Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent (43655 Views)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / JUST IN: Sir Abel Omoruyi Ceo/Owner Iyare Motors Is Dead (pics) / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Chai
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by GamalNasser: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
This is what the misgovernance of Buhari has caused so much that passengers in Busses are now victims of kidnapping

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Kendumazy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mheen
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by babyfaceafrica: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
alezzy13:
All of you claiming insurance obviously have no idea of how it works. The compensation, if any, should come from the insurance company, and not necessarily GUO.

@OP, your ordeal is unfortunate and I sympathize. But I agree with Nwamipke and you were being too emotional and gives the impression just out to run down GUO.

GUO didn't handle the issue well at all.... Very unemphathtic, rude and saucy

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by babyfaceafrica: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Those supporting GUO should know that in civilized nations.. Transport companies will take care of the passengers safety

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by DavidEsq(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the problem with the absence of a functional consumer protection system in Nigeria.
Everyone is at the mercy of everyone.

But I'd love to know,

Aside showing genuine empathy, do you honestly think GUO is/was under any obligation to ensure the release of their kidnapped passengers?
Because I do not.
I may be wrong but I am open to Lalas. ticlala and other elders putting me right.

They are a transport company for fvck's sake and not an Elite Marine squad.
I doubt they even have an insurance policy on travellers or that any contractual agreement exists with passengers wherein they undertake to an unfailing delivery to destination.

The good thing here is that you got your relative back alive, but I'd say you spent too much energy on the transport company and it is sad that they treated you as petty scum and that is probably how they saw you considering you channeled none of such energy on the security agents and kidnappers in whose hands your relative's release solely lay in.

The wise ones here are your other relatives who saw the bigger picture and sought their salvation away from the tranpsort company.

The social media thing has given us a misguided spirit of aluta that solely hinges on blackmail.

Sit down and think again,
Do you know that if it was only you that your relative had, he'd probably be dead now while you'd have only succeeded in a viral smear campaign.

Next time life is involved, please use your head.

While at it, grow some conscience too.
To think you expect a transport company to dole out 1million as ransom for a passenger who probably paid less than 5k.

Ask yourself if you'd do the same if you owned GUO.
Points taken. U are very correct on many points. What OP is saying is that GUO has the obligation to inform the relatives of the vent but they failed to do that. Rather, they feigned ignorance of the issue, thereby putting the family in serious dispair. If I were OP, I would not act like I know what happened. I would simply hold the company responsible for the whereabout of my relative, call them out for possibly using him for rituals and slam them with impossible demands. Then they would begin to tell the truth. There is a disadvantage in using this mechanism, tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by blowjohn(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the problem with the absence of a functional consumer protection system in Nigeria.

But I'd love to know,

Aside showing genuine empathy, do you honestly think GUO is/was under any obligation to ensure the release of their kidnapped passengers?
Because I do not.
I may be wrong but I am open to Lalas. ticlala and other elders putting me right.

I doubt they even have an insurance policy on travellers or that any contractual agreement exists with passengers wherein they undertake to an unfailing delivery to destination.

The good thing here is that you got your relative back alive, but I'd say you spent too much energy on the transport company and it is sad that they treated you as petty scum and that is probably how they saw you considering you channeled none of such energy on the security agents and kidnappers in whose hands your relative's release solely lay in.

The wise ones here are your other relatives who saw the bigger picture and sought their salvation away from the tranpsort company.

The social media thing has given us a misguided spirit of aluta that solely hinges on blackmail.

Do you know that if it was only you that your relative had, he'd probably be dead now while you'd have only succeeded in a viral smear campaign.

To think you expect a transport company to dole out 1million as ransom for a passenger who probably paid less than 5k.

Nice write up.
And am happy u mentioned insurance.
Many suffering Nigerians experience today is as a result of insurance policies we abandon.
We would rather build a house in the village than insure our future.
The average Nigerian family doesn't keep money for emergencies.
or indulge in insurance packages.
That's why u see people causing traffic congestion just becos their car got scratched.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by TotoNaRubber: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2019

Una dey lucky say na hungry kidnappers.... Evans would have asked for $1 million each == N360 MILLION, no negotiations.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Cutehector:
It's a pity . the most important thing is that the guy is alive. Thank God.

since buhari came to power life of Nigerians worth nothing any more. it is ok to killed nigerans in the house by herder men, killed in polling unit,by kidnappers etc
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by doggedfighter(f): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
cheechee1:
This is a matter of concern for the entire people out there who will be travelling this December. It happened to a very close relative of mine; and I don't want this to happen to you. GUO Motors is a heartless company. And I'd advice any individual who is reading this to quit travelling via using their means of transportation.

