Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627275 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Yenefer(f): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
NollyMedia:
ASUU, NASU, SSANU, NATT exempted.
I thought the law says 3 months? SSANU are so stupid to dare ngige and Buhari.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 7victor(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
NollyMedia:
ASUU, NASU, SSANU, NATT exempted.

They say it is no work no pay.

They think by that, Universities would call off the strike.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
7victor:
The federal government said it has given directives for salaries to be paid before sallah which I heard is on Sunday or so.

Monday is public holiday because it is workers day.

Tuesday and Wednesday are also public holidays.

So all federal workers will be paid today, tommorow or Saturday.

But if it's Christmas they will not give directive. Useless people

4 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
If it's IPPIS forget salary till next week....the same govt asked NMWA to be paid years ago uptil now nothing.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siu4real: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Beress:

But if it's Christmas they will not give directive. Useless people

must u bring religion issue here ,I thought we were all matured here,its so unfortunate .

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siu4real: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siu4real: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
siu4real:

You can critise the government without hiding under any religion or ethnic umbrella as shield , If u thinks everything is about religion sentiments and divisive incitements to cause division in public it's very bad irrespective of the support or opposition from the crowd .

https://www.premiumtimesng.com › ...
Buhari orders more cash released to states before Christmas

https://dailypost.ng › 2015/12/17 › f...
FG assures on payment of December salaries before ...

https://radionigeria.gov.ng › Blog
Presidency assures workers of prompt payment of December salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 3:07am On Apr 29, 2022
siu4real:

must u bring religion issue here ,I thought we were all matured here,its so unfortunate .

You're the one calling it "religion issue". I stated a fact which is one of the numerous ills of this good for nothing government. Address the fact I stated and not the surface. Stop playing the ostrich.

Meanwhile ASUU has not been paid since last month while NAAT members were paid half salary. There is no hope of salary for any of ASUU, SSANU, NASU and NAAT members this month. That's how evil this govt could be

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 3:10am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=siu4real post=112360910][/quote]
Junks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Amedian: 4:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Young man, you need to take it easy and stop castigating religion issue here. That is what you initiated and it's crystal clear even to the blind. We all experienced last year muslim festivals & likewise my fellow christian colleagues. No one was paid not until after the festive season. You need to understand the fact that when election is around the corner, politician tends to be more loyal & patriotic & that is the game being outplayed. Please lets desist from something that has already been a keg of gun powder in this country & voice out something that promotes peace & tranquility among ourselves. 1 love.
Beress:

You're the one calling it "religion issue". I stated a fact which is one of the numerous ills of this good for nothing government. Address the fact I stated and not the surface. Stop playing the ostrich.

Meanwhile ASUU has not been paid since last month while NAAT members were paid half salary. There is no hope of salary for any of ASUU, SSANU, NASU and NAAT members this month. That's how evil this govt could be
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Beress:

Bross all of us are in this together, This govt has not paid Muslims before any festivities since they came in.

Hope say as boko Haram are fanatics in islam you are not a fanatic in Christianity

Because na so e dey start
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokeysacks: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2022
The truth is that buhari and his minions are the greatest evil that has befallen Nigeria and it's occupants ........

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2022
The way we manage to smuggle religion into issues is really disturbing, who did this to us?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Smokeysacks:
The truth is that buhari and his minions are the greatest evil that has befallen Nigeria and it's occupants ........
You have said it all
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Rahym001:

Bross all of us are in this together, This govt has not paid Muslims before any festivities since they came in.

Hope say as boko Haram are fanatics in islam you are not a fanatic in Christianity

Because na so e dey start

Una no de tire to de defend this fanatic of a President?
Buhari is an Islamic fanatic even an unborn baby knows that.

You can not be beating a baby and ask him not to cry
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Amedian:
Young man, you need to take it easy and stop castigating religion issue here. That is what you initiated and it's crystal clear even to the blind. We all experienced last year muslim festivals & likewise my fellow christian colleagues. No one was paid not until after the festive season. You need to understand the fact that when election is around the corner, politician tends to be more loyal & patriotic & that is the game being outplayed. Please lets desist from something that has already been a keg of gun powder in this country & voice out something that promotes peace & tranquility among ourselves. 1 love.

There can't be peace without justice and fairness. Advice Buhari to exhibit fairness in all his actions

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Beress:

Una no de tire to de defend this fanatic of a President?
Buhari is an Islamic fanatic even an unborn baby knows that.

You can not be beating a baby and ask him not to cry
Who dey defend failure, i reject it, mind ur language b4 i change am 4 u.

You think say na only you dem neva pay.

But u could also be a christainty fanatics

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Chizzy76: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2022
Pls u guys should stop calling the president, he's not the reason salaries are not paid yet. He has people designated for the work. Stop disturbing the old man my brothers. our problem comes from us.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Chizzy76:
Pls u guys should stop calling the president, he's not the reason salaries are not paid yet. He has people designated for the work. Stop disturbing the old man my brothers. our problem comes from us.
Who be us.

Oga sir, if na Jonathan give directives them for done pay

Baba buhari is a failure
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2022
Salaries for FCEs has started dropping Ecobank
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Kadpoly GTB
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Amedian: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
You are too funny bro. Am just a pretty cool citizen like you that knows self & myself. We will all continue to shine our eyes till we jam God's willing that will suit masses interest in terms of governance and accountability. May God help us.
Beress:

There can't be peace without justice and fairness. Advice Buhari to exhibit fairness in all his actions
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Yenefer(f): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
So FG didn't implement no work no pay against SSANU and NASU. I wish ASUU too have paid on " humanitarian" ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kay0195: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Salary alert received, SSANU So last last alert show, so why all d talks of no work no pay na, na wah.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Unilag salary confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cynthia9: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Someone just confirmed university of Benin

Alert received.....nasu

No deduction
First bank
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cynthia9: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Zenith bank confirmed

Nasu also

No deduction
University of Benin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amanda2013(f): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Unn confirmed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MirthOsas(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
amanda2013:
Unn confirmed
Bank?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amanda2013(f): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=MirthOsas post=112380793]
Bank? Fidelity
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
amanda2013:
Unn confirmed

Amanda are you in UNN? Will like to make some enquiries from you pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.