Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (625725 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by tsephanyah(f): 1:32pm On Feb 10
forgiveness:

What did Buhari do with his 8 years in office? Looting, embezzlement, etc.

That's why most of his cronies are billionaires.

He practically left nothing in the save. Sold off Nigerian crude oil in advance.

Peter Obi? Don't be fooled by what you are told about him.

His tenure as governor of Anambra state was nothing to write home about. It was full of terror, murder, injustice, nepotism among his own people, embezzlement, fraud etc.

Atiku? grin What does he bring to the table? An immigration turned billionaire? Hmmmmm!

He is one of ghe problem of this country. Learnt his American university has been dollarized.

Imagine!! School fees are paid in dollars. The school has no local rating not to talk of global rating.

Is tbst the person to run the country? He will only come in and favor.... grin
grin atiku would have been a better choice

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by forgiveness: 1:37pm On Feb 10
tsephanyah:
grin atiku would have been a better choice

Which better choice? Perhaps, for you. grin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chubaba1990: 1:54pm On Feb 10
AmandaLuv:
The OAGF is working hard to ensure that civil servant who are yet to receive their salary do not have a carry over to the next month.
We will ensure to meet up that all civil servants are paid between 27th and 29th February.
Thank you for your understanding!
grin
any hope for 35k wage award this month?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by JERRY1925(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10
chubaba1990:

We never still see salary u they talk about wage award

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ejaisky: 2:16pm On Feb 10
chubaba1990:
The wage award is no longer palliative
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chubaba1990: 2:18pm On Feb 10
JERRY1925:

We never still see salary u they talk about wage award
for real??

This Tinubu regime na looming disaster
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by major50: 8:22pm On Feb 10
Kk Boss.
I would like to discuss with you.
Major50nkita@gmail.com.
Kindly hit me up.
Thanks.

Nadingo:
Yes. Annual increment
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kingmekus(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10
forgiveness:

He practically left nothing in the save. Sold off Nigerian crude oil in advance.

His tenure as governor of Anambra state was nothing to write home about. It was full of terror, murder, injustice, nepotism among his own people, embezzlement, fraud etc.

Atiku? grin What does he bring to the table? An immigration turned billionaire? Hmmmmm!

He is one of ghe problem of this country. Learnt his American university has been dollarized.

Imagine!! School fees are paid in dollars. The school has no local rating not to talk of global rating.

A.P.C don send one of their E rats to this platform, please nobody should engage him, He is my friend and I saw when he received alert to spew this gibberish, let's just stick to normal salary payments and other emoluments.

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 9:37pm On Feb 10
JERRY1925:

Steel
okay
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10
forgiveness:

You're a fuuu*uul for spewing this traaaassh here

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Dvdpity: 5:07pm On Feb 11
forgiveness:

Who is this vagabond and barbarian!
Useful fooling
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 8:30am On Feb 12
forgiveness:

Please where did you copy this from, I know that you must have copied it from somewhere.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ibral1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13
National institute for Nigeria languages,please any body that know when they are going to capture from ippis?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 9:00am On Feb 16
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 9:02am On Feb 16
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 10:14am On Feb 16
Heard they said they will resume payment this week, but then believe BAT led fg at your own peril
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 10:32am On Feb 16
Good day
I am Daniel from Princeps Credit Systems Limited aka Credit Wallet
We offer loans to salaried workers whose payrolls are processed by IPPIS & REMITA.
Loan range:
Minimum #50,000
Maximum #1million
Loan duration: 2 - 12months
Interest rate: 0.25%Daily
Payments are made within 24hours of your request
For more enquiry/questions visit our site on www.princeps.africa
Call/Whatsapp 09160002167

Refferal Code;T134

Marketer's name: Umogun Daniel

Please refer me to your friends and colleagues that might be interested.
Thank you.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chikago1: 12:17pm On Feb 16
Smokey5:
Heard they said they will resume payment this week, but then believe BAT led fg at your own peril
This government is so proficient in lying to it's workers, it's shocking a government will be feeding lies and false promises to Nigerians with such reckless abandon. SMH
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Naomi4Noah(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16
chikago1:
This government is so proficient in lying to it's workers, it's shocking a government will be feeding lies and false promises to Nigerians with such reckless abandon. SMH
I have never experienced so much lies from government like this before
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chikago1: 1:59pm On Feb 16
Naomi4Noah:
I have never experienced so much lies from government like this before
Renewed Shege Activated, Hopelessness everywhere you look. But, we never give up on a good life.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 3:08pm On Feb 16
ASUU vsFG

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 3:44pm On Feb 16
younglekky19:
ASUU vsFG
Fake. The grammatical blunders in there can not be from ASUU. So, part of ASUU's demand is AFCON trophy? Haba sir, you can do better than to believe this.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Musty4ahmed1: 10:12pm On Feb 16
younglekky19:
ASUU vsFG
If ASUU actually issued this statement, then it is finished. A Professor will make such grammatical blunders? It is well!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 8:08pm On Feb 17
Musty4ahmed1:
If ASUU actually issued this statement, then it is finished. A Professor will make such grammatical blunders? It is well!

The issue I have with you is believing a group of Professors will pen such a joke as a Press release..

It's indeed well...

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AAA593: 6:49am On Feb 18
FG is paying march 2022 salary to ASUU members o. I'm still waiting for my own but some members in my school platform have received.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AAA593: 3:16pm On Feb 18
April 2022
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18
AAA593:
FG is paying march 2022 salary to ASUU members o. I'm still waiting for my own but some members in my school platform have received.
Which school?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AAA593: 3:29pm On Feb 18
edogu:

Which school?
Federal university otuoke

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 3:56pm On Feb 18
Two months backlog dropped for academics.. march and April

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Musty4ahmed1: 7:18pm On Feb 18
I heard November and December palliative is on going in some MDAs. How true?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Persus204: 6:20am On Feb 19
It had to take the threat of strike from the ASUU NEC meeting for the government to start payments. This goes to show that FG are deliberate in their efforts to keep people in penury. They had better pay all the unions to avoid issues as FG seems to triumph in chaos.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by tintedtaf(f): 1:18pm On Feb 19
I heard their is a manpower audit and regularization ongoing at NBAIS by office of head of civil service and ministry of education. Is their likely to be recruitment afterwards. Anyone with first hand insider information and connection Should pls update us.
nitt:
NBAIS has received

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.