Here's the full story of what happened.

On Saturday the 14th day of December, 2019, my relation went onboard using G.U.O. transport company heading to Port Harcourt, the bus left Lagos around 7:38am expecting to arrive Port Harcourt at most 10pm.

At about past 7pm my mum called my relation which he confirmed the trip was ongoing. He made a call to a close family friend at about 9:20pm informing her they the had a flat tyre and the driver was changing it and that was the last we had of him as he wasn't picking his calls that night anymore.

On Sunday the 15th of December, the kidnappers called my Relation's elder Sister and informed her of his kidnap telling her to bring 5million naira as a ransom after which at exactly 6:05pm same Sunday, they called my mum and demanded for same amount.

My mum spoke to my relation for the first time since they abducted him and through his voice one could tell he had been badly tortured, she appealed to them that the only money she could raise was a 100,000naira which infuriated them and they ended the call.

At this time all efforts to reach GUO transport in Port-Harcourt proved abortive as relatives of those abducted bombarded their customer care line with calls telling them of the incidence.

The GUO office was stormed in by relatives and loved ones of the victims including my relative elder sister.

The Company denied knowledge of such incidence back in Lagos, on Monday 16th day of December, i stormed G.U.O office at OKOTA bus terminal where my relative got his ticket alongside my Press Crew with Cameras, on getting there, i went straight to the customer care center requesting to see the Manager in charge of that unit at Okota. Their staff disregarded my request and acted in an uncivilized manner, speaking in Igbo dialect that no one should give me any information.

At that, I became furious and told them their company's image would be at risk if they don't grant me access to their Manager. At this point my crew brought out cameras and immediately the Staff began appealing for mercy.

One of the Senior Staff pleaded that the Lagos branch doesn't have much information regarding the incidence, then she gave me a number of their staff in PORT HARCOURT for more enquiries. i called, a Lady picked up in a very Lousy manner even furious asking why the Lagos office should give out her number to speak to me.
At that moment, i told her that they were in for a big battle with the Press.

Immediately, the Lady who gave me the
Port Harcourt branch number then called Her Boss the Manager of Cele- Okota branch and it didn't take 20minutes he arrived demanding to speak with my Press Crew in a very diplomatic manner kindly appealing for us to soft pedal on the matter to protect their image.

Then he gave me two numbers to call which was the number of the Manager in charge of the Lagos Head office and one Mr John a Police Man with a rank whom he claimed was in charge of the Onitsha unit overseeing the case.

Mr John's number was switched off for over 5hours and when i finally got across to him, he claimed that the switched it off because he was in court. However, Mr Dapo the Manager of Lagos Head Office of G.U.O responded trying to be diplomatic by saying the police were working on the case.

The Company tried hiding information from me to protect their image and it was at this point i left giving them an ultimatum of 24hours to seek for the release of the hostages or face legal charges and involvement of the Press in this matter.

On Tuesday 17th day of December, 2019, i forwarded a message to Mr Ekene, the Head of G.U.O Cele Okota branch, Mr Dapo, The Lagos Head Office Manager of G.U.O Transport company and the Port Harcourt branch of G.U.O telling them that since they've showed an "I DON'T CARE" attitude, then they should brace up for a legal battle and involvement of the Press in this case.

It was at this point i received a call from the overall Area Manager in charge of the Aba, Owerri and Port Harcourt terminals of G.U.O, in Person of one Alhaji Shehu as He claimed was his identity who pleaded to have a meeting with me and other relatives of the kidnapped passengers.

I told him i was in Lagos but he could contact the elder Sister of my Relative Who Lives in Port Harcourt.

The meeting Alhaji Shehu scheduled was supposed to be for 4pm on that Tuesday after sending general messages to every relatives of the kidnapped passengers as at 2:49pm.

The meeting took place eventually at exactly 5pm as my relative's elder sister was the only one who arrived for the meeting as other relatives of the victims were angry and refused to be present.

However the meeting went sour when Alhaji claimed that he finally got in touch with the kidnappers that Tuesday and they've finalized to a sum of #1 million naira for the release of the kidnapped passengers. Then He said G.U.O can only contribute #500,000 naira while relatives of the victims should contribute #100,000naira each to sum up the one million to free them.

At this point an argument ensued and Alhaji said we can go to the Press but it won't have effects or bring out those held hostage.

However, unknown to Alhaji Shehu, relatives were Strategizing individually with the Police on releasing the hostages as the company was not committed in seeking for their release including their driver who was held hostage.

