Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (621802 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by GoldenJulius(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
adeblow:
As for CONHESS nothing, even December salaries haven't been paid. I'm very disappointed in this bubu of an ilk. tongue Useless government
Baba CONHESS alert don dey enter with new minimum wage

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Cephas11(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wettoid123:

Some fed mda has receive e..g national museum and I was told minimum wage was paid but no arrears can somebody confirm it?

Minimum wage has taken full effect...majorly people on IPPIS have received it...I am a research institute staff and I got mine and even my boss on level 11 got 25k plus and I got 19k plus....confirm if u still doubt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Keemsleek005(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
oracle224:
Not yet, but states are already getting

Sorry which state, pls stop spreading fake new no state is yet to pay the new wages, the just recently agreed to pay.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ManirBK: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
expensivediamon:
I just received alert of December salary with the new minimum wage reflected. After deduction (Tax, Contributory Pension, Housing, Union dues and staff welfare contribution of # 500) my take home increased by #14,319.61.(GL09/06)

FG thanks. We expect more come 2020.
come see development!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by samnoco: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Federal University Staff here...on Contiss. No salary yet
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by slimanyd: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

I like you. Are u married? Reply my DM pls

Ashawo somebody. Is it your wife?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by slimanyd: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
micflo28:
thats true...I am in level 8. Got just 7k increment.its pathetic. Thought I am going to get a small ride next year from the increment it turned out to be crap. The hustle continues

Lol. FG dey play us wayo . imagine you got just 8k. While someone on same level as urs got 19k .

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ManirBK: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cephas11:

Minimum wage has taken full effect...majorly people on IPPIS have received it...I am a research institute staff and I got mine and even my boss on level 11 got 25k plus and I got 19k plus....confirm if u still doubt
Another development

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by slimanyd: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
GoldenJulius:

Baba CONHESS alert don dey enter with new minimum wage

Make we dey wait bro. Any development so far as regards the increment. Is it same as the circular or reduced.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Vyolet(f): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Samakus:

Please specify your MDA and possibly, the amount added to your normal salary, it will add credence to your claims. Merci!!
Level 8, 15k
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jahsharon: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
IT CAN NEVER BE WELL WITH BUHARI

OLD FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is already not well with you and your family. Is there anyone in your family who is qualified to be Major General Muhammadu Buhari's gateman?

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nathanomochi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Na full minimum wage enter? Give us figures Na.... We no go collect the money sir
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uchwar1: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
airminem:
smiley
Nigeria Army NO sir.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by alsudan: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cephas11:

Which one is Level eleven (11) again? Buharideens on the beat. If you know you know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yes,Today with the new minimum wage....was expecting the arrears tho...so disappointed.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
culturedboss:
Yes,Today with the new minimum wage....was expecting the arrears tho...so disappointed.
Nice one, oya tell us which ministry n how much on top?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mechanics(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Confirm, not audio money o.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
mechanics:
Confirm, not audio money o.
Details pls.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by sexiestharam(f): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Trustme2:

Madam, try use your head na. Lagos State Civil Servant na Federal Staffs?
Federal Staff(Universities) received their previous salaries and no arrears whatsever. Why do government take joy in promises without implementing it. How do you expect people to trust this government. Always reneging on the simplex of promises especially when it affects the masses.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mechanics(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
mykelly:
Those that have been paid are paid the new salary
Yes o, they try, at least will see extra money to spend.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shineye(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Samakus:
Following the directive by FG that workers in the federal civil service will receive the new minimum wage this December, has any Federal staff received it or the arrears from the consequential adjustment as opined by FG?

I reliably learnt that Federal Civil Servants have started receiving December salary from yesterday, December 23rd. Has FG kept to its words or na audio?

Can we get inputs from Federal workers?
I'm a fed govt worker, received my monthly pay today. Same thing as last month. No minimum wage added.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mechanics(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Olumyyde:
Details pls.
hnmmm, where should I start from, wait till you see yours.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mechanics(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Olumyyde:
Details pls.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by sexiestharam(f): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

shutup!

FEDERAL!!!!!!!!!

Learn to read undecided
Olumyyde:
Details pls.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nathanomochi(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Arrears go enter later Na
quote author=culturedboss post=85184788]Yes,Today with the new minimum wage....was expecting the arrears tho...so disappointed.[/quote]
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
sexiestharam:

You are either very daft or stupid. Did you not see that I wrote that i don't know of Federal staff? Idiot!
It has being effected for federal workers.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ufondunenye(f): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Still waiting for an alert oo, but some centers under my agency has received theirs and according to them, there is an increment.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ejaisky: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Minimum wage detected.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by musketess: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rather, i got 80% of my salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shineye(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
I'm fed govt worker. I received my Dec salary today. Same as last month. No minimum wage included.
Samakus:
Following the directive by FG that workers in the federal civil service will receive the new minimum wage this December, has any Federal staff received it or the arrears from the consequential adjustment as opined by FG?

I reliably learnt that Federal Civil Servants have started receiving December salary from yesterday, December 23rd. Has FG kept to its words or na audio?

Can we get inputs from Federal workers?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by IdrisE(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
If corpers are federal pikin as widely said, then they never de pay corpers cause na #19800 i just received some minutes ago

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.