Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Hypertisis C Has Killed Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypertisis C Has Killed Me!!! (595 Views)

Masturbation Has Killed Me��� / Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / My Hot Temper Has Killed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypertisis C Has Killed Me!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
I was bleeping too many women(younger women and older women) it got to a point that everyday I was bleeping and these habit of constant sex was making me lean like someone suffering from workstress, I have a cosmetic business that brings so many female customers close to me and from their we hook up.
I decided to stop that life because it was not helping me health wise and financially, so I made up my mind to have one girlfriend to be serious with and maybe finally marry her. I met a lady cherry (not real name) , who was 24 years. We have been together for 4 months and are always intimate, lately I had sex with her and after that sex encounter my body system changed, my urine was dark and I was having serious abdominal pain. So I went for test and i was told I had hypertisis C( hep C) and I confronted the bitch she said she was clean.
Right now I am confused, thinking of taking my life. Help me somebody what medicine can cure Hypertisis C, these problem is even affecting me in my business.
Please
Re: Hypertisis C Has Killed Me!!! by donbachi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Papa knackson....u better see a doctor ASAP.
Re: Hypertisis C Has Killed Me!!! by olumide3367(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Hypertisis C Has Killed Me!!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Unlike Hepatitis A&B,Hepatitis C is usually acute in nature&can resolve on its own without treatment if given appropriate bed rest.It is also treatable(see your gp for that).I'd advice u ask your gf to go for same test instead of blaming her for ur ordeal
Re: Hypertisis C Has Killed Me!!! by luminouzzzzzz(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Another useless thread!!! undecided
Re: Hypertisis C Has Killed Me!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
favoryte33:
Unlike Hepatitis A&B,Hepatitis C is usually acute in nature&can resolve on its own without treatment if given appropriate bed rest.It is also treatable(see your gp for that).I'd advice u ask your gf to go for same test instead of blaming her for ur ordeal
Why shouldn't I blame her, were could I have gotten it from
Re: Hypertisis C Has Killed Me!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:
Another useless thread!!! undecided

Abeg shift oneside
Re: Hypertisis C Has Killed Me!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
donbachi:
Papa knackson....u better see a doctor ASAP.
Uncle samson

(1) (Reply)

Great Warrior Quotes / I Want To Buy A Car This Year / Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.