Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (622801 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by richardddon: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
None at all.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Which kind wahala be this..... They should pity us na, we all have families to cater for and today is 11th for crying out loud...... There is God oo

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Carbuyer83: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
UPDATE ON FEBRUARY SALARY

A delegation of CNO led by the President in conjunction with NBTE representative were at the IPPIS office today 11th/03/20 and met with the Director. The delegation were assured that the Office is doing everything possible to ensure that February 2020 salary is paid before this week end. The director also assured that, the salary shall be paid with the new minimum wage and our allowances. That check off dues shall also be deducted and be remitted after the salary is paid. Members are therefore enjoined to be more patient and remain calm as we monitor this development. Thank you for your understanding please

From ASUP National Publicity Secretary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by richardddon: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Carbuyer83:

A delegation of CNO led by the President in conjunction with NBTE representative were at the IPPIS office today 11th/03/20 and met with the Director. The delegation were assured that the Office is doing everything possible to ensure that February 2020 salary is paid before this week end. The director also assured that, the salary shall be paid with the new minimum wage and our allowances. That check off dues shall also be deducted and be remitted after the salary is paid. Members are therefore enjoined to be more patient and remain calm as we monitor this development. Thank you for your understanding please

This is sure far from truth. Thanks for sharing anyways
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Carbuyer83:

Thanks ASUP , this is a responsible Union, we only here update from asup. Where are SSANU, NASU, AND NAAT. Did they go to IPPIS office to get updates about the salary. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
adewale4jesus:

Thanks ASUP , this is a responsible Union, we only here update from asup. Where are SSANU, NASU, AND NAAT. Did they go to IPPIS office to get updates about the salary. I rest my case.

So you believe those concocted excuses to keep you all calm... grin

They are just recycling news using the same format.. If una no ginger... Next week go enter, una go still dey read yeye snippets of update..

A responsible government will release a statement on what is causing delay...

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by richardddon: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
jmaine:

They are just recycling news using the same format.. If una no ginger... Next week go enter, una go still dey read yeye snippets of update..

You just nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Those banking their hopes on govt should wise up and start up a side hustle to augment
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2020
jmaine:

Nawa oo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
na wa to Dem oooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Tessyy1701: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Countdown! On or before 13
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onyxo76(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tessyy1701:
Countdown! On or before 13
so what happens if we don't get paid by the end of tomorrow.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by delard1285: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tomorrow never finish......this is scam
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Tessyy1701: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
onyxo76:
so what happens if we don't get paid by the end of tomorrow.

Nothing ACTUALLY!!!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by richardddon: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's hopeless...what's more hurtful is the fact that there's no communication. Nobody is saying something about the non payment of salaries. And SSANU and NASU.....they are unusually silent
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
the silence of the federal government on the delay in payment of tertiary institutions staff salary for February 2020 is QUITE DEAFENING.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Some have started recieving in my sch
Fed. Poly
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amkingfadh(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
I just received my salary now.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
University or Polytechnic or college of education?
And please, it is through IPPIS? How about arrears if through IPPIS? Please, brief us.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Without arrears
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by unlimitedesq(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Which institution please?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ecobank just received in my institution, 142k contediss 9
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by freemanbubble: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Still nothing here in Uniben
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by BendingMoment(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rahym001:
Nothing here for UNICAL yet. Are you registered under IPPIS?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by richardddon: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rahym001:

What institution please?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Those banking their hopes on govt should wise up and start up a side hustle to augment

I guess by side hustle, you mean going online to advertise yourself and practically beg men living abroad to bleep you and take you with them.

Hanty, side hustle no be to sell yourself 2naira. If opening up a business is easy, you won't be begging for oyibo dick online in one of your thread. Comot here jare
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Those that have started receiving salary should pls furnish us with d names of their institution n if it's ippis payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by wordychap: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rahym001:
is it through IPPIS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (266) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

Viewing this topic: macodollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.