Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Masturbation Has Killed Me��� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Has Killed Me��� (3285 Views)

Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / After 20 years, Masturbation Has finally Destroyed My Life / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Finnbaloroficia: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
I have been masturbating for some years ago but I stopped last year.sinfe then I haven't been having strong erection. Now it's worst I Don't sustain erection at all. I release immediately. I don't enjoy sex because I don't last long and I don't have strong erection.

Please help me with your solutions, I don't want to live like this for the rest of my life. Who has experienced this before and have did you regain your erection. I'm so devastated.

Please help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by DonBenny77(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chairman You never stop.... talk true

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Aladdin1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
masturbation kill you,masturbation kill you.oga go take care of your health.its not masturbation thats responsible for your problem.i masturbated for several years from when i was a teenager till my twenties and i was unsure of my sexual ability.but when God delivered me from masturbation and i got married i discovered i could last an average of 30minutes during sex. my partner use to run from me for sex matter.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Itohanmiwa: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:
I have been masturbating for some years ago but I stopped last year.sinfe then I haven't been having strong erection. Now it's worst I Don't sustain erection at all. I release immediately. I don't enjoy sex because I don't last long and I don't have strong erection.

Please help me with your solutions, I don't want to live like this for the rest of my life. Who has experienced this before and have did you regain your erection. I'm so devastated.

Please help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Start working out. Do cardio to get the blood pumping and flowing all over your body.

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by chuksbogus: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Go check what the problem is. It's not maturation that caused it.

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Demonicus: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Too much of everything is bad.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Jidenkem: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
smh in dismay...I was a chronic masturbator too 👉https://www.nairaland.com/7387712

Read and Learn from the above post cos when people are advised on the side effects of Masturbation...they do take don't take it serious but when it starts hitting hard on them....they will start looking for solutions.
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by SenecaTheYonger: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:

Please help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Buy pocket pussy and lube instead of using hand and soap and also start practicing kegel

6 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by techgen(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Masturbation wey men take dey practice semens retaintion...OP, go do health check up.

But to confirm your penis healthiness...take black bullet before you knack, if your joystick still fall within 30mins...yawa dey be dat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Kaido: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
You should stop it. it is a gradual process.
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by wahalawahala: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:

Please help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
go fix your mind and head first .. na then any exercise, diet or medicine u use go wrk..

Baba wayre Don use hand strangle hin dick while jerking off seriously like a madman 🥴.. now wey broda dickson dey on life support , baba run com nairaland 😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:

Please help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

It is taking a toll on you because you don't eat healthy after the rubbish. Help yourself and quit.

Start taking wellman original with zinc 50mg Daily.
Eat alot water melon daily
Practise kegel exercise
Eat alot of nuts; groundnuts, almond etc.

Do above for a month and you gonna be waking up with hard Rock erection every morning. Plus eat healthy and stay away from alcohol and soft drinks.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by advanceDNA: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Aladdin1:
masturbation kill you,masturbation kill you.oga go take care of your health.its not masturbation thats responsible for your problem.i masturbated for several years from when i was a teenager till my twenties and i was unsure of my sexual ability.but when God delivered me from masturbation and i got married i discovered i could last an average of 30minutes during sex. my partner use to run from me for sex matter.

There are old pple who drink way into their 80s and even 90s with no effect...that doesn't change the fact that alcohol can cause liver problems, kidney issues and diabetes...

because something doesnt affect u negatively doesn't mean it cant affect others....u dont know how he does it, the frequency he does it....u dont eat the same, dont have same life.....and so on...
one thing is sure...too much of everything is bad...even too much water

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Tinubuwillnotru: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:

Please help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
masturbation didn't killed u.. you killed urself.. you are naturally weak.. iam 45 have been masturbating from my teens.. I still Bleep young girls like mad.. without sexual enhancements

And it worse if I mistakenly have igboya..I can go 7 rounds
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Graficient: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Aladdin1:

Masturbating destroys the sensitivity of the penis. During my years of masturbating, I could last up to an hour if the lady can cope. I had to concentrate before I can cum, once I loose focus on the sensation that's been built up, that's the end of ejaculation that day.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Jidenkem: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

There are old pple who drink way into their 80s and even 90s with no effect...that doesn't change the fact that alcohol can cause liver problems, kidney issues and diabetes...

because something doesnt affect u negatively doesn't mean it cant affect others....u dont know how he does it, the frequency he does it....u dont eat the same, dont have same life.....and so on...
one thing is sure...too much of everything is bad...even too much water
my brother...you don't need to stress yourself....anybody wey talk say Masturbation is good should go ahead with it.

The person will still come to Nairaland to seek for solutions
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by seanwilliam(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chop better food, have a good sleep, you’ll be ok.
I doubt if you soapy reach me sha grin
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:

Please help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
And you did not see any other name to bear except Finn Balor?

Why not Seth Rollins? grin

Try using electric to shock your preek.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by falcon01: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:

Please help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
seem very alive to me.
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Unyimekelvin: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
self-service with a knife, you will be alright!!
🤝🤝🛌
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Collins4u1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
go fix your mind and head first .. na then any exercise, diet or medicine u use go wrk..

Baba wayre Don use hand strangle hin dick.. the broda dey on life support , baba run com nairaland 😂😂

savages full this street grin grin grin grin grin
strangle ke
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by immanuelsize: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
I started mastubating since 26th december 2020 and gambling since 2015. I'm addicted to both of them; mastubation and gambling (bet9ja virtual). I pray and wish I can stop both of it.
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Freshtruth(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Finnbaloroficia:
Watapp me now before is too late 0nine036ten66six

Please help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Jidenkem: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2023
immanuelsize:
I started mastubating since 26th december 2020 and gambling since 2015. I'm addicted to both of them; mastubation and gambling (bet9ja virtual). I pray and wish I can stop both of it.
from your experience so far....what can you say about Masturbation?

any positive gain from it?
Re: Masturbation Has Killed Me��� by Olamilekxy(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
masturbation didn't killed u.. you killed urself.. you are naturally weak.. iam 45 have been masturbating from my teens.. I still Bleep young girls like mad.. without sexual enhancements

And it worse if I mistakenly have igboya..I can go 7 rounds

Deep down you wish to quit masturbating.

Masturbation is a very bad thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi / Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin / How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.