At about 7pm, the elder sister of my relative called my mum and said that the Nigerian Police Force informed her that the victims have been rescued, at this moment, my relative was in a critical condition and lost consciousness as a result of beatings, torture, matchet cuts on his leg, head, and other parts of his body.

The police rushed him to the hospital. The doctor and nurses battled to save his life and God was with them and he later regained consciousness.

The Kidnapped Bus has been taken to the station and its in custody of the Police and G.U.O are devising means to bail out their bus and then avoid paying for damages and properties lost by the passengers.

As i speak to you, the Company have been calling my official line with their official numbers and other unknown numbers.

I am not inclined to speaking with G.U.O alone now, since I have involved the press in the matter.

All I seek for is justice and payment due to damages done to my relative as all his original certificates, international passport, phones, medications, clothes, shoes, and other personal items including the medical bills that is currently running to treat his battered body.

G.U.O are now acting up in protecting their Transportation Company's image from being tarnished.
Reminds me of the novel ' The victims' everyone's a victim both the passengers, drivers and company. In fact we all are victims cry cry cry cry
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by GreatestA1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I'd love to know,

Because I do not.

GUO should offer you employment as their PR immediately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by blowjohn(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

Points taken. U are very correct on many points. What OP is saying is that GUO has the obligation to inform the relatives of the vent but they failed to do that. Rather, they feigned ignorance of the issue, thereby putting the family in serious dispair. If I were OP, I would not act like I know what happened. I would simply hold the company responsible for the whereabout of my relative, call them out for possibly using him for rituals and slam them with impossible demands. Then they would begin to tell the truth. There is a disadvantage in using this mechanism, tho

Lol so which mechanism u want make e use na grin grin grin cheesy.
U funny o. I don laf tire.
U want tell the whole world say GUO use person do rituals grin grin grin

This one na ritual mechanism abi Wetin?
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by AskProf: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ishilove:

For once I agree with you. The company themselves are victims as much as passengers.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by greggng: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
cheechee1:
This is a matter of concern for the entire people out there who will be travelling this December. It happened to a very close relative of mine; and I don't want this to happen to you. GUO Motors is a heartless company. And I'd advice any individual who is reading this to quit travelling via using their means of transportation.

Here's the full story of what happened.

On Saturday the 14th day of December, 2019, my relation went onboard using G.U.O. transport company heading to Port Harcourt, the bus left Lagos around 7:38am expecting to arrive Port Harcourt at most 10pm.

At about past 7pm my mum called my relation which he confirmed the trip was ongoing. He made a call to a close family friend at about 9:20pm informing her they the had a flat tyre and the driver was changing it and that was the last we had of him as he wasn't picking his calls that night anymore.

On Sunday the 15th of December, the kidnappers called my Relation's elder Sister and informed her of his kidnap telling her to bring 5million naira as a ransom after which at exactly 6:05pm same Sunday, they called my mum and demanded for same amount.

My mum spoke to my relation for the first time since they abducted him and through his voice one could tell he had been badly tortured, she appealed to them that the only money she could raise was a 100,000naira which infuriated them and they ended the call.

At this time all efforts to reach GUO transport in Port-Harcourt proved abortive as relatives of those abducted bombarded their customer care line with calls telling them of the incidence.

The GUO office was stormed in by relatives and loved ones of the victims including my relative elder sister.

The Company denied knowledge of such incidence back in Lagos, on Monday 16th day of December, i stormed G.U.O office at OKOTA bus terminal where my relative got his ticket alongside my Press Crew with Cameras, on getting there, i went straight to the customer care center requesting to see the Manager in charge of that unit at Okota. Their staff disregarded my request and acted in an uncivilized manner, speaking in Igbo dialect that no one should give me any information.

At that, I became furious and told them their company's image would be at risk if they don't grant me access to their Manager. At this point my crew brought out cameras and immediately the Staff began appealing for mercy.

One of the Senior Staff pleaded that the Lagos branch doesn't have much information regarding the incidence, then she gave me a number of their staff in PORT HARCOURT for more enquiries. i called, a Lady picked up in a very Lousy manner even furious asking why the Lagos office should give out her number to speak to me.
At that moment, i told her that they were in for a big battle with the Press.

Immediately, the Lady who gave me the
Port Harcourt branch number then called Her Boss the Manager of Cele- Okota branch and it didn't take 20minutes he arrived demanding to speak with my Press Crew in a very diplomatic manner kindly appealing for us to soft pedal on the matter to protect their image.

Then he gave me two numbers to call which was the number of the Manager in charge of the Lagos Head office and one Mr John a Police Man with a rank whom he claimed was in charge of the Onitsha unit overseeing the case.

