Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627215 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 10:19am On Jan 30
Today is 30th but no news of salary, not even core ministries. We're on a long thing
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 10:52am On Jan 30
Who is still talking about voters card? The one you voted last time, did it count? When inec will end up selecting for us.
Smokey5:
Worst government ever buhari said we will miss him I guess he was right...
Regardless of your ethnicity, get your voters card and do justice when the time comes or continue in poverty while the elitist government of tinubu continues to feed fat
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 1:39pm On Jan 30
LudaChriz:
Today is 30th but no news of salary, not even core ministries. We're on a long thing
Salaries dropping for FTIs

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30
Smokey5:

which of the ftis
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 2:12pm On Jan 30
So Oct wage award na for selected few after the initial pause? It is well.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 2:48pm On Jan 30
oluyemi123:
It’s this palliative that is still surprising me,,, not even salary issue..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30
oluyemi123:
I think there was a report credited to AGF that inability to pay some FTI their October's palliative was due to shortage of cash. Hopefully, those who were not captured in the previous payment, will be paid this time around.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jswagg4(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30
Smokey5:

Chairman dey specific naa

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oluyemi123: 5:04pm On Jan 30
edogu:

I think there was a report credited to AGF that inability to pay some FTI their October's palliative was due to shortage of cash. Hopefully, those who were not captured in the previous payment, will be paid this time around.
The palliative is to cushion the effect of removal of fuel subsidy since June 2023. It took the Government 3 months to announce the palliative which was Oct 1st and since then only Sept was paid to all . It shows how serious the Government is to the plight of her people.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 5:54pm On Jan 30
A lady involved in a scam with some group members and I have drop a disclaimer on Twitter so that innocent members won't fall victim.

https://twitter.com/unique_lekky/status/1751913727660577059?t=7ngaR4LD1sZ2X6V56PCTJw&s=19

Please kindly help me retweet the above tweet ✅
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jswagg4(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30
Any show

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 7:44am On Jan 31
None of the core ministries/agencies have received Salaries by now

I remember during Buhari era...we usually receive salary from 27-31st but since Tinubu came on board....Everything about this economy is collapsing.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 9:55am On Jan 31
So we now miss Bubu
younglekky19:
None of the core ministries/agencies have received Salaries by now

I remember during Buhari era...we usually receive salary from 27-31st but since Tinubu came on board....Everything about this economy is collapsing.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 10:01am On Jan 31
NollyMedia:
So we now miss Bubu

In this regard, it's beginning to seem like bubu tried. I guess it it the way of governance in Nigeria. We always miss the predecessor.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jswagg4(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31
Smokey5:

Is it that you came here to drop false info?, the one thing this forum is known for is accurate info unlike those cursed ippis pages on Facebook. They've asked you to be specific, u Lock up and no one had corroborated your info too bad

5 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 2:35pm On Jan 31
jswagg4:

Is it that you came here to drop false info?, the one thing this forum is known for is accurate info unlike those cursed ippis pages on Facebook. They've asked you to be specific, u Lock up and no one had corroborated your info too bad
Someone in the university I work in , dropped the info on a platform saying he has seen his salary, but it's seems it's not accurate info cos since that yesterday till today no one else has seen theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 4:59pm On Jan 31
Smokey5:

Someone in the university I work in , dropped the info on a platform saying he has seen his salary, but it's seems it's not accurate info cos since that yesterday till today no one else has seen theirs.
I will suggest that b4 you relay any info make sure 2 to 3 people have confirmed it.
The same info that universities have received oct wage palliative was falsified when i said to some people. And i got the info here, since then i use to be careful when relaying any info.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jswagg4(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31
Is it because it's The first month of a new year? Water don pass garri
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 5:26pm On Jan 31
What a way to begin a new year. Naija I hail.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31
If this information is true, why wait till this moment for the implementation? If this is not wickedness, I wonder what will be your definition of wickedness.

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Greystone: 6:30pm On Jan 31
edogu:
If this information is true, why wait till this moment for the implementation? If this is not wickedness, I wonder what will be your definition of wickedness.

WTF
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 7:12pm On Jan 31
This GIFMIS platform isn't it different from ippis?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 7:13pm On Jan 31
Is this GIFMIS platform different from ippis?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Persus204: 7:17pm On Jan 31
Smokey5:

Yes it is. I think some agencies that pay themselves, get it through GIFMIS. FTIs were on it before we were forcefully migrated to Ippis.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 9:29pm On Jan 31
Smokey5:
read till the end ,it applied to all MDA too not just only people on GIFMIS.till next week be that
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chudez0147(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31
airminem:
smiley

Nigeria Army NO sir.
Are you a soldier?? I like female pretty soldiers.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 8:10am On Feb 01
NLC/TUC need to to pull the kind of threat they pull in September towards this government.

This subsidy removal and unified exchange rate doesn't help the poor and the middle class workers.

5 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 8:32am On Feb 01
No sign of salary till now despite the hardship in the country.

This government is worse than Buhari's own

5 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 10:14am On Feb 01
Jmandotcom:
No sign of salary till now despite the hardship in the country.

This government is worse than Buhari's own
fact

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 10:45am On Feb 01
December palliative received
Polytechnic

Why did FG skip October and November?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by EbenezerTriumph: 10:56am On Feb 01
younglekky19:
December palliative received
Polytechnic

Why did FG skip October and November?
received just now?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 11:26am On Feb 01
Fce wage award 35k received

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.