Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating (53827 Views)

How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Dulcinea(f): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lol is that so? cheesy grin

Cheats be careful o

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
There's more to the spirit than the physical

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Xsem:
My partner came to my apartment by 3am, though a lady visited that night but nothing was going on.Partner told me she saw where her house was burning. Maybe i would have gone down with the visiting lady.
I fear ooo

Hahahh cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin

I don't know about soul mate or partner but I know Man is a spirit and spiritual sensitivity differs in each individual. I remember a time an ex told me he misses me then I told him to close his eyes and imagine that I'm there.The shocking part was when he said he felt a presence and had goose bumps, I laughed but his seriousness and questions that followed convinced me otherwise. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Reffone: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Had to let go of d how cause of bad manners
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by SirLakes: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by unbitchable(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nonsense topic, nonsense cheating. On a Xmas when people are having a good amount of fun and posting pix alongside. Try and get sense and do away with nonsense topic for today biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Adeling(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Have you noticed ke?
So you're trying to say everyone in a relationship is a potential cheat?
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by AntiWailer: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Omooode
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
I can't even count the number of times this happened to me grin

But after all I still find my way outta it
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Mourinho24: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Cheating entails a whole lot of time, energy, resources and money to engage in. It's just too expensive. When you're about to cheat next time, think of these factors. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by skinnyebans(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
I have called my partner on such occasions, and it turned out I was right.
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Hotzone(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
My side chick knows her post but always acts funny when my babe calls

6 Likes

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by ETWs: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kenneygirl:
Freedom is bae

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Muhylonaire(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
A
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by macho44(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Michelle55:
Lemme relax here with a bowl of popcorn and soda water
I'm coming with my puff-puff and Small Stout to join u
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
hooha:
Have you noticed that when you are in the act of cheating, you receive phone call from your partner, or when a person is cheating on his or her partner with you, such a person receives a phone call.

And then you may hear words like "where are you now?", "who are you with?", and the atmosphere is a bit tensed.

One reason for such calls may be soul tie or spirit connection or whatever with your partner.

Don't cheat!!
This your post is evident that you are a confirmed cheat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Dobson43: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr.
That is why i see women as swimming pool
I just go in and swim my own and move on

Damnnnnnnn niggarrrr
You should have an Olympic medal from. Swimming by now

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Dextre(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
aminusodiq:
i dont belive in spirituality but dis as happend to me on numerous ocassions,! I sometimes wonderd if my girl is possessed! grin i backoff most times as i loose interest in d new ones smiley smiley

Dey deceive yourself grin grin grin
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Michelle55: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
macho44:
I'm coming with my puff-puff and Small Stout to join u
Lol.. Change the small stout to juice cheesy
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by obayendo1010(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Is nothing much it just depend on the communication level of the relationship if you n your partner talk more often like 3hrs interval daily....there is high tendency calls can come in during any act and now days part of every conversation must required location of the next person to ascertain if the environment is safe to to converse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by MedicH: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
That first picture is somehow. Did anyone notice?
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by ikorodureporta: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
that happens to persistent cheaters
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by ClubMiosotis: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Not funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
I have experienced this mess

Very heartbreakinggrin
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by geezynoni: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
I would never cheat on my wife
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
In other words, you're a habitual cheat to have noticed this pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kenneygirl:
Freedom is bae
Sure

The peace of mind I have now ehn

#Team~ingle
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by macho44(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Michelle55:

Lol.. Change the small stout to juice cheesy
Can I share yours with u? Remember say CARING is SHARING and SHARING is CARING, and na Christmas � period we dey, month of excess SHARING. No fear, I no get long throat, I fit even dey chop my puff-puff like that. If I chop one, then I look your juice, as e dey sweet for eye, then I use style swallow spit then chop another one, before you know the whole puff-puff don finish, abi no b so?

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by cetiyung: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lie

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love Older Men! / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.