Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (629793 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by wordychap: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
ashafson pos
t=87386486:

Without arrears
if it's thro IPPIS arrears will follow shortly
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Samakus:

I guess by side hustle, you mean going online to advertise yourself and practically beg men living abroad to bleep you and take you with them.

Hanty, side hustle no be to sell yourself 2naira. If opening up a business is easy, you won't be begging for oyibo dick online in one of your thread. Comot here jare
Meat dey talk and crayfish sef wan chook mouth?... Mtcheeew.

I don't even need to reply any frustrated nonetity that quotes me. Mtcheew
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Access bank. College of Education, Bichi, Kano. Received.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Trustme2(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
bulaj:
Access bank. College of Education, Bichi, Kano. Received.
Any increase in your salaries compared with your previous salaries?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
GTB Federal College of Education Kano received
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Honeyking(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Trustme2:
Received alert, Federal Polytechnic. Increase of 6k on previous salary.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Trustme2:

Don't know self. First salary. Was expecting 3 months fa.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please just be patient with me. Omo I really need my pay slip o. For those in the system already, after deducting my pension and tax amounts, I had an amount which I call allowances of #7720. Is it normal?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oh! You just started work ba? Report to your bursary asap.

bulaj:

Don't know self. First salary. Was expecting 3 months fa.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Iamdemola:
Oh! You just started work ba? Report to your bursary asap.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
Fedpoly ippis paid this evening

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Meat dey talk and crayfish sef wan chook mouth?... Mtcheeew.

I don't even need to reply any frustrated nonetity that quotes me. Mtcheew

cheesy cheesy. Frustrated? A Lady coming online to beg for dick is the height of frustration, if you ask me.

May you find the dick you're begging online for lest you become even more frustrated and depressed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Federal poly
Recieved old salary but thru IPPIS
May be arrears is still on its way

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
wordychap:

if it's thro IPPIS arrears will follow shortly
Arrears never follow oooo up till this moment.
Dont actually know how short your shortly is
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by delard1285: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Who do we offend self for University
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Samakus:

cheesy cheesy. Frustrated? A Lady coming online to beg for dick is the height of frustration, if you ask me.

May you find the dick you're begging online for lest you become even more frustrated and depressed
Yawns
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
ashafson:
Federal poly
Recieved old salary but thru IPPIS
May be arrears is still on its way
You mean minimum wage is not implemented
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Rahym001:
Ecobank just received in my institution, 142k contediss 9
Were you paid Gross
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Federal Polytechnic received thru IPPIS, no change in salary, no minimum wage, no arrears yet.
Issorite
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Adeyemi college oof education, ondo. Received alert this evening through ippis but without NMW. It is gross less union check of dues only. Nothing increased on my salary. It is wicked and disheartening
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Carbuyer83:
UPDATE ON FEBRUARY SALARY

A delegation of CNO led by the President in conjunction with NBTE representative were at the IPPIS office today 11th/03/20 and met with the Director. The delegation were assured that the Office is doing everything possible to ensure that February 2020 salary is paid before this week end. The director also assured that, the salary shall be paid with the new minimum wage and our allowances. That check off dues shall also be deducted and be remitted after the salary is paid. Members are therefore enjoined to be more patient and remain calm as we monitor this development. Thank you for your understanding please

From ASUP National Publicity Secretary

If minimum wage is not reflected in the salary it shows fg is a liar or this update is fake
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
roman1755:
Adeyemi college oof education, ondo. Received alert this evening through ippis but without NMW. It is gross less union check of dues only. Nothing increased on my salary. It is wicked and disheartening
Our Union should move into action
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
adewale4jesus:

Our Union should move into action

At last they later released this money
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by richardddon: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Samakus:

You started this shit! She made a very good point suggesting a side hustle outside civil service, but you chose to attack her....why do you just attack for no good reason, we should be matured bro. If you don't like what she posted in another thread you may express it there not here

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
richardddon:

You started this shit! She made a very good point suggesting a side hustle outside civil service, but you chose to attack her....why do you just attack for no good reason, we should be matured bro. If you don't like what she posted in another thread you may express it there not here

Yeah you made a valid point. Did not like her tone but I bleeped up. Correction taken!!!