Mr John's number was switched off for over 5hours and when i finally got across to him, he claimed that the switched it off because he was in court. However, Mr Dapo the Manager of Lagos Head Office of G.U.O responded trying to be diplomatic by saying the police were working on the case.

The Company tried hiding information from me to protect their image and it was at this point i left giving them an ultimatum of 24hours to seek for the release of the hostages or face legal charges and involvement of the Press in this matter.

On Tuesday 17th day of December, 2019, i forwarded a message to Mr Ekene, the Head of G.U.O Cele Okota branch, Mr Dapo, The Lagos Head Office Manager of G.U.O Transport company and the Port Harcourt branch of G.U.O telling them that since they've showed an "I DON'T CARE" attitude, then they should brace up for a legal battle and involvement of the Press in this case.

It was at this point i received a call from the overall Area Manager in charge of the Aba, Owerri and Port Harcourt terminals of G.U.O, in Person of one Alhaji Shehu as He claimed was his identity who pleaded to have a meeting with me and other relatives of the kidnapped passengers.

I told him i was in Lagos but he could contact the elder Sister of my Relative Who Lives in Port Harcourt.

The meeting Alhaji Shehu scheduled was supposed to be for 4pm on that Tuesday after sending general messages to every relatives of the kidnapped passengers as at 2:49pm.

The meeting took place eventually at exactly 5pm as my relative's elder sister was the only one who arrived for the meeting as other relatives of the victims were angry and refused to be present.

However the meeting went sour when Alhaji claimed that he finally got in touch with the kidnappers that Tuesday and they've finalized to a sum of #1 million naira for the release of the kidnapped passengers. Then He said G.U.O can only contribute #500,000 naira while relatives of the victims should contribute #100,000naira each to sum up the one million to free them.

At this point an argument ensued and Alhaji said we can go to the Press but it won't have effects or bring out those held hostage.

However, unknown to Alhaji Shehu, relatives were Strategizing individually with the Police on releasing the hostages as the company was not committed in seeking for their release including their driver who was held hostage.

At about 7pm, the elder sister of my relative called my mum and said that the Nigerian Police Force informed her that the victims have been rescued, at this moment, my relative was in a critical condition and lost consciousness as a result of beatings, torture, matchet cuts on his leg, head, and other parts of his body.

The police rushed him to the hospital. The doctor and nurses battled to save his life and God was with them and he later regained consciousness.

The Kidnapped Bus has been taken to the station and its in custody of the Police and G.U.O are devising means to bail out their bus and then avoid paying for damages and properties lost by the passengers.

As i speak to you, the Company have been calling my official line with their official numbers and other unknown numbers.

I am not inclined to speaking with G.U.O alone now, since I have involved the press in the matter.

All I seek for is justice and payment due to damages done to my relative as all his original certificates, international passport, phones, medications, clothes, shoes, and other personal items including the medical bills that is currently running to treat his battered body.

G.U.O are now acting up in protecting their Transportation Company's image from being tarnished.

I didn't want to join issues with you on this matter. What happened is quite regrettable . This is the level Nigeria has descended right now. Having said this, in think the company did well by providing half of the money. Is not therevrespondibility to provide security for the passengers except there is some insurance against that with the company policy. I don't approach issues emotional ...Answer there calls and arrange a meeting with them with a view to sorting the expenses. I don't think the company was reluctant ...they acted legally by involving the police as plan B....plan B worked ...Let me state here that Leah suribu has been in captivity for years without hope of getting her free. Your relative is free now...go give thanks to God....may be next time board plane ..... Nigeria is in deep mess only God can save us

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Stillthebest: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Livecamp09:

Every transport lines should account for their consumers or customers security and welfare..

They have tried in negotiating from 5m on a head to 1m for all and to want to pay 500k.

Travellers are not protected by consumer agencies in Nigeria. I doubt if, there is any law in Ng that shields passengers from any eventualities during a transit via any regd transport company.

Having said that, customer relation and support from service providers in Nigeria are generally poor. And this should be one training that should be intensive.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by nsesam(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Am surprise to see that we still have some good and articulates Nigerians who should have join sowore in the freedom fight but didn't. Am proud of your effort.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by BREYZ: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
These Transport companies are all the same, putting passengers lives at risk without remorse. If I were you, i won't waste my time doing all youve done already, from the moment I sense their nonchalant attitude towards the lives of passengers that boarded their Bus of which A manifest was made available before their departure to their various destinations, I will give them 48 hours to go to the police so as a to rescue the kidnap victims as well as pay for damages for putting passengers lives at risk with sympathy, I bring a legal action against them worth 25 Billion naira, seeing the amount alone, they will seek for out of court settlement. What nonsense!! They should try that with me and see what happens afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Henri8: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Fire down bro/sis. Make it go viral and we will repost.
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Henri8: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I'd love to know,

Because I do not.

