Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Don't Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Call (779 Views)

Most People Don't Call 90% Of The Numbers On Their Phone Contact. / If You Can't Do This To Your Boyfriend, Don't Call Him Baby / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Call by phidipe(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
I need your invaluable advise please. i met this girl recently in church, we started with normal normal greetings and other way of attracting girls, later i try to make her my friend, and three months later i made my mind known to her, she did not reject it but but told me she will pray about it and give me answer. She asked me to do the same. But one thing about her is that if you call she will not pick the calls, but she flows very well on Whatsapp. She neither call nor text. Put call across to her she will not pick.
What is the meaning of this, or which signal is she passing across to me. Should i wait or take my leave. Remember she flows very well on Whatsapp with me.
Honest Advise Please Thanks
Re: Don't Call by Inerepamo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
stop wasting your time she dosen't like you no reasonable person will not pick your call when you are important

1 Like

Re: Don't Call by phidipe(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Inerepamo:
stop wasting your time she dosen't like you
no reasonable person will not pick your call when you are important
please how do i discontinue and break the little intimacy there. please advise
Re: Don't Call by Inerepamo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
phidipe:

please how do i discontinue and break the little intimacy there. please advise

just make yourself busy and think less of her

1 Like

Re: Don't Call by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
don't waste your time on one, ignore and stop initiating a chat with her on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Don't Call by heartbraker(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
phidipe:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
I need your invaluable advise please. i met this girl recently in church, we started with normal normal greetings and other way of attracting girls, later i try to make her my friend, and three months later i made my mind known to her, she did not reject it but but told me she will pray about it and give me answer. She asked me to do the same. But one thing about her is that if you call she will not pick the calls, but she flows very well on Whatsapp. She neither call nor text. Put call across to her she will not pick.
What is the meaning of this, or which signal is she passing across to me. Should i wait or take my leave. Remember she flows very well on Whatsapp with me.
Honest Advise Please Thanks

Re: Don't Call by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignore the uninterested woman and stop wasting life over her...
Re: Don't Call by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Maybe she's living with her strict parents and they don't entertain creepy calls wink. I bet she's still a teen.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Call by Bluezy13(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Don't Call by slan87(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Continue with the chat, she might love to express herself through chatting than calling on phone

1 Like

Re: Don't Call by chinchonglee(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
focus on ur life

1 Like

Re: Don't Call by emperorsversion(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
so she actually said you should pray about it bah...?
girls bah, they are PRICKopcrates!!!
Re: Don't Call by ndcide(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
@op, she said you should pray about it.

Have you prayed?

The lady is at level 9.. You and most of the people advising you are on leave 3

(1) (Reply)

Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. / This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 / 4 Things Men Should Do To Get Any Woman They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.