Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found (66723 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Sweeetheart(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2019
wicked boyfriend, you fvck the babe throughout school, you still won't allow her vagina go on holiday ba, still make MFM girl to come for another rod

na all those forming church girls, I fear most in my life. you will Never believe themmy is not a virgin again, that girl vagina don go deep but her outlook is Christlike

make people no scam you
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Brightest04(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2019
The parents are not telling the truth where she disappeared to....And I hope she is not some few days gone already,i mean pregnant.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Did the security no say she WENT TO BUY SANITARY PAD? from there to GRANDPARENTS, hmmmmm, all these Borden school student,, At 20 yrs, already in 400L,,,
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2019
Brightest04:
The parents are not telling the truth where she disappeared to....And I hope she is not some few days gone already,i mean pregnant.

Her parents will abort it.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by banhammy: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2019
No be only Grand parent, she never talk true
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by MrFly(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2019
see cowbell
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by ijabiken1(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2019
Gistvic:
Faith Aluko who is a student of Mountain Top University (MTU) has finally be found after her sudden disappearance from MFM church.

While one of Gistvic correspondent spoke with her father, Mr Aluko, he said she went to visit her grandparents.

He said:the girl went to Bleep her boy friend dick,all this get inside girls,when ever they av opportunity to go out to Bleep,they forget everything

Faith Aluko is a Mass communication student of Mountain Top University (MTU) currently in her final year, 400 level.

We could recall, The family of a 20 year-old Faith Aluko, female, announced her sudden disappearance since Sunday in Oba-Ile area of Akure, Ondo State.

https://gistvic.com/2019/12/faith-aluko-has-been-finally-been-found/
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Antivenereal: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2019
My guy is speaking from experience. I guess you are also a kind philanthropist too. Well done nigga...
utenwuson:
.lairs.... Trying to cover up, ... Anyway thank God they heed to our suggestions to check the boyfriend house....

She was probably tired of shouting holy ghost fire fire fire at MFM.. and decide to remove the Holy Ghost....

She will be telling her guy, fire fire fire.... Kill me oh lord, u are killing me....

For good three days, babe off her phone go collect Babcock style..... If u know u know...

Meanwhile nobody dash change like a married man buying condom...

He gives u 1k, just hand over 3 pack of kiss fiesta in as BLACK nylon and the change is yours... He won't even bother asking how much one is sold...

Happy Christmas Nairalanders even if u Haven't landed any Naira since u join us, your reward is comic relief....
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nathaniel88: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2019
Grandparents don't have phone na... The latest lie in town for Christmas... Faith Alu'kó

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2019
drugcartel:
Thank God she came back hale and hearty. I don't understand what they meant by she went to visit her grandparents. Does it mean she didn't inform her parents that she wants to visit her grandparents? Let's just assume she doesn't have a phone, are they telling me that her grandparents doesn't have a way of communicating with her parents? Informing them she came visiting and arrived safely ain't a bad idea.
Will it be right to be surprised that a girl of her age doesn't know the phone number of at least one of her parent off hand?
She could always beg strangers to let her make call with their phone.
What do I know?
Let me Jejely keep my thoughts to myself,

Thanks for keeping your thoughts to yourself.

I was afraid that if you let loose your thoughts, chai!! the earth will shake.

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by ijabiken1(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Gistvic:
Faith Aluko who is a student of Mountain Top University (MTU) has finally be found after her sudden disappearance from MFM church.

While one of Gistvic correspondent spoke with her father, Mr Aluko, he said she went to visit her grandparents.

He said:the girl go Bleep her boy friend dick,see the girl bobby

Faith Aluko is a Mass communication student of Mountain Top University (MTU) currently in her final year, 400 level.

We could recall, The family of a 20 year-old Faith Aluko, female, announced her sudden disappearance since Sunday in Oba-Ile area of Akure, Ondo State.

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Femioghay: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2019
imiski:
Nnna see bobby
the bobby gather no be small
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by streetsoldier1(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2019
Person wey get chest like that can't get missing, she went to ........ Eeem, eeeeeem,,... angry

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by fisherboy: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2019
no problems na LAI Muhammad regime we De
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by franugo(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2019
Blessedchild24:
Would be grateful if i could see someone to help me gain work experience in any banking firm or related field.....

Pls I studied Economics and currently awaiting NYSC.

To get into banking professional positions, u usually need NYSC certificate or discharge letter..

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2019
She went to visit her ground papi tongue

1 Like

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by janejive(f): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2019
Just say she went to Dickdom
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2019
donstan18:

She went to visit her Grandparents indeed.
Don't mind that foolish lying father. We know where she went.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by DavidEsq(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2019
imiski:
Nnna see bobby
Only the bobo she went to meet knows the experience of those cheesy
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Gee64: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2019
Children and stories!
She went to a boyfriend's house who perused her peripheral after all body nor be firewood oo.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Realfrankie(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2019
She went for two rounds
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Laple0541:
400 level Mass Com student that does not understand the importance of effective communication! Thank God angry mobs haven't set the church ablaze. After 9months the actual place she went to will be known, wetin concern me sef.

Are you sure she's studying Mass Com? I'm pretty sure it is Mass Cum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2019
godwon01:
Mass communication students at 400 level. She has given herself a bad name. The whole world knew the kind of person she is. Unfaithful and unreliable person. It will definitely count on her CV.

Unfortunately for her, anytime her prospective employers type her name into Google, this is what will come up. And her pictures are online with this story already.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by TruthHurts100: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Abi she go collect Xmas D
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2019
was typing till i realised i don't even give a fvck
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
It's quite interesting how people project their own mentality on other people.

There's no proof that the girl was holed up with some guy somewhere though.

The faults we see in other people are faults we see in ourselves.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by andyanders: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
I wouldn't know why her parent should even disgrace MFM by putting up a lia that even devil will be annoyed. The parents innitially claimed that she was at the church service and decided to walk out from the service to buy a pad and then announced that she was missing, reported the case to the police. They never contacted their relations, friends and close family members. After 3 days she got missing, they now came to the public to announce that she went to her grand mother? Even Lai Mohammed must be happy to know that he now has someone/replica of himself now that he is not dead. MFM should clear their name by telling her parents to tell the world where their daughter went. The school should take note that her action is a damage to the immage of the institution.
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Alashoalash10: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Gistvic:

He said:

So the parents believed the thrash, mass communication student that didn't known the importance of communication,and has put everybody into panic, God knows where she went
Re: Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found by Patooz: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Common 11 digits she no fit store for her big head, he be like say the dick format the memory come like only grandpa address

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today / 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.