Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627783 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by J0hnTrevolt(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
AmandaLuv:
Oga salary alert jes started coming in we all know universities receives theirs between 1st and 2nd so calm down mr lecturer tongue
Alerted? grin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by BuharisBoy: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Alerted, uba
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
BuharisBoy:
Alerted, uba

Agbado boys u don carry una propaganda come here

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by BuharisBoy: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
LudaChriz:

Agbado boys u don carry una propaganda come here
suspend this your hunger strike now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
J0hnTrevolt:
Alerted? grin
yes alerted. Mtn

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by meetme01: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Guys, I need your kind advice

I presently work with a State govt with my B.Sc. (Level cool awaiting my Level 9 letter. I now have Masters in Social Work which is not a requisite in the State for promotion.

Recently, a FG job I applied for is currently coming to light. ( I know there is embargo but there is a waiver for this position).

My question is, if the FG job comes through, will you advice I leave the State govt job?

Will my Masters be considered? If yes, what level will I be placed and how much is the salary?

Other information(s) to guide this decision of mine will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayobami0411: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2022
meetme01:

I presently work with a State govt with my B.Sc. (Level cool awaiting my Level 9 letter. I now have Masters in Social Work which is not a requisite in the State for promotion.

Recently, a FG job I applied for is currently coming to light. ( I know there is embargo but there is a waiver for this position).

My question is, if the FG job comes through, will you advice I leave the State govt job?

Will my Masters be considered? If yes, what level will I be placed and how much is the salary?

If you tendered the MSc in the course of your application, it will be considered that is if MSc level position was advertised but if not, you will be placed on a level that match your BSc.

As per leaving State Government job to Federal Government job, since you do not state the nature of your job or your field, I think the best advice for you is to consider your career progression vividly coupled with your desire.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
meetme01:

No advice will be given until you tell us how you got the link for the federal government job tongue tongue
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by meetme01: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Ayobami0411:

If you tendered the MSc in the course of your application, it will be considered that is if MSc level position was advertised but if not, you will be placed on a level that match your BSc.

As per leaving State Government job to Federal Government job, since you do not state the nature of your job or your field, I think the best advice for you is to consider your career progression vividly coupled with your desire.

Appreciate your response.

When you say tender..My Msc result was not out when I submitted my documents but now, I have it. Can I still add it during documentation and will it considered?

I am a social worker and I work as a social worker in the State. Due to the waiver, Agency at the FG level has not been disclosed but I believe it will align with my certificate.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please educate me a little
Who is a social worker?
meetme01:

When you say tender..My Msc result was not out when I submitted my documents but now, I have it. Can I still add it during documentation and will it considered?

I am a social worker and I work as a social worker in the State. Due to the waiver, Agency at the FG level has not been disclosed but I believe it will align with my certificate.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayobami0411: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
meetme01:

Did you applied with MSc certificate or BSc certificate? Is what you applied with that they will consider and probably if you have added certificates or experience provided you applied with them when submitting your application.

If any other certificates that you later got will be useful, then that will solely depend on the scheme of service of the MDA.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by flejnr2(f): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Medianna:
Who is a social worker?
A social worker is Someone who works in social media cheesy
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by meetme01: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Medianna:
Who is a social worker?

A social worker is a professional that work with communities, families, vulnerables (aged, sick, people with disabilities, etc) and others in need in the society.

Basically, it's a helping profession. In Nigeria, we have 4 specializations ( social welfare, community development, health/medical and industrial).
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm even more confused.
As you mentioned we have them in Nigeria cuz I've never noticed any.
Thanks anyway
meetme01:

A social worker is a professional that work with communities, families, vulnerables (aged, sick, people with disabilities, etc) and others in need in the society.

Basically, it's a helping profession. In Nigeria, we have 4 specializations ( social welfare, community development, health/medical and industrial).
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
flejnr2:

A social worker is Someone who works in social media cheesy
Sense will not kill you biko!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by meetme01: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Medianna:
I'm even more confused.
As you mentioned we have them in Nigeria cuz I've never noticed any.
Thanks anyway

You find us mostly in the Ministry of Women Affairs at all levels.

The profession just received a boost in Nigeria with the assent of the President on the Social Work Bill. Though, we ain't there yet, but we are getting there gradually.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Oh.
I see
meetme01:

You find us mostly in the Ministry of Women Affairs at all levels.

The profession just received a boost in Nigeria with the assent of the President on the Social Work Bill. Though, we ain't there yet, but we are getting there gradually.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Finally, Adamu Adamu has carried SSANU, NASU and NAAT handicap. After tricking them to call off strike with the promise that they will be paid for that month (last month August) if they call off before 24th of the month which they did. He also promise to pay them the arrears in 2 tranches...Today is 6th, yet no last month salary which they actually worked for at least for one week, neither have they been paid the arrears.

The same Adamu has now reconstitued another committee to look into the Briggs committee report on salary increment and also review the govt position on no-work no-pay.

Possible outcomes:
1. ASUU members will definitely get a pay rise higher than what SSANU, NASU and NAAT has accepted.

2. ASUU members will be paid at least 50% of the withheld salaries on the basis that they will do backlog of works while non-academics will get nothing as they are mere civil servants.

ASUU is truly a union of intellectuals
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by tsephanyah(f): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
LudaChriz:
Finally, Adamu Adamu has carried SSANU, NASU and NAAT handicap. After tricking them to call off strike with the promise that they will be paid for that month (last month August) if they call off before 24th of the month which they did. He also promise to pay them the arrears in 2 tranches...Today is 6th, yet no last month salary which they actually worked for at least for one week, neither have they been paid the arrears.

The same Adamu has now reconstitued another committee to look into the Briggs committee report on salary increment and also review the govt position on no-work no-pay.

Possible outcomes:
1. ASUU members will definitely get a pay rise higher than what SSANU, NASU and NAAT has accepted.

2. ASUU members will be paid at least 50% of the withheld salaries on the basis that they will do backlog of works while non-academics will get nothing as they are mere civil servants.

ASUU is truly a union of intellectuals
there's agreement between the minister SSANU, nasu and naat that whatever the outcome they won't be screwed so chill
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
tsephanyah:
there's agreement between the minister SSANU, nasu and naat that whatever the outcome they won't be screwed so chill

What about last month salary that you worked for at least
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by tsephanyah(f): 5:13am On Sep 07, 2022
LudaChriz:

What about last month salary that you worked for at least
they'll pay
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2022
tsephanyah:
So this means SSANU NASU NATT are now capitalizing on the sufferings and struggle of ASUU. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by tsephanyah(f): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2022
NollyMedia:
So this means SSANU NASU NATT are now capitalizing on the sufferings and struggle of ASUU. What a shame!
different route same destination but not shame

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayobami0411: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2022
NollyMedia:
The other unions fought for NMWA too so hold your peace and fight your common enemy, FG. All these talks of superiority among unions is not necessary.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Dolphinlove(f): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by tsephanyah(f): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Dolphinlove:
Please does anyone have an idea if Ibedc has paid August salary
what's a ibedc
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Dolphinlove(f): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
tsephanyah:
what's a ibedc
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by tsephanyah(f): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Adamu adamu and bola Tinubu's ippis are scammers. Vote Atiku or Obi for your own sake

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Anybody that thumb print for APC in the coming election is very senseless

4 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Kingdemu: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2022
tsephanyah:
Adamu adamu and bola Tinubu's ippis are scammers. Vote Atiku or Obi for your own sake
Don't bring stupïdity to this useful thread

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Kingdemu:
Don't bring stupïdity to this useful thread

Anybody who consider voting Tinubu is the most stupid human ever liveth

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.