Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627348 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Musty4ahmed1: 3:58pm On Feb 23
Uche559:

Just start dropping now, only two banks for now, so I believe it will go round. The fear of strike........
Personally I believe all these delay was intentional and wickedly carryout by this government. Like me now, all these wage award is debt am paying and still remaining to pay because I had to collect loan last year to meet up with family expenses. But I thank God.
You mean for police? Which month?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chikago1: 4:28pm On Feb 23
Musty4ahmed1:
olopa grin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Uche559(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23
Musty4ahmed1:
Federal Fire Service

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by olamilarks(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23
I heard people have started receiving January palliative, how true is this?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 11:58pm On Feb 23
olamilarks:
I heard people have started receiving January palliative, how true is this?

Confirmed. 100%

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by olamilarks(m): 1:12am On Feb 24
nitt:

Confirmed. 100%

Thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ejaisky: 12:38pm On Feb 24
nitt:

Confirmed. 100%

Got this morning. MDA

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25
Good evening respected colleagues.25/35 percent was fully implemented in UMTH February salary from reliable source. This is not story is genuine it appears on their schedule and payslips from a brother who is working there. One with the grade level six 6 got additional of 27k. So hopefuly In Sha Allah the same thing at Universities. Let's us continue praying. Thanks

As seen in a University staff WhatsApp group. Let's confirm from our various sources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 2:49pm On Feb 25
Beress:
Good evening respected colleagues.25/35 percent was fully implemented in UMTH February salary from reliable source. This is not story is genuine it appears on their schedule and payslips from a brother who is working there. One with the grade level six 6 got additional of 27k. So hopefuly In Sha Allah the same thing at Universities. Let's us continue praying. Thanks

As seen in a University staff WhatsApp group. Let's confirm from our various sources
Nothing for FTIs. February payslip is out
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25
Nadingo:
Nothing for FTIs. February payslip is out
Have you seen ur own payslip?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25
Voices from the street...

Salaries have been increased from February salary. January palliative will drop before Wednesday. Non academics will receive 3months withheld salaries before Friday.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ovii123(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25
Beress:

Salaries have been increased from February salary. January palliative will drop before Wednesday. Non academics will receive 3months withheld salaries before Friday.
Please which MDAs have they increase theirs bro?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 9:00am On Feb 26
Beress:

I've received January palliative this morning. FEDPOLY.

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:12am On Feb 26
Firstbank January Palliative FCEs

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 11:12am On Feb 26
Nadingo:
I've received January palliative this morning. FEDPOLY.
Confirmed!!!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 11:35am On Feb 26
Rahym001:
Have you seen ur own payslip?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Gooodlife2021: 11:37am On Feb 26
Beress:

Is it for university workers?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chubaba1990: 3:34pm On Feb 26
I can equally confirm this from my institution's Director of finance and accounts. 25% CONHESS and 35% CONMESS fully captured in the payslip
Beress:

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bordilon: 3:49pm On Feb 26
chubaba1990:
I can equally confirm this from my institution's Director of finance and accounts. 25% CONHESS and 35% CONMESS fully captured in the payslip
what about CONPASS that was increased since June last year but not yet implemented,any update
and news for the paramilitary people?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Musty4ahmed1: 8:08pm On Feb 26
I heard February wage award is dropping for some MDAs. How true?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by missyojo(f): 8:22pm On Feb 26
Good evening everyone, please this wage award is it the same with palliative? And again the wage award is supposed to be for 6 months right or has it been extended?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 8:46pm On Feb 26
missyojo:
Good evening everyone, please this wage award is it the same with palliative? And again the wage award is supposed to be for 6 months right or has it been extended?

It's the same thing.

It is to last for 6 months, afterwhich the New minimum wage is to take effect from April 2024 when the current minimum wage expires.

On the occasion that the new minimum wage is yet to be effected in April 2024, arrears will be paid from same April 2024 to whenever it takes effect.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by missyojo(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26
nitt:

It's the same thing.

It is to last for 6 months, afterwhich the New minimum wage is to take effect from April 2024 when the current minimum wage expires.

On the occasion that the new minimum wage is yet to be effected in April 2024, arrears will be paid from same April 2024 to whenever it takes effect.

Ohh... Okay! Thank you for the clarification. Which means the wage award will last this February.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by obinnanelson04: 3:16am On Feb 27
February salary received. Parastatal in MOD

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by JERRY1925(m): 6:57am On Feb 27
Pls which ministry earn the lowest salary in Nigeria
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 7:24am On Feb 27
obinnanelson04:

Wow! Interesting info. Nice one 👍🏾
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bordilon: 11:44am On Feb 27
obinnanelson04:
but all parastatal in MOD are in gifmis not ippis.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 2:30pm On Feb 27
nitt:

It's the same thing.

Don't forget, NLC President answered the question by saying the palliative payment would be on till the new minimum wage payment commences.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 4:42pm On Feb 27
Rinoxy:

Don't forget, NLC President answered the question by saying the palliative payment would be on till the new minimum wage payment commences.

I'm basing my submission on the MoU details signed between the Fg and Labour.

I pray the wage award continues till a new minimum wage takes effect.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 4:51pm On Feb 27
Wage award for January dropping for FTIs

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 5:26pm On Feb 27
Smokey5:
Wage award for January dropping for FTIs

February Salary dropping...

NBAIS alerted
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 5:33pm On Feb 27
nitt:

February Salary dropping...

NBAIS alerted
correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.