Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627117 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
otokx:

Get your PVC

I tell u say I no get before?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Alerts have started coming in MOUAU, ABU ecobank, gtb, microfinance

But still go find side hustles ooo cos we aren't guaranteed next month yet. Ngige dey on our matter and from d look of things ssanu might likely extend their strike aswell
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
kay0195:

But still go find side hustles ooo cos we aren't guaranteed next month yet. Ngige dey on our matter and from d look of things ssanu might likely extend their strike aswell
Relieving to the university staff.

But its time for Nigerians to end APC for good. Education is the bed of any developed nation in the whole world. If Nigerians will understand how China developed so much in short yrs..they won't joke with the tertiary institutions. All develop countries pay heavy attention to their educational institution and systems.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
kay0195:

I guess the alert was for non teaching staff. Some academic staff from MOUAU are yet to be paid. Let's still be hopeful. Thanks for the news.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Terrible salary payment system.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
We were supposed to be paid for the month of March. If at all they want to do deductions,
it should be for a few days we didn't come to work. This Strike is gonna be bloody going forward
kay0195:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Is it only MOUAU and ABU DT has seen alert ??

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Smokeysacks:
Is it only MOUAU and ABU DT has seen alert ??
Good question

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
We need to vote out any thing APC or anything related to APC in 2023, they dont mean well for our Education sector

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Do we have staffs of MOUAU and ABU on this platform ..pls if d are here let them help us confirm if the have been paid 4 march...thanks

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Smokeysacks:
Do we have staffs of MOUAU and ABU on this platform ..pls if d are here let them help us confirm if the have been paid 4 march...thanks
I've not seen anything. The few friends I called said the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Smokeysacks:
MOUAU alert received since 2pm. Tho there was a slight shortage.
The guy up there was correct.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
AmandaLuv:
MOUAU alert received since 2pm. Tho there was a slight shortage.
The guy up there was correct.
Academic or non academic?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Alerts will continue flowing tomorrow, heard some other uni's started getting this evening aswell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by PrinceEd: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Good morning comrades.
This one everywhere is so quiet, the alerts don cease?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Faprado: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Hello
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2022
PrinceEd:
Good morning comrades.
nothing oo everywhere is just extremely quite
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Everyone has been paid that's why they are quiet.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
NollyMedia:
Everyone has been paid that's why they are quiet.
Not everybody. Some are just passive observers.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
PrinceEd:
Good morning comrades.

People are coming to terms with reality.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
*Information:*
A very reliable source from Abuja informed that Salaries will drop soon before the end of this week. The delay is not in connection with the ongoing Strike but availability of Fund.
The source further confirmed that the Govt Agency had a meeting with our Leaders and that they need time for collations and ascertain amount involved in financials and report back to the Govt.

My view, I do not see the warning suspended soon until the Govt do something significant. On behalf of my esteemed Excos I thank you for your endurance and understanding. Aluta Continua Victoria Aserta.
*Comrade SOWUNMI (Ag. Chairman SSANU UNILAG)* copied o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmm...
Smokeysacks:
*Information:*
A very reliable source from Abuja informed that Salaries will drop soon before the end of this week. The delay is not in connection with the ongoing Strike but availability of Fund.
The source further confirmed that the Govt Agency had a meeting with our Leaders and that they need time for collations and ascertain amount involved in financials and report back to the Govt.

My view, I do not see the warning suspended soon until the Govt do something significant. On behalf of my esteemed Excos I thank you for your endurance and understanding. Aluta Continua Victoria Aserta.
*Comrade SOWUNMI (Ag. Chairman SSANU UNILAG)* copied o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2022
Which type of country is this?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mustyy: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Seriously
Beress:
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Beress:
What's the matter?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mustyy: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2022
No payment yet for academics

Those paid in ABU and co is it non academic ?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2022
mustyy:
No payment yet for academics

Those paid in ABU and co is it non academic ?
No official memo from government on whether this is due to shortage of fund or activation of 'no work, no pay' for academic staff. Some non teaching staff are yet to be paid. So, what exactly is the problem?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
*IPPIS INQUIRY NO:0700 275 4774*
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mosquitolap87(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
What do you have to say about this?

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by harrisonfo: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2022
Fya

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2022
harrisonfo:
Fya
PLEASE LET SOMEONE EDUCATE ME ON THIS,DOES IT MEAN UNIVERSITY WILL SEND THE DATA TO THEM OR EACH STAFF WILL SEND HIS/HER OWN.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Gooodlife2021:
PLEASE LET SOMEONE EDUCATE ME ON THIS,DOES IT MEAN UNIVERSITY WILL SEND THE DATA TO THEM OR EACH STAFF WILL SEND HIS/HER OWN.

The person the letter was addressed to will treat it not you

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.