Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627365 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by asaleh96: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Yes it does. Its one of its centers. They name thier various centers differently.
Kingdemu:
Thank u so much. Pls do you know if the Center for Geodesy and Geodynamic, Toro in Bauchi State, under NASRDA, uses same salary scale?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Kingdemu: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2022
asaleh96:
Yes it does. Its one of its centers. They name thier various centers differently.
Thank you so much for your replies. Well appreciated.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
asaleh96:
Pele o fittest.
That you have this kind of narrow mindset already shows how much of a misfit you're as an educator. As if we've not had 6 months strike under Pdp before. If you want to pretend to be smart, accept that people have different views and that is ok. You don't have the exclusive reserve of being right!. Not sorry to say
Oga relax. I'm not sure he even campaigned for PDP. It is only normal he is angry at the present administration.
When ASUU was on strike under PDP, the party/administration was also lashed at.

So, APC should have it's share. By the way, I also feel this administration has failed terribly.

Nobody intelligent pass. Not him, not you, and obviously not I.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by asaleh96: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
That's the point. Nobody knows it all. But to claim whoever votes for a certain party (not even Administration) is a misfit?! That the administration doesn't favor you or i doesn't mean it doesn't for others. We live different realities. For some people, this gov't is the best ever. Nobody's opinion is the absolute truth or reality. The most rational thing to do is vote you choice and let people vote theirs. When you begin to look down on other people's choice, then you are the misfit.
uniquelyspecial:

Oga relax. I'm not sure he even campaigned for PDP. It is only normal he is angry at the present administration.
When ASUU was on strike under PDP, the party/administration was also lashed at.

So, APC should have it's share. By the way, I also feel this administration has failed terribly.

Nobody intelligent pass. Not him, not you, and obviously not I.

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by heykims(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2022
asaleh96:
That's the point. Nobody knows it all. But to claim whoever votes for a certain party (not even Administration) is a misfit?! That the administration doesn't favor you or i doesn't mean it doesn't for others. We live different realities. For some people, this gov't is the best ever. Nobody's opinion is the absolute truth or reality. The most rational thing to do is vote you choice and let people vote theirs. When you begin to look down on other people's choice, then you are the misfit.
Thank you my guy.
Civil servants generally are always at loggerhead with party in power. So the guy's view is myopic.
I personally spent extra 3 years in school courtesy the then state govt which was PDP.
Doctors in Anambra were on strike for 13 months when Peter Obi was the governor.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Vanbravo:
Why deleting ur comments??
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Kingdemu:
I'm not looking for someone from there. I just want to know if the CGG has same salary with NASRDA. Thanks
You make the guy dey delete him comments.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Kingdemu: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Rinoxy:

You make the guy dey delete him comments.
Don't mind him. Common question wey him fit answer here him dey tell me to email am so he can scam me.

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Kingdemu:
Don't mind him. Common question wey him fit answer here him dey tell me to email am so he can scam me.
The guy just vamoose enter ghost mode ASAP. Lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NgeneUkwuneee: 1:21am On Jul 20, 2022
heykims:

Thank you my guy.
Civil servants generally are always at loggerhead with party in power. So the guy's view is myopic.
I personally spent extra 3 years in school courtesy the then state govt which was PDP.
Doctors in Anambra were on strike for 13 months when Peter Obi was the governor.

Yoruba Muslims una weldon. Continue to support a failed party with their drugie candidate simply because he is of the same religion with yours. Know this and know peace...anybody who is not supporting Peter Obi in this election is a great enemy of Nigeria and deserve the highest insult. No apology

Meanwhile here are you trying to justify a muslim-muslim ticket in a country that has almost majority as Christians

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 1:27am On Jul 20, 2022
asaleh96:

Anybody that will say this Buhari administration favours him is definitely part of the problem and deserve capital punishment

6 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by heykims(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2022
NgeneUkwuneee:

Yoruba Muslims una weldon. Continue to support a failed party with their drugie candidate simply because he is of the same religion with yours. Know this and know peace...anybody who is not supporting Peter Obi in this election is a great enemy of Nigeria and deserve the highest insult. No apology

Meanwhile here are you trying to justify a muslim-muslim ticket in a country that has almost majority as Christians
This just reveals the hypocrisy in you. I never canvassed for any candidate, I just stated the fact. Moreso, if u don't support a particular candidate, then don't vote for him, simple.
U don't need to force Obi down my throat, very irritant attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NgeneUkwuneee: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2022
heykims:

This just reveals the hypocrisy in you. I never canvassed for any candidate, I just stated the fact. Moreso, if u don't support a particular candidate, then don't vote for him, simple.
U don't need to force Obi down my throat, very irritant attitude.

Be proud of your candidate. I'm OBIdient!

5 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
POSITION OF A SELFLESS AND PATRIOTIC UNIVERSITY DON ON ASUU:-
*Professor Ahmed Isah Haruna is a University Professor in Bauchi State.*

He said;
Even in ASUU, this is the worst leadership I have seen in 25 years in the University.

Both Government and ASUU are not sincere on University education in Nigeria. I have not seen any intellectualism in the attitude of both Government and ASUU.

I will touch few things that do not make sense; why is ASUU on strike now? *It is because of IPPIS and after losing out on that, they shifted the goalpost to "Revitalization of Universities" which is very unrealistic.*

Why would a sensible person declare a strike during the coronavirus global confusion? Where is the much acclaimed knowledge?

