Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627201 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 10:29am On Jan 12
oluyemi123:
Today Is Friday no news again about October wage award. It is well with this country.
Only God knows why Tinubu's government is treating workers like this. This is not what we bargained for.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 5:07pm On Jan 12
Nadingo:
Only God knows why Tinubu's government is treating workers like this. This is not what we bargained for.
Seems na selective palliative for most vulnerable workers.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 8:10pm On Jan 12
oluyemi123:

Seems na selective palliative for most vulnerable workers.
be hopefully may be nextweek
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 12:32am On Jan 13
If you voted for this govt and you're complaining here... you're mad

13 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 7:31am On Jan 13
LudaChriz:
Mtcheww
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:39am On Jan 13
LudaChriz:
Very mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bordilon: 12:57pm On Jan 13
This one that the life of the 2023 supplementary budget ends 31 march 2024 i hope FG completes the wage award before the end of the life span.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 2:08pm On Jan 13
bordilon:
This one that the life of the 2023 supplementary budget ends 31 march 2024 i hope FG completes the wage award before the end of the life span.
No just out hope for anything good concerning workers welfare when it's this present crop of leaders. This govt is not sincere.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14
Why are the Unions quiet. Even NLC and TUC that fought for the award mute.

Toothless bull Dogs
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 4:02pm On Jan 15
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 10:25pm On Jan 15
oluyemi123:

Police had been paid since 2weeks ago.
Not all received. I have a brother a Police officer, who said he didn't receive.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 1:23am On Jan 16
ashafson:

Not all received. I have a brother a Police officer, who said he didn't receive.

Okay, but some of them received 2weeks ago sha.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 5:02pm On Jan 16
The silence from NLC and the different unions of FEDPOLY and FCE workers is disturbing. Or is there any updates on our October wage award?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 10:17pm On Jan 16
Nadingo:
The silence from NLC and the different unions of FEDPOLY and FCE workers is disturbing. Or is there any updates on our October wage award?
Otilor
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 3:54pm On Jan 17
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 4:15pm On Jan 17

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 12:40pm On Jan 18
oluyemi123:

When the old ones are not yet paid , continue gini?till minimum gini?
lol
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by dprsauce: 1:11pm On Jan 18
Tinubu is confused. The whole country is on fire. K&dnappers are having a field day. Abuja has never been this vulnerable. Tinubu used style to seek support from North by wearing the cap new year broadcast. You want power as sick as you are, eat it.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by dprsauce: 1:12pm On Jan 18
Tinubu
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by dprsauce: 1:12pm On Jan 18
Thiefnvbu
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 1:54pm On Jan 18

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 2:51pm On Jan 18
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 2:51pm On Jan 18
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Naomi4Noah(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18
ashafson:
Saw this somewhere:
https://newsexpressngr.com/api/news_detail.php?id=215003&title=just-in-fg-to-clear-n35000-wage-award-arrears-resume-payment
by now you should be able to identify political statement when you see one
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 6:04pm On Jan 18
Naomi4Noah:
by now you should be able to identify political statement when you see one

Because Civil service workers accused the NLC and TUC with the Fed Government that they are not showing concern about the plight of workers and issued 14 days ultimatum to commence the payment up to January as at yesterday and that failure to do so they will proceed on strike, now FG have come again to tell us they've commenced payment. What made them to stop before they didn't tell anybody.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by major50: 11:20am On Jan 21
Good morning Sir, have you received the October palliative?. You have been quiet for a while.
I don't mean to offend you. One ❤️

Nadingo:
No just out hope for anything good concerning workers welfare when it's this present crop of leaders. This govt is not sincere.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 12:38pm On Jan 21
major50:
Good morning Sir, have you received the October palliative?. You have been quiet for a while.
I don't mean to offend you. One ❤️

No, sir. Staff of FEDPOLYs and FCEs have still not gotten October wage award

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by major50: 1:18pm On Jan 21
This is not good.
How can a Country develop without Education?
Persevere a little while. I pray that this current administration remember us in the Educational Sector.

Nadingo:
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 3:48pm On Jan 21
Nadingo:
Even the military didn't get just the police and not all.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bordilon: 7:44am On Jan 22
The money govt claims to be saving from subsidy were is it going to? Yet they can't pay palliative, even salary is always tug of war as soon as month is ending, eg dec salary. Omo na audio subsidy savings be this ooo

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 12:07pm On Jan 22
bordilon:
The money govt claims to be saving from subsidy were is it going to? Yet they can't pay palliative, even salary is always tug of war as soon as month is ending, eg dec salary. Omo na audio subsidy savings be this ooo
There is money to be spent on COP23, Senators etc but na workers own dy hard .Naija get money but not for me and you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.