Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) (3616 Views)

[video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) by ndi4luv(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
I remember one school I use to teach back then there were just one staff room and it was a three story building school so everybody left me I was the only one in school, after work I decided to go upstairs to urinate when I heard a moaning sound so at first I didn't think it was what you are thinking now until I went close omo two students the social prefect and an ss2 girl were at it. See the way he was fucking her, the girl was just shouting, from the sound you could tell this boy dey Bleep crazy commot for this girl pussy, the tatata was too much you need to see the way she was moaning and saying Bleep me harder that girl was an original, I just walked in and they saw me with shock they begged like crazy she was even crying saying it's the work of the devil, I took mercy on them cause the boy was one of my best student in my subject and waec was around the corner and the girl one of the best in her class and in my subject as well.
Since then they use to greet me like crazy.
Re: Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) by ndi4luv(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
08160796095 ladies only
Re: Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Talk true op you collect your share abi you no collect your share

3 Likes

Re: Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) by mayorofyentown(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
I SEE
Re: Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) by biafraisdead(m): 2:44am On Jan 17, 2022
ndi4luv:
08160796095 ladies only
U de find person wey u wan do ta ta ta with abi?
Re: Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) by carrlyleone: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
ndi4luv:
08160796095 ladies only
Sorry OP... This number is meant for what exactly? Call to counsel the students? Call and report to the school? Or call you to relate the story vocally?
Re: Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Well you don't sound like a bright teacher..
Posting it here is of no meaning and you made no point..

Now posting your number really shows you are either joking around or you need a woman who's gonna sext you so as to soothe your sexual urge.. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? / How Do I Tell Her, I'm About Getting Married? / Why Most Babes Find Me Irresistible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.