Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627298 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2023
This "I just left IPPIS office" is a samilliar phrase.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2023
ashafson:
What is samilliar sir?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2023
NollyMedia:
What is samilliar sir?
Sorry i meant familiar.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2023
Any alerts from FTIs yet?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2023
Am telling you
mustyy:
It has shutdown already, we are just pretending
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Khisagye(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Whitemanbongo:
Any alerts from FTIs yet?
National Gallery of Art
GTBank Gbagam

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Khisagye:

National Gallery of Art
GTBank Gbagam
Any palliative?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Salary just dey drop today. Hopefully others will get their own today or latest 2moro.
ashafson:

Any palliative?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Shady92:
Salary just dey drop today. Hopefully others will get their own today or latest 2moro.
Where is the salary dropping?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Madam salaryhas been dropping for different MDAs. Yours will drop too.
NollyMedia:
Where is the salary dropping?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Shady92:
Madam salaryhas been dropping for different MDAs. Yours will drop too.
You would have just posted the MDA instead of giving a vague answer..like someone gave accurate info on national gallery of arts

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nosdra dropped.
Whitemanbongo:

You would have just posted the MDA instead of giving a vague answer..like someone gave accurate info on national gallery of arts

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Seems the palliative dn enter voicemail,after September Palliatives nothing again. October,November now December and nothing heard.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
MOD received salary alerts this afternoon.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bordilon123: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Rinoxy:
which of the alert 35k or normal salary?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by obinnanelson04: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
Rinoxy:
Pls can any one explain this: a parastatal under MOD I received my November salary exactly a week today.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by pweeryambre: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
oluyemi123:
Seems the palliative dn enter voicemail,after September Palliatives nothing again. October November now December and nothing heard.
Terrible
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siina(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
ashafson:
please do you mean familiar phrase? What is happening please
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
bordilon123:
which of the alert 35k or normal salary?
Read, I typed SALARY
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
siina:
please do you mean familiar phrase? What is happening please
Some months back, something similar to it was said.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
NollyMedia:
Where
search button
Most Widely Read Newspaper

Home
News
Investigations
Metro Plus
Videos
Sports
Politics
Business
HealthWise
Editorial
Columns
Podcast
IPPIS: FG begins payment of civil servants’ withheld salaries
6th December 2023
Tommy Etim
National President, Association of Senior Civil Servants, Tommy Etim

By
Deborah Tolu-Kolawole
Kindly share this story:

Civil servants whose salaries were initially withheld by the Federal Government owing to what was described as “technical glitches” and discrepancies on the platform of the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System have now started receiving credit alerts of November salaries, The PUNCH reports.

Several senior civil servants confirmed the development to our correspondent in Abuja on Wednesday.

The PUNCH had exclusively reported that thousands of civil servants had their November 2023 salaries withheld by the government owing to irregularities on the IPPIS.

As of Monday, November 4, 2023, sources within the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation confirmed to our correspondent that the technicalities would be resolved and the affected civil servants would start receiving their salaries.

A senior civil servant who confirmed receipt of her salary on Wednesday said, “The alert dropped a few minutes ago. I am happy to inform you that my November 2023 salary has now been paid. Same thing with others in my office.”

Related News
Governorship Election Live Updates
Senate asks FG to stop tax waivers
FG budgets N138m to tackle fake news, print calendars
State House to spend N253m on foodstuffs, electricity to gulp N260m
Another civil servant who spoke on condition of anonymity said, “It is true, we have now been paid.”

The National President, Association of Senior Civil Servants, Tommy Etim, had earlier warned that about 5,000 civil servants risked forfeiture of their November 2023 and December 2023 salaries over IPPIS verification and other discrepancies.

“As of today, only those who had earlier completed their verification exercise but were mistakenly delisted have had their salaries restored while 5,000 of civil servants still have discrepancies on their date of first appointment and dates of birth.

“A total of 2,772 have been verified and forwarded to IPPIS for payment because there were no issues. The names of 5,000 workers who have discrepancies are to be forwarded to their DHR for confirmation.

“There are six teams working tirelessly to ensure that the exercise is completed on time. It is advisable for public servants to develop the habit of checking the HOS website for regular updates. We have confirmed that the salary for the month of November 2023 is concluded, therefore, those affected will not be able to get their salary for the month of November,” Etim said.

Kindly share this story:

All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

Follow Punch on Whatsapp
Win up to NGN50,000 when you register on BetBaba. Click here.
Get a chance to win $50 and Enjoy unbeatable 150% WELCOME BONUS when you register on BetBaba. Click here.

Enjoy Superior Rates on BTC Swaps – Only with Apex Network!" Sign up here
Want Unbeatable Rates on BTC Swaps? Sign Up Now on Apex Network!

Top News
national-judicial-council-njc
BREAKING: NJC recommends appointment of 11 S'Court justices, others
February 19, 2022
Kaduna bombing survivor
Protesters storm N'Assembly over Kaduna bombing, demand minister's resignation
Omar-Touray
Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger coups fuelling insecurity in West Africa – ECOWAS
Jayboogie
I did not scam Nigerians, transgender Jayboogie speaks out amid BBL fraud
punch footer logo
News
Sports
Metro Plus
Politics
Featured
Latest News
Business
Business & Economy
Opinion
Entertainment
Betting
Auto Famous
Auto Punch
Barka Da Sallah
Barrier Breakers
Breaking News
Brexit
Columns
Corona
Anti-corruption
Biafra
Boko Haram
Case Review
Court News
Court Trivia
Campus Champion
Celebrity
City round
Interview
Panorama
Opinion
Special Features
Spice
Technology
Famous Parent
Education
Cartoon
Columns
Diaspora
Advertise
Subscribe
Search

Subscribe
punchng.com © 1971- 2023 Punch Nigeria Limited

About us
Advertise with us
Contact
the salary dropping?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Story
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2023
Finally.. Fed poly
I can now wait for palliative.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2023
Medianna:
Finally.. Fed poly
Any 25percent increment?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2023
Whitemanbongo:

Any 25percent increment?
No
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2023
Medianna:
Finally.. Fed poly I can now wait for palliative.
nice one
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Anirejuoritse: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Medianna:
Finally.. Fed poly

Universities have started dropping ooo

No 25%
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Anirejuoritse:

Universities have started dropping ooo

No 25%

Interesting
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Steve0979(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Has any organization received d 35k parlative?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by stassyeloka: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
FCT UBEB has received 35k
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
stassyeloka:
FCT UBEB has received 35k
For which month?and when did it drop
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Universities any access bank alert ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.