Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (621791 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2020
FCE alert received.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2020
SweetHearted:
FCE alert received.
NMWA or Salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
OK good any increase in u pay?
SweetHearted:
FCE alert received.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by anucha20natasha: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hello good day. There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
toivar:
OK good any increase in u pay?

No increment at all.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rahym001:
NMWA or Salary

Salary.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
OK thanks. So there will be no minimum wage arrears this month. The wait continues. Let's hope for next month as salaries are.now Constant
SweetHearted:

No increment at all.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
toivar:
OK thanks. So there will be no minimum wage arrears this month. The wait continues. Let's hope for next month as salaries are.now Constant
My friend, this month never end now.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's true month hasn't ended. Let's keep hope alive. Thanks.
ashafson:

My friend, this month never end now.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ozone29(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin grin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by heykims(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2020
U guys should stop bothering about NMWA coming it'll surely come but don't be too hopeful of it coming soon. Don't be apprehensive about it, it'll come when it will come.

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jeraw: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2020
JAC strike loading smiley smiley wink
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NgeneUkwuneee: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2020
The Joint Action Committee (JAC) of the Non Academic Staff Union (NASU) and Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU) has embarked on an industrial action with effect from school resumption.

The National President of SSANU, comrade Samson Ugwoke, who spoke on behalf of JAC, disclosed this while addressing newsmen in Abuja at the end of its JAC meeting.
He noted that the leadership of NASU and SSANU were under tremendous pressure by its principals thus, “a strike action has been declared to commence effective from the date of resumption of work after the lifting of coronavirus lockdown.”

”As a responsible union, we have avoided these crisis but the irresponsibility of government and its officials have led us to a point where it had become inevitable.

”If by the time schools are asked to reopen and the needful is not done, it means hope is lost and the earlier avoidable industrial conflict becomes inevitable,” he said Ugwoke decried the challenges of short payments of salaries in almost all the federal universities, adding that ”the audience was that the short payments and mutilated salaries would cease upon enrollment in the scheme.”

He said assurances were given that “our Earned Allowances that had not been properly captured previously and across all universities would be properly integrated upon enrolment into IPPIS.”
However, he berated that following the enrollment of its members into the platform, ”it had become a case of ‘from frying own to fire.’” ”Our enrollment has turned out to be a complete disaster because of the serious of inconsistencies and irregularities currently being witnessed in the payment of salaries and emolument of our members,” he said.

Ugoke added that there were: ”Unwarranted and inexplicable delays going into the second half of the next month before payments of salaries; haphazard payments leading to non payment, underpayment, overpayments and multiple payments in some cases; misinterpretation and wrongful implementation of extant documents on statutory deductions as regard staff salaries and allowances in the university system; non payment of arrears on new minimum wage; and non issuance of payslip to workers.”
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Any info on NMWA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by toivar: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
No info from US here in Edo state and UNIBEN. The silence is deafening.
Fabregas1109:
Any info on NMWA?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
My neighbour told me 2 things today namely:

(1) New minimum wage arrears will be paid this week.

(2) Tertiary Institution to resume next month,september.

He said he heard it from a reliable source in his school(federal tertiary institution).
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fkj202004: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
SweetHearted:

He said he heard it from a reliable source in his school(federal tertiary institution).

I can't tell for the minimum wage arrears but for the resumption, he is right. I have information that schools will open 7th September, 2020.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fkj202004: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
SweetHearted:

Sorry, which institution is he?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fkj202004:

Sorry, which institution is he?

Federal college of education.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fkj202004: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
SweetHearted:

Federal college of education.

Okay thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 1:51am On Aug 14, 2020
SweetHearted:

Is your neighbour an IPPIS staff?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Neo12(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2020
so this week is as good as gone and no arrears in sight. I hope this month won't be gone just like that. These AGF, Fin minister and Director Ippis are as wicked thier oga at the top. May the Lord have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by freeman500: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2020
How far with the new minimum wage?
Any updates?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NgeneUkwuneee: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2020
Buhari pays us our minimum wage and the arrears
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2020
edogu:

Is your neighbour an IPPIS staff?

No.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by slenjaman(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why worry about late salary,
Join this group to learn about my investment and how I earn

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///KJRassU7N5p7PZOxHk7hRG
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
SweetHearted:

This week?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2020
ashafson:

This week?

May be.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by oscar4lyf(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Pls who can give ME link or be of assistance to any FMC or teaching hospital that's recruiting for Medical Officers (Doctors), I'm just tired of searching and staying at home.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
FAAC: FG, States and LGCs share N676.407bn for July 2020.
By Economic Confidential - August 20, 20203522

Dr Mahmud Isa Dutse Permanent Secretary Ministry of Finance

FAAC: FG, States and LGCs share N676.407bn for July 2020.

The Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) at its virtual meeting chaired by the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Dr. Mahmoud Isa- Dutse, shared to the three tiers of government, a total sum of N676.407 billion as federation allocation for the month of July, 2020.

From this amount, inclusive of VAT, the Federal Government received N273.189 billion, the States received N190.849 billion, the Local Government councils got N142.761billion, while the oil producing states received N42.851 billion as derivation (13% of Mineral Revenue) and Cost of Collection/Transfer and Refund got N26.757 billion.

The communique issued by the Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) at the end of the meeting, indicated that the Gross Revenue available from the Value Added Tax (VAT) for July, 2020 was N132.619 billion against N128.619 billion distributed in the preceding month of June, 2020, resulting in an increase of N3.793 billion. The distribution is as follows; Federal Government got N18.500 billion, the States received N61.668 billion, Local Government Councils got N43.168 billon, while Cost of Collection/Transfer and Refund got N9.283 billion.

The distributed Statutory Revenue of N543.788 billion received for the month was higher than the N524.526 billion received for the previous month by N19.262 billion, which the Federal government received N254.688 billon, States got N129.181 billion, LGCs got N99.593 billion, Derivation (13% Mineral Revenue) got N42.851 billion and Cost of Collection/ Transfer and Refund got N17.474 billion.

The communique also revealed that Oil and Gas Royalty, Petroleum Profit Tax (PPT), and Value Added Tax (VAT) increased considerably, while Companies Income Tax (CIT), Import and Excise Duty recorded decreases.

The total revenue distributable for the current month including Value Added Tax (VAT), according to the committee is N676.407 billion.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.