Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found (66739 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by chakula: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Summon her boy friend the other part of the story will be completed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Beetimi(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
ARE YOU A CREATIVE W R I T E R Can you write for an entertainment blog??
Then buzz me...
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don't Trust all these ladies. She might just go to her bf place for one round
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Judolisco(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
smiley
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
If you put a Knack-o-meter inside her pvssy now, you will be getting exponential figures

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Buffalo2(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Okuugbe omo grin
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by AreaFada2: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
donstan18:

She went to visit her Grandparents indeed.
Abi o. To save face. Typical religious parents. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Mathiasa(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Abegi make we hear word, na her guy she go see, and we all know wetin she go do. Most of this parent locking their children inside the room and end up sending her to mfm university so that she can be caged, see the result. She's only trying to see how far she can fly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by bonnyhope: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Children of these days

So the ground parents were not part of the family members looking for her abi?

Tell us another lie

This one not mature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by BonPatrick(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
That was what happened in unn few months back we thought she is dead.
donstan18:

She went to visit her Grandparents indeed.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Inhabitable1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
“She went to visit her grandparents without holding a phone for communication. Thank you all for your care and support”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
faceland:

She went to collect dick, then heard they are looking for her so she branched grandpa house. grin

Leave am, she think say she smart

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
bonnyhope:
Children of these days

So the ground parents were not part of the family members looking for her abi?

Tell us another lie

This one not mature

May she dey wine herself.

How many children these days even show care to their parents talkless of their grandparents?

3 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Was she really missing or she was somewhere obeying the call of her boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by femi4: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
She was really missing her grandparent, she had to leave the Church in the middle of the night.

The power of grandparent

8 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by bluefilm: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
She has been fully DICKtatored!

Congratulations to her.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Starhearts: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
drugcartel:
Thank God she came back hale and hearty. I don't understand what they meant by she went to visit her grandparents. Does it mean she didn't inform her parents that she wants to visit her grandparents? Let's just assume she doesn't have a phone, are they telling me that her grandparents doesn't have a way of communicating with her parents? Informing them she came visiting and arrived safely ain't a bad idea.
Will it be right to be surprised that a girl of her age doesn't know the phone number of at least one of her parent off hand?
She could always beg strangers to let her make call with their phone.
What do I know?
Let me Jejely keep my thoughts to myself,

U have nail it all
Something is fishing.
Useless pple everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Skmoda360(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
Nnna see bobby
Bobbi kee you there....

2 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by towoju5(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Am sure a piece is missing from this, She went to visit her grandparents without the knowledge of her Parent,and she can't even call them at home to inform them. Hey OP we ain't dump to believe that jhor.

https://insidetechtools.com
https://naijasup.com
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Starhearts: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lies everywhere in the country

Even MFM member is cooking up lies

God where is ur thunder

2 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by damoobaba: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nnaa, with her grand bweast

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by damosade(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nobody should disturb anybody with nonsense missing grown ladies again oo..

Biko ..we all have our issues.

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by koyyess: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
TheSowerian:
Faith Aluko! Faith Aluko!! Faith Aluko!!!
How many times I called you? 3 times, shey?

Have FAITH, I won't expose what you tell me here, were you ALUKOed the other nights?

You get craze for head I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Laple0541(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
400 level Mass Com student that does not understand the importance of effective communication! Thank God angry mobs haven't set the church ablaze. After 9months the actual place she went to will be known, wetin concern me sef.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by micflo28(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
She has been ordained a DICKen grin cheesy...please have anybody heard anything such as Mountain Top University?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nathayas: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
So rhis balloon can not even practice what she studied, mass communication indeed

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by nototribalist: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Grand parent my ass, she don go fckk

2 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by IamMichaels: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
faceland:

She went to collect dick, then heard they are looking for her so she branched grandpa house. grin

Oil dey your head.. Well said

4 Likes

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wait. She was reported missing all over social media BEFORE they called her grandparents to confirm if she was there? Story sounds a little fishy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by micflo28(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Na dis kine wans dey sweet pass, fat go dey Dere well, u go need finger support to clear the way leading to the treasure island.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Neoteny(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Damn

Mad b00bs

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by ogbonti: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
If you put a Knack-o-meter inside her pvssy now, you will be getting exponential figures

You are wicked! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today / 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.