Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

....is Marriage A Scam? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....is Marriage A Scam? (855 Views)

Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women??? / CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....is Marriage A Scam? by Elvinho2244(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
I have read things on blogs, twitter, etc
Right now; I'm beginning to have a bad perception about marriage, please nairalanders what causes cheating in marriage, even if the couple are financially stable and love each other?

Read the following WhatsApp convo of a married woman who was on fasting and cheated because of an iphone, her husband caught her and sent this to joro shocked

Re: ....is Marriage A Scam? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Don't believe the useless scriptwriter called Joro,

Just focus on your hustle and the right one will locate you.

1 Like

Re: ....is Marriage A Scam? by Davash222(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Amen to the prayers above.

1 Like

Re: ....is Marriage A Scam? by Elvinho2244(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Erediauwa:
Don't believe the useless scriptwriter called Joro,

Just focus on your hustle and the right one will locate you.

Thanks
Re: ....is Marriage A Scam? by Elvinho2244(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Davash222:
Amen to the prayers above.

Thanks
Re: ....is Marriage A Scam? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Elvinho2244:
I have read things on blogs, twitter, etc
Right now; I'm beginning to have a bad perception about marriage, please nairalanders what causes cheating in marriage, even if the couple are financially stable and love each other?

Read the following WhatsApp convo of a married woman who was on fasting and cheated because of an iphone, her husband caught her and sent this to joro shocked

bro, just because you love someone and your partner pretends to love you, doesnt mean she does... married people cheat because they are weak untrustworthy deceitful individuals with no respect for their partner/union

(1) (Reply)

Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl / Women And Double Standard / Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.