
abeg help tell am
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

What is it?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

You are causing nuisance here my friend. What's your problem?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Beress:

You are causing nuisance here my friend. What's your problem?
If you had received your salary, you wouldn't have seen it as nuisance.
I understand that the only post here that will gladden your heart is XYZ alerted. Sorry you ain't seeing it no matter how frequently you refresh your browser.

Just be happy regardless.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amanda2013(f): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fti's will receive their salaries. Nobody should listen to that nuisance abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
The guy just they use us catch cruise.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fed Poly Nas alerted

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rahym001:
The guy just they use us catch cruise.
Bros you think so?

You want me to tell you that on the president's directive, there is no salary for ASUU and NAAT members?

You won't hear it from me
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
If this is really true, then this country is a joke
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
edogu:

My brother, na hope all of us dey hope oh, i no know whether guarantee dey
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
ozone29:
Fti alerted.
please explain this
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Bros you think so?

You want me to tell you that on the president's directive, there is no salary for ASUU and NAAT members?

You won't hear it from me

What if they got paid by tomorrow because I’m aware that vouchers have been sent to universities to start preparing payslips.
If no work no pay subsist then it may be implemented from next month
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sacramento85:

What if they got paid by tomorrow because I’m aware that vouchers have been sent to universities to start preparing payslips.
If no work no pay subsist then it may be implemented from next month
At least you didn't insult me.... Let's wait and see na
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Any alerts yet? If polytechnics n Coe have been paid yesterday I fear that fg myt be considering no work no pay for those on strike ...I jus hope am wrong
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Smokeysacks:
Any alerts yet? If polytechnics n Coe have been paid yesterday I fear that fg myt be considering no work no pay for these on strike ...I jus hope am wrong

I don't think COEs have been paid yet.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2022
Smokeysacks:
Any alerts yet? If polytechnics n Coe have been paid yesterday I fear that fg myt be considering no work no pay for these on strike ...I jus hope am wrong
you are wrong Oga, go to FTI telegram group u will see the update there
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Loggerstrip:
Bro am not on Fti telegram group so pls can u kindly share d update here ...thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Loggerstrip:

No update there
Pls can u update us here
God bless u
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Sacramento85:

No update there
Pls can u update us here
God bless u
How does one join d Fti telegram group
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2022
This is how to join telegram group

TO ADD NEW MEMBER, PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROCEDURES.

None of the admins will process phone numbers pasted on the platform, please kindly copy any of the usernames below and send to staff willing to join FTIs.

Such staff should PRIVATE CHAT the admins.

List of ADMINS USERNAME on FTIs

@ComradeOlalemiCares
@Ayoade_Adesola
@Bethylove
@Nkylorah
@Javalist
@IzuDestiny
@Humblezick
@NasiruIbrahimKangiwa
@Samakus

Admins now engage in screening processes before any member can be added on FTIs platform.

Affirmation for new member
1. Name
2. Institution
3. Phone no. or username
4. ID card/Name and institution name reflecting on letter of appointment.

New members are advised to private chat admins through their USERNAME in order to quickly process your request.

If one admin is not responding or is offline, please try another admin.

Thanks

The Admins
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Smokeysacks:

Bro am not on Fti telegram group so pls can u kindly share d update here ...thanks
you should join the telegram group. And the reason I called you out is because of your previous post that you claimed salaries may not be paid, there is sum1 called bob on telegram that reassured the group that all payment's will be made eventually. He claimed to get his info straight from IPPIS. No offense intended
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MirthOsas(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Loggerstrip:
you should join the telegram group. And the reason I called you out is because of your previous post that you claimed salaries may not be paid, there is sum1 called bob on telegram that reassured the group that all payment's will be made eventually. He claimed to get his info straight from IPPIS. No offense intended

Did he state any reason for the delay?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Loggerstrip:

Eventually is when exactly? Today, tomorrow, before week runs out, next week? Cos Of course we all know that it will be paid eventually so no news here
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Colleges of education have collected theirs
All hail the almighty Ngige
No salaries for universities
Confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Sacramento85:
Colleges of education have collected theirs
All hail the almighty Ngige
No salaries for universities
Confirmed
Bros confirmed from where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Smokey5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.