Apologies sweetcunt97

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LibrarianD: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
ASUU is not a noise maker.

The government will do the needful

ASUU Strike: Nigerian govt reaches agreement with lecturers on IPPIS
March 12, 2020Azeezat Adedigba
ASUU Strike: Lecturers meet Nigerian govt delegation

The Nigerian government has reached an interim agreement with striking university lecturers to integrate the University Transparency and Accountability Solution (UTAS) into the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS).

The IPPIS is the government’s accountability software that has been made compulsory for all public institutions, mainly for personnel payroll.

ASUU is opposed to the use of IPPIS for lecturers saying it does not consider some of the peculiar operations of universities. The lecturers’ union then developed its own UTAS which it wants the government to adopt for universities.

The Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige, announced the agreement after a four-hour meeting between both parties.

Mr Ngige said the two parties will reconvene on Monday after the ASUU delegation deliberates with its National Executive Council (NEC).
READ ALSO: ASUU tackles FUOYE VC, demands probe of promotion, recruitment

Also speaking, the National President of ASUU, Biodun Ogunyemi, said the National Executive Committee of the union will review the conditions for the integration of UTAS into IPPIS .

However, both parties did not reveal the conditions to the media.

ASUU on Monday asked its members in federal universities across the country to begin two weeks warning strike in response to the government’s decision to stop the February salaries of lecturers who have not registered on the IPPIS platform.

Thursday’s meeting is the first by both parties since the strike commenced.

More details later…

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/381559-just-in-ASUU-strike-nigerian-govt-reaches-agreement-with-lecturers-on-ippis.html
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2020
adewale4jesus:
Were you paid Gross
sorry 124k fce
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by richardddon: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Samakus:

Yeah you made a valid point. Did not like her tone but I bleeped up. Correction taken!!!

Apologies sweetcunt97

You're cool. Thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by richardddon: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by richardddon: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2020
LibrarianD:
ASUU is not a noise maker.

The government will do the needful

ASUU Strike: Nigerian govt reaches agreement with lecturers on IPPIS
March 12, 2020Azeezat Adedigba
ASUU Strike: Lecturers meet Nigerian govt delegation

The Nigerian government has reached an interim agreement with striking university lecturers to integrate the University Transparency and Accountability Solution (UTAS) into the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS).

The IPPIS is the government’s accountability software that has been made compulsory for all public institutions, mainly for personnel payroll.

ASUU is opposed to the use of IPPIS for lecturers saying it does not consider some of the peculiar operations of universities. The lecturers’ union then developed its own UTAS which it wants the government to adopt for universities.

The Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige, announced the agreement after a four-hour meeting between both parties.

Mr Ngige said the two parties will reconvene on Monday after the ASUU delegation deliberates with its National Executive Council (NEC).
READ ALSO: ASUU tackles FUOYE VC, demands probe of promotion, recruitment

Also speaking, the National President of ASUU, Biodun Ogunyemi, said the National Executive Committee of the union will review the conditions for the integration of UTAS into IPPIS .

However, both parties did not reveal the conditions to the media.

ASUU on Monday asked its members in federal universities across the country to begin two weeks warning strike in response to the government’s decision to stop the February salaries of lecturers who have not registered on the IPPIS platform.

Thursday’s meeting is the first by both parties since the strike commenced.

More details later…

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/381559-just-in-ASUU-strike-nigerian-govt-reaches-agreement-with-lecturers-on-ippis.html

Far from truth. No meeting yet
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Federal Polytechnic received thru IPPIS, no change in salary, no minimum wage, no arrears yet.
Issorite
same here in FCE Kano, no NMW, no arrears yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.