Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating (53780 Views)

How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by yarimo(m): 2:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Digitalstarlite:
My problem is not b slept wit a girl...was a girl DAT I help in school wen fire burn her body...I was Dede to cover her up in sending her class material and counsel her and never slept wit her...even she was free wit me...told me she want to send money 2 my account one time but rejected...since 2017...if am thinking of dating a girl....I wud just remember...even sometimes wen charing wit someone on phone...I wud remember her....I need help on dis cos I never slept wit her...
go and beg the woman you refused to great last time you went to your village.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Digitalstarlite: 6:10am On Dec 26, 2019
yarimo:
go and beg the woman you refused to great last time you went to your village.

Lol...I have not bn to village in my entire life...but I c a sense in wat u said maybe na d online Tanzanian woman I dated one time DAT is now lame.
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by deeva1: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2019
I think it is real oo...from personal experience

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by fortune1968: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr.
That is why i see women as swimming pool
I just go in and swim my own and move on

Let me tell all my real niggarrrz a secret.
Avoid commitment but even if you are committed Allow that woman to be fond of you, be her friend and let her be emotionally happy with you
I can bet my balls even after she become your ex girlfriend and she is dating a new guy she will still come around and bang you anyday anytime twice on her ovulation period

Am even banging a girl that is in a serious relationship with her guy. The guy is a lawyer. Am banging her just because she is fond of me and i allow her to play with me and she is always emotionally happy when she is around me

the girl only like dick .She may still be banging many other guys you don't know and not necessarily because she is fond of you . Many women can't do without prick daily especially ,the young ones .

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Dreiwizzy: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2019
GeneralPula:
Nah why iPhone good!

If you know you know! wink
I don't know, gist me bro
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by DavidEsq(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2019
macho44:
I'm coming with my puff-puff and Small Stout to join u
What type of combo is that? All these agbo patrons sef, anything una dey combine dey flex. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by QuintessentialW: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2019
englishmart:
Women cheat more than men, just that they are more surreptitious and coded
You know what it means to be wooed by at least 3guys daily? How many times can she turn all of them down?

We turn 'em all down... until baby boy screws up... we break up... and move on with one of the others who was always a potential.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by bodaola(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2019
englishmart:
Women cheat more than men, just that they are more surreptitious and coded
You know what it means to be wooed by at least 3guys daily? How many times can she turn all of them down?

God bless you G.... I also glue to this.... I already accept the fact that my girlfriend is cheating even though there's no trace.
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by codesty: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by CrazeMan69(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr.

Avoid commitment but even if you are committed Allow that woman to be fond of you, be her friend and let her be emotionally happy with you
I can bet my balls even after she become your ex girlfriend and she is dating a new guy she will still come around and bang you anyday anytime twice on her ovulation period

Am even banging a girl that is in a serious relationship with her guy. The guy is a lawyer. Am banging her just because she is fond of me and i allow her to play with me and she is always emotionally happy when she is around me

It’s official I’m your disciple now...

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by englishmart(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
QuintessentialW:

We turn 'em all down... until baby boy screws up... we break up... and move on with one of the others who was always a potential.
And the guy will be waiting for you abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by ubcandid(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
lonelydora:
Exactly. This was one of the reasons i stopped cheating.

Whenever I try to cheat or do some wrong movements, "My sweet heart" will just call and ask exactly those questions.

I believe there's something spiritual about it, but Christians won't believe it.

Don't cheat! Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge
Do you think its easy for a woman who had been having dicks at her peck and call to at an instant get used to one? My dear no matter how you look at it, it's difficult.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Kenneygirl(f): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Josh44s:

If recall correctly, you should be 29-37yrs by now because you see are one of the oldest Nairalander I know and you are still single at this age. Na wa o
TF? wrong person

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Kenneygirl(f): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kalixx:

Then you'll have to be single for life.
Nah just till the right one comes along

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by BareFacedLies(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
ashawopikin:
One time, i was banging one babe in my street, I was giving her doggy when her boyfriend called, I increased the tempo, its like the guy asked what she was doing, why was she panting, she now said she was running to fellowship because she was late, I was shocked

Something similar once happened to me while I was fuçking a married woman grin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kenneygirl:
Nah just till the right one comes along

Merry christmas

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Legendguru: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by ashawopikin(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Something similar once happened to me while I was fuçking a married woman grin
na so o, some girls can lie for africa
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by SolarKing1: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
QuintessentialW:

Correct girl! True wisdom, can't wait to wife your type. Leave the senseless ones condemning you to continue to contact/accumulate multiple STDs and spiritual infections, they should also continue to distribute it to their types.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by macho44(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

What type of combo is that? All these agbo patrons sef, anything una dey combine dey flex. Chai!
Variety is the spice of LIFE. Remember say the taste of the pudding is in the eating.
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Ihutomi: 2:39am On Dec 27, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Lol.....i try not to cheat, but if I find myself in such compromising position with a lady, I will first call my partner before I proceed with any act so there won't be any need of her calling . It has been helping me
educate us what do u tell her?
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by dedetosin: 4:56am On Dec 27, 2019
hooha:
Have you noticed that when you are in the act of cheating, you receive phone call from your partner, or when a person is cheating on his or her partner with you, such a person receives a phone call.

And then you may hear words like "where are you now?", "who are you with?", and the atmosphere is a bit tensed.

One reason for such calls may be soul tie or spirit connection or whatever with your partner.

Don't cheat!!

Good you mentioned “one reason for such calls MAY BE....” Although I partly agree in spirituality, believing there’s more to people than meets the eye and the realm of the unknown by far supersedes the known, I feel the reason behind the calls from the spouse or gf when one is about to cheat stems from the fact that you have been together for sometime and she understands your movements (relatively) and may be able to predict your location based on downtime or end of work. As much as I know, people cheat mostly in their free times, albeit short or otherwise, the gf has been able to understand when these free times happen or when we have closing hours based on recurrence. (Especially those that do 9-5 jobs) So there’s a tendency for her to call you and perhaps catch u in the act when something seems to be going down... that’s just my take
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by ArcToyin(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr.

This is what God call fornication and it is an abomination to Him. Stick to one woman and free others. You are not helping them but causing havoc to marriages. You can never estimate the extent to which the damage might go.
pls, have a rethink!
cheers!
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Amanda4life: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2020
ledamaster:
I know most of you will brush off what am about to say as rubbish. But you see this life, we have the spiritual and the physical. The spiritual controls the physical. What happened to is a demostration of what is known as sexual tie.
When you ate having unprotected sex with someone for a considerable amount of time, your souls and spirit bonds with that pwrson in such a way, when that person is aroused sexually, it automatically triggers and sends out spiritual signals to the one you have strong sexual tie with. If Your partner is not very aware of this phenomenon, they will just have a strong urge to either be with you or have sex with you, thus misses and calls you. But those that know and have this experience automatically knows their partner are about to or are doing something they shouldn't do. A man thats is fond of picking up and sleeping with prostitutes at nights, will always find himself eitger awake, of have storng urges to be out on the streets and never satisfied staying at home at nights. As long as he has not mentioned, denounced break, those ties through spiritual deliverance, each time those women he slept with are out there sourcing for customers, such man will find him self cruising the streets to satisfy that urge. Even science have laid credence to this. It was recently discovered that each man a woman have unprotected sex with, have deposited some of their DNAs in her body.

I beg tell them o
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Youngpo413: 2:31pm On May 20, 2020
omoadeleye:
Lol, i was fucking one girl when "My crown" called her, me just dey bang her mama yanch dey go...
Nat that time dey sweet pass sef,young go bang fast and hard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Sexy Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280 / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.