*This strike was never voted for at individual branches as usual, but truncated by the ASUU NEC. It never happened this way before. The IPPIS unveiled an unbelievable number of ghost workers on the University payroll.* The former GIFMIS payroll that ASUU preferred accommodated all those ghost workers. So the complaint about IPPIS is baseless and unfounded.

*Why would a professor be allowed to visit more than two universities in a month? How would he cover the contact hours and quality delivery to students if he has to visit three, four, five and etc Universities?* All for money. Who are then killing the university education from within?

Why would this malpractice be allowed simply because it is ASUU ? Respect should be earned through honesty.*What is revitalization? Who will source over N1 trillion naira and throw it to Universities for unspecified projects and look the other way? This will never happen. How many Universities judiciously utilized the money given by President Goodluck Jonathan for Needs Assessment Projects? Infact you will see better projects in State Universities than Federal Universities.*

Why is ASUU silent about this? Who actually benefits from major projects? University Management and Union officials as supervisors but not lecturers.

*TETFUND is doing good in their intervention projects in all Universities, so why this revitalization again? Why is ASUU drifting away from sourcing welfare of its members and targeting revitalization? Are they fighting for it's member or the University Management?*

As it is now, *majority of ASUU member have gone to Abuja and enrolled for the IPPIS because the deception is too much. No Government in the history of Nigeria is interested in education. So only sincerity of purpose, honesty and transparency on the side of ASUU would defeat them and not stupid pride and propaganda.*

If Nigerian Universities are winning research grants and doing the research, they would have solved their problems and earn more respect. Does it take new laboratory or office to put up an application for a good research?

*If ASUU had been encouraging good research, things would not have been this bad. You cannot help politicians to rig elections and expect them to respect you.*

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by flejnr2(f): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Olumyyde:
POSITION OF A SELFLESS AND PATRIOTIC UNIVERSITY DON ON ASUU:-
*Professor Ahmed Isah Haruna is a University Professor in Bauchi State.*

He said;
Even in ASUU, this is the worst leadership I have seen in 25 years in the University.

Both Government and ASUU are not sincere on University education in Nigeria. I have not seen any intellectualism in the attitude of both Government and ASUU.

I will touch few things that do not make sense; why is ASUU on strike now? *It is because of IPPIS and after losing out on that, they shifted the goalpost to "Revitalization of Universities" which is very unrealistic.*

Why would a sensible person declare a strike during the coronavirus global confusion? Where is the much acclaimed knowledge?

*This strike was never voted for at individual branches as usual, but truncated by the ASUU NEC. It never happened this way before. The IPPIS unveiled an unbelievable number of ghost workers on the University payroll.* The former GIFMIS payroll that ASUU preferred accommodated all those ghost workers. So the complaint about IPPIS is baseless and unfounded.

*Why would a professor be allowed to visit more than two universities in a month? How would he cover the contact hours and quality delivery to students if he has to visit three, four, five and etc Universities?* All for money. Who are then killing the university education from within?

Why would this malpractice be allowed simply because it is ASUU ? Respect should be earned through honesty.*What is revitalization? Who will source over N1 trillion naira and throw it to Universities for unspecified projects and look the other way? This will never happen. How many Universities judiciously utilized the money given by President Goodluck Jonathan for Needs Assessment Projects? Infact you will see better projects in State Universities than Federal Universities.*

Why is ASUU silent about this? Who actually benefits from major projects? University Management and Union officials as supervisors but not lecturers.

*TETFUND is doing good in their intervention projects in all Universities, so why this revitalization again? Why is ASUU drifting away from sourcing welfare of its members and targeting revitalization? Are they fighting for it's member or the University Management?*

As it is now, *majority of ASUU member have gone to Abuja and enrolled for the IPPIS because the deception is too much. No Government in the history of Nigeria is interested in education. So only sincerity of purpose, honesty and transparency on the side of ASUU would defeat them and not stupid pride and propaganda.*

If Nigerian Universities are winning research grants and doing the research, they would have solved their problems and earn more respect. Does it take new laboratory or office to put up an application for a good research?

*If ASUU had been encouraging good research, things would not have been this bad. You cannot help politicians to rig elections and expect them to respect you.*
Was waiting to hear him talk when they will pay salary

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
flejnr2:

Was waiting to hear him talk when they will pay salary
Which salary pls?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayuwo: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2022
Good morning , please can a BSc. holder without PDE or PGDE lecture in college of education?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Ayuwo:
Good morning , please can a BSc. holder without PDE or PGDE lecture in college of education?
I don't know for college but in poly, yes!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Medianna:

I don't know for college but in poly, yes!

Do you work with Poly?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Yes
chrisifeanyi:

Do you work with Poly?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by k2kay(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Ayuwo:
Yes you can but it will be wise to go for your PDE while on the job for career advancement
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayuwo: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2022
k2kay:

Yes you can but it will be wise to go for your PDE while on the job for career advancement
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Medianna:
Yes

I sent you message. Check email
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
I will sir
chrisifeanyi:

I sent you message. Check email
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Kingdemu: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ayuwo:
Yes
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayuwo: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kingdemu:
Yes
Thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2022
No alert from any angle? Is well oo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
I hope they will pay university workers July salary? cry
Let government take a step forward in this direction to show commitment and sincerity of purpose in ending the strike. cry

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otukpoyam(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Lo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otukpoyam(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2022
C
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jeswinner: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Nothing from FG
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2022
MDA's nothing?
NBTI guy nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.