Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (621244 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmeLonRo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
I heard Ilorin.

LudaChriz:

Pls which University did a non teaching staff receive the new minimum wage?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by DenreleDave(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
IdrisE:
If corpers are federal pikin as widely said, then they never de pay corpers cause na #19800 i just received some minutes ago

Bros, abeg transfer 2k to ur boy na... Abeg
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Dah67: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Working with a Federal College of Education. Received old salary.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by webngnews: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
It’s all audio my wife atm is with me
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Carbuyer83: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
AmeLonRo:
University lecturers received theirs without the added new minimum wage increase. Other non teaching staff in the Unis said they got theirs with the new minimum but not arears.

Not true. Please get your facts right. Neither CONUASS (academic) nor CONTISS (non-academic) received the new minimum wage.

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by hrykanu231(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
mykelly:
Those that have been paid are paid the new salary

I was paid with the old salary scale
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 02Kebreal(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. That's my point. 20% of a Grade 8 salary can't be 7k. It's not possible. But since I don't know the structure I can't tell for sure.

Consolidated Para-Military Salary Structure.
COMPASS
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Yohans(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
T

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmeLonRo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Noted.

Carbuyer83:

Not true. Please get your facts right. Neither CONUASS (academic) nor CONTISS (non-academic) received the new minimum wage.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by atila1989: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yes
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Synthase(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
slimanyd:

Lol. FG dey play us wayo . imagine you got just 8k. While someone on same level as urs got 19k .
You can't actually conclude like this, l suggest he posts his gross pay and let the other guy too post his, then, you will see that fingers are not equal in civil service hence, the reason for the variations you are seeing here...

Then to those arguing about whether there is level 11 or not to the point of coded insults, the joke is actually on you because you guys don't know much about the civil service you belong to. That you skip level 11 in your cadre (I don't even know if you know what that means) within your MDA does not mean that is the norm across all federal agency, each professional cadre within any federal government agency or department has its own grade level they follow with specific levels they skip. So, get knowledge and stop forming with the little that you think u know. Indeed, it is a case of a child claiming that his father's farm is the biggest simply because he had not seen other people's farm...

5 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kripen(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

So police dey earn this much? And yet...

You nor ask which or you think maybe small level
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by PAROTLAND(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please by chance Rowan anyone know if they will pay the YOUTH CORP MEMBERS the Arrears ?

Please it’s urgent
I am pulsating right now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yes they kept to it over 18k added as level 8 officer... no be audio.make economy no destroy the addition in no time.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MZrapper(f): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
alsudan:

Continue embarrassing yourself. There’s nothing like level 11. From level 10, next rank is 12.

My 2 cents so called Federal worker.

You even get time to reply that dullard, this is nairaland anyone can be anything.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 7victor(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
I got appointment as a lecturer this year.

Today i received alert and nothing has been added to my salary.

Nothing.

Is it because I am a new federal government employee?

Please can someone answer me.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ifiokjohn(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
I never see am o we still day wait

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Passenger27: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
We from the academia are paid December salary both nothing with respect to minimum wage implementation. It's unfortunate that the president can not keep to his promise.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmeLonRo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
31 December is 8 days away. It shall be paid.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
7victor:
I got appointment as a lecturer this year.

Today i received alert and nothing has been added to my salary.

Nothing.

Is it because I am a new federal government employee?

Please can someone answer me.

Until you are pay rolled into IPPIS, you will be receiving salary based on old salary structure
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Yohh: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Is there anybody under CONHESS that has received salary?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yohans:

It's not audio cos my mum was paid 90k and her former salary was 50k
Wow, hers is much o.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mechanics(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wealthoptulent:
Yes they kept to it over 18k added as level 8 officer... no be audio.make economy no destroy the addition in no time.
correct, same with mine, you are in Conraiss abi?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kripen(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

So police dey earn this much? And yet...

You nor ask which level or you think say maybe small level he go be
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by mechanics(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Confirm.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onyxo76(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
I was paid the old salary o, reporting from oau ife
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 7victor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
I have enrolled in IPPIS,yet nothing is added.

roman1755:

Until you are pay rolled into IPPIS, you will be receiving salary based on old salary structure
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jom28gy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
This very government are not sincere at all, two thousand was added to my salary, upon all noise made by then
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by spydken(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
minimum wage my foot. as a Corper, I received my usual 19800, I just knew the whole federal government staff would not get any addition. I was not disappointed because there was no expectation.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AreaFada2: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Samakus:

I don't even know where to start educating you from. So many wrong notions about the new minimum wage, you have
Start from the question I asked.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
7victor:
I have enrolled in IPPIS,yet nothing is added.

You might have enrolled but not yet pay rolled. They have to clean the raw data collected from the field before pay rolling.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by shanga(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yohans:

It's not audio cos my mum was paid 90k and her former salary was 50k

Wrong payment,ur mum go return the 40k back...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

Viewing this topic: mouyiwa(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.