Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? (780 Views)

Cheating GF: She Got Caught This Night! / MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Olawrites: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
In life, no one is perfect. Hence, the believe that everyone deserve a second chance. How do you see it when your Girl cheat on you in a serious relationship.

The devil you know is better than the angel you're yet to know

Will you give that 2nd chance?
Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Stevengerd(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dem say Na only once person deh learn lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Olawrites: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Stevengerd:
Dem say Na only once person deh learn lesson

Meaning?
Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by uthlaw: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Olawrites:

Meaning?
move to the next available one before your best friend shift her pant....
Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by internationalman(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
once a cheat always a cheat..

it's a weakness to forgive a cheating spouse
Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Anwons(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Yes and no! It's actually relative. Depending on the quality and future of the relationship.

For me, there are factors to be considered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Anwons(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Talking about the devil you know, hmm, devil do not poses any good attribute that will make the one you know better than the Angel you don't know. So, this shouldn't come in at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by AfroKnight: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Never.

Why?

Cos when women cheat, they do so as an announcement of their final withdrawal from the relationship. Nothing you would do would be enough. Breakup with her and move on. She can never uphold the relationship as exclusive anymore. Her heart is out of the mix.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by MARX77(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Yeah she does, everyone does...
Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Lamanii22(f): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Does a cheating bf deserve a second chance?

1 Like

Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Olawrites: 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lamanii22:
Does a cheating bf deserve a second chance?

That's what I asked people.

You get my point.. Guys cheat but their babes forgive them but why not other way round.

This is not weakness, it's maturity. Depending on such party involved.

My thought is the next person you want to meet, do you know what happened before meeting such person.

We are all humans. No relationship is perfect oo. No one will tell you their pains.

1 Like

Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Olawrites: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
internationalman:
once a cheat always a cheat..

it's a weakness to forgive a cheating spouse

Any girl you meet as a non virgin, there's probably she has had multiple sex partner before meeting her. Just cos you didn't knew her before then.

No meter is reading there
Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Olawrites: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
uthlaw:
move to the next available one before your best friend shift her pant....

What if that next one you're moving to; your friend had already shifted her paint grin

Dont let some alpha male spoil your relationship here. Some of them haven't seen a female VJ let alone being in one relationship.

This life no rules oo..follow ur instinct

JUST HERE TO MAKE COMMON SENSE
Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by mrcrabs(m): 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
Never.
Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Ifakiland(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2019
When a guy cheats, it's usually 90% for fun, sport, ego, training, exercise, tutorial, etc but when a woman cheats, it's usually 95% emotional, a woman will only cheat with someone she has developed love feelings or affection for. That's why it's never wise to accept back a cheating gf or wife....cos while a guy can fork multiple girls and not even remember their names, a girl has to feel affection to open bumbum.

1 Like

Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by pryme(m): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Olawrites:
In life, no one is perfect. Hence, the believe that everyone deserve a second chance. How do you see it when your Girl cheat on you in a serious relationship.

The devil you know is better than the angel you're yet to know

Will you give that 2nd chance?

False in this case.
Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Forgiveness in this age is a sign of weakness so I don't forgive, I simply avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Cheating GF Deserve A Second Chance? by Michelle55: 12:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Everyone deserves a second chance so long she's remorseful and avoid doing such again...
Tbh, it won't be easy to forget about it but I believe time heals all wound so it's solely up to you either to forgive and continue or let go totally!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Friend / Don't Call / Pain of heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.