GUO staff spotted.
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kylekent59:
I am no longer gonna travel again ooo.

All transport companies are fighting one another, from peace to GUO, to god is good.

Make dem no use us settle scores ooo.
bro haha true talk we no want stories
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I'd love to know,

Because I do not.

I'm not one of your fans oh!! But I quite agree with you on this one.. I also wish all the passengers speedy recovery..

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sorry op that your family has to go through such experience this yuletide season i pray he regain his health full time

NB..... Security in this country is at all time low once its 7pm every one moving close to you na suspect until proven otherwise. I keep asking myself questn as to regard why Govt at the center keep demanding for more tax from us....

Security .... Zero
Health..... Zero
Education... Zero
Water....zero
Power... Zero las las na we dey provide our self all this things..... 2020 in view Nigerians should wise up if not na sinking things ooo.
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Ifakiland(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
I don't know if you travel by road well or if you even read the terms and conditions printed at the back of each bus tickets. The only way a transport coy will compensate a passenger is in the event of death, injury or permanent disability. No where on the terms is kidnapping part of insurance cover for passengers. So I don't seem to understand your case with the coy. The coy wasn't responsible for kidnapping, and also wasn't responsible for the resulting injuries cos it wasn't caused by their bus nor services. You should be grateful the man even offered to help with 500k. Nigerians should stop all these sentimental acts. If you sue guo they will win with no case cos their insurance probably didn't cover cases of kidnapping. At best they can be sorry cos they are humans and customers involved. That's all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Badgers14: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
edoairways:

By paying 500k as ransom? Would you do that if you own a transport company?

Why is everyone using boeing for the 2 air crashes
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by joyandfaith: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But I'd love to know,

Because I do not.

Most companies are interested in their public image then welfare of their clients. GUO should have informed the next of skin immediately and be working out strategies with relatives to rescue victims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by enawt: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
Since the youths have decided not to do any work, they obtain money through fraudulent means even if it meant taking another person's life.

Govt no kuku care, the only thing to remedy this, those transport companies should use heavily fortified vehicles with ammo embedded.... Guns should also be on board.
I can't say more than this
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

Una dey lucky say na hungry kidnappers.... Evans would have asked for $1 million each == N360 MILLION, no negotiations.

Was that supposed to be funny? Cause it was rather stupid..

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by edoairways: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
joyandfaith:

Most companies are interested in their public image then welfare of their clients. GUO should have informed the next of skin immediately and be working out strategies with relatives to rescue victims
This is what op should have raised earlier on
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by futurerex: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
The story has change, it is no longer GIGMs from Enugu to Abuja, but now GUO. Either way, am watching!
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by ilyasom(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=85193406] shocked

But I'd love to know,

Because I do not.

Foolish and senseless post

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by joyandfaith: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
edoairways:

This is what op should have raised earlier on

That is what op is complaining about. poor communication on part of GUO made op to angry. disclosure is solution to many problems.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent by Badgers14: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Influential101:
These are the people who did a better thing.. Instead of involving the police and rescuing your relative alive first.. You were busy going back and forth with GUO.. Flexing your media power.. SMH

If transport Companies paid for people who are robbed and kidnapped every day in Nigeria, then they'll go out of business.. There's only little the Companies can do, like showing empathy and support. Like the 500K they proposed to you..it's unfortunate that Nigeria is a failed country.. even the transport Companies drivers are kidnapped including in your own case.. travelling on Nigerian road is very risky now, na only God dey protect person.

Let the Government protect lives and properties.. GUO will only pay and possibly be prosecuted if investigations reveal that they had a hand in it.. because they're also victims themselves...

I'm not supporting GUO or whatever but the first thing should have been to involve the police atleast..

Transport Companies should also look at taking insurance if such exists for passengers and luggages..

So sorry about what your relatives and others went through.. I'm happy they all came out alive.. God help us

Like you work for GUO or any of the transportation companies.

For me, the paying ransom path by aside... the way GUO treated the relatives was a disgrace... the least they could do is talk to the relatives.. dedicate phone lines to answer their questions...

GUO should have assured the relatives what they are doing with the police blahs blahs blah.. we are working together with law enforcement to locate the kidnapped passengers... you know , encourage them. Not turn their back on them.. give them attitude with rude customer service behavior.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road / Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew / Nigerian Passport: